• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Nothing perverted" He said "I was tempted to draw a mustache on him....Honestly what do you take me for? To think I would ever sleep with her is despicable" He said completely forgetting the time he did just that
Roman nodded, "Alright." He said as he continued to play his game.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "Yeah" she said before her eyes settled on a panda bear teddy "Hmm, that one!" She pointed at it "I love pandas, they're cute!"
Roland nodded "okay" he said as he pulled out some money the walked up to the game booth "yes, i would like to know how many times i have to win to get that panda." he said looking at the man running the booth.

shortyshot8 said:
(But this remade version hasn't even been around for a year xD )
Al chuckled "Okay then"
((( I know, however it's a direct continuation from the last thread. Meaning it currently has over 13,000 pages. Every 580 pages = 1 month in RP. There is currently 13,920 pages all in all, in the old thread and this one. There is 12 months in a year, meaning 24 months for 2 years. 580 X 24 = 13,920. So it's been 2 years since the RP began. Himeragi joined around the first year of Fantasy High -In RP-. Depending on her birthday, she could be 18 right now. )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at his necklace "What were they thinking...?"
"If you're talking about those guys, they were thinking of advantage." Roman said. "But, they aren't around to do such things anymore."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know, however it's a direct continuation from the last thread. Meaning it currently has over 13,000 pages. Every 580 pages = 1 month in RP. There is currently 13,920 pages all in all, in the old thread and this one. There is 12 months in a year, meaning 24 months for 2 years. 580 X 24 = 13,920. So it's been 2 years since the RP began. Himeragi joined around the first year of Fantasy High -In RP-. Depending on her birthday, she could be 18 right now. )))

[/QUOTE]
(She COULD be 18 but if she says that Himeragi is 16 then she is 16 It's not in our hands at all it's in hers)

Roman said:
"If you're talking about those guys, they were thinking of advantage." Roman said. "But, they aren't around to do such things anymore."
Al shook his head "My parents"

shortyshot8 said:
(She COULD be 18 but if she says that Himeragi is 16 then she is 16 It's not in our hands at all it's in hers)

Al shook his head "My parents"
Roman continued to play his game without looking up at Al, "That's a question that you have to find the answer to."

Roman said:
Roman continued to play his game without looking up at Al, "That's a question that you have to find the answer to."
Al nodded "True....But isn't it forbidden for a Demon and Angel to have sexual interaction?"

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Settle down. Settle down. I won't tell." He said laughing a little. "I promise. Is that better?"
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...

“ A lil' bit. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shook her head, "I-It's to embarrassing..." She said and pondered over whether she should really say it or not. Seeing that she had nothing to loose but her dignity, she decided she might as well say it. Taking a deep breath, she quickly spoke, "I want you." Asuka then turned to the color of a tomatoe and stared at the ground.

...♅Akira face turned to that of shock, soon retreating to his thoughts♅...

“ Wow.. she actually said it.. ”

...♅Akira then spoke, his voice returning to his normal tone, but filled with joy. He spoke, bringing Asuka into his arms and taking her into a tight embrace♅...

“ See~ That wasn't so bad~ Hey, how about we stay in the same tent tonight, I hear body heat is the best way to survive out in the wilderness~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "True....But isn't it forbidden for a Demon and Angel to have sexual interaction?"
Roman nodded, "That is something that isn't supposed to happen. Why do you ask?" He asked as he remained staring intently at his phone.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "That is something that isn't supposed to happen. Why do you ask?" He asked as he remained stating intently at his phone.
Al gripped the necklace tightly "That's what my parents were...."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh laughed lightly and replied♆...
“ A lil' bit. ”

...♅Akira then spoke, his voice returning to his normal tone, but filled with joy. He spoke, bringing Asuka into his arms and taking her into a tight embrace♅...

“ See~ That wasn't so bad~ Hey, how about we stay in the same tent tonight, I hear body heat is the best way to survive out in the wilderness~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Good." He said with a nod.

shortyshot8 said:
Al gripped the necklace tightly "That's what my parents were...."
Roman nodded, "Were?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Good." He said with a nod.

Roman nodded, "Were?"
Al sighed "From what I heard they were forced to turn into Mortal's for their crimes....But...They hid me...As a Human......As their only remaining ties to the Demon and Angelic worlds"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai still looked to the side with an embarrased look on his face as she spoke. Kenai then shook his head "I'm not scared of something so silly" he grumbled before looking between Yumi and Yuna "I'll go as well then" he said hesitantly.
"It's okay if you are. I'm not judging you." Yumi said with a smile before she clapped her hands together excitedly when Kenai said he'll come with. "That's great! You'll be safe, I promise. I'll make sure neither of you fall." She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "From what I heard they were forced to turn into Mortal's for their crimes....But...They hid me...As a Human......As their only remaining ties to the Demon and Angelic worlds"
"Interesting." Roman said. "How did they even get close enough to one another?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya waited until he was done
Ayen let go "so now, i guessing you want to hit me or scream at me or both, right?" he said with a sigh while looking up at her.

Roman said:
"Interesting." Roman said. "How did they even get close enough to one another?"
Al looked up "As I recall from the legends...They met in the midst of battle....With neither of them able to kill each other without enough reason they found love right then and there...Though neither of them knew it at the time.....They began to see each other disobeying their laws...And eventually the Angel's and Demon's caught on....They took their last night together....But....As it is told...My mother was killed by a Demon....As for my father....He is said to be in eternal torment"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do....at least as of today." Asuka muttered as she wrapped her arms around Akira. "Yeah I guess we can. I just need to take the other one down."

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked up "As I recall from the legends...They met in the midst of battle....With neither of them able to kill each other without enough reason they found love right then and there...Though neither of them knew it at the time.....They began to see each other disobeying their laws...And eventually the Angel's and Demon's caught on....They took their last night together....But....As it is told...My mother was killed by a Demon....As for my father....He is said to be in eternal torment"
Roman sighed and shook his head, "That's terrible. They killed your mother and left your father with nothing but torment..."

Roman said:
Roman sighed and shook his head, "That's terrible. They killed your mother and left your father with nothing but torment..."
Al nodded "I believe they call me a....Nephilim....My brother though...He was not supposed to be....He is no where in the legend...Yet...He shares my exact blood"

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I believe they call me a....Nephilim....My brother though...He was not supposed to be....He is no where in the legend...Yet...He shares my exact blood"
"William?" Roman asked.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "It's fine. You didn't know is all." He said smiling. "Anyways, I think we should just walk around when we get there, unless you're intruiged by swings." He said laughing a little.
-----

Taylor turned around so he was facing her, "I do?" He asked, placing his hands on her waist, as he looked up at her. "I guess I'm not meant to be mad at."
"What are swings?" Sakie asked as they walked towards the park. "Sorry if I ask a lot of questions it's just....I don't really know everything a regular person should. All of this stuff is new to me." She said quietly and tugged on a strand of her purple hair.

-----

Celia laughed, "I can't get mad at you but someone probably can." She said before putting her hands on his head and petting him, a smile on her face as she did.

tumblr_nrvoi6XEkt1u86t2qo1_540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back