• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Is it okay if I stay in your place for a while I need to keep a close eye on William" He said referring to the talk they had
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then yawned a small yawn*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "I'm not so sure... I don't think you have a good reputation with the people who live here. Know what, I'll give you a chance though."

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "I'm not so sure... I don't think you have a good reputation with the people who live here. Know what, I'll give you a chance though."
Al nodded "Thanks bro" He said "Maybe I will bring Marcus by sometime"

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
*Fuyumi came in the room*

''hey Himeragi, did you know Al was a nephilim?''

''hes a Nephilim...? okay''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well alright and you're welcome!" Yumi said with a grin before her ears and tail disappeared. "I can do it now if you want Yuna. I haven't been a dragon in a while and I'm dying to remember what it's like to fly."
Yuna hopped up "Really?! Yes let's go now!" She said happily.

Kenai's face drained of all colour at hearing Yumi say she wanted to remember how to fly...she forgot how?? She was kidding...right? She wouldn't fall out of the air or anything? No, or maybe or- Kenai's thoughts wandered into a panic before he stood up also and coughed "*Ahem* Yes, let's" he said, determined to not panic about such a thing, not wanting to look like a wimp or anything.

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "I know, that's why I said good job." He said. "I was surprised you found them on your first try." Ken said as they ran.
-------

Taylor picked up a slice and shook his head, "Nothing, it doesn't matter now that we're eating." He said taking a bite out if his pizza.
Sakie nodded, "Me too. At least I know now what it looks like." She said before they finally made it to the swings. She stared at the for a while before sitting down in one, "So....how do I make it go again?" She asked as she rocked it back and forth.

-----

Celia nodded as she ate her slice, "I'm so happy I'm not going to die hungry." She muttered before taking another slice and eating that one.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Wait....What the hell Fuyumi!"

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at Fuyumi and chuckled, "Rest, my ass. Were you stalking us?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly due to his thoughts. He spoke, his blush intensifying♅...
“ I.. love you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka noticed that Akira was blushing and in result, caused her to blush more at what he said. "I love you too." She said as she smiled at him.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Fuyumi and chuckled, "Rest, my ass. Were you stalking us?"
(( Fuyumi always stalks. It's her job ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Teehee~''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Wow." Roman said laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland grabbed her hand and started looking for a good place to eat "any ideas of what you would like to eat?" he asked tilting his head at her.
"Hmm.... I'm not really fussy with what I eat, I'm fine with anything...I guess i haven't had ramen in a while?" She said as she used her free hand to tap the side of her face with her fingertips.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I'm sorry but I don't entrust my secrets with those who can't trust me"
@Himeragi Seiker
Roman said:
"Wow." Roman said laughing a little.
''its just fun to stalk you two~''

*She then looked at Al*

''well, whats the problem with you being a Nephilim? Roman knows, so Himeragi should know as well~ doesnt seem like a big problem''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its just fun to stalk you two~''
*She then looked at Al*

''well, whats the problem with you being a Nephilim? Roman knows, so Himeragi should know as well~ doesnt seem like a big problem''

[/QUOTE]
Al tilted his head "And how do I even know that she can trust me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie nodded, "Me too. At least I know now what it looks like." She said before they finally made it to the swings. She stared at the for a while before sitting down in one, "So....how do I make it go again?" She asked as she rocked it back and forth.
-----

Celia nodded as she ate her slice, "I'm so happy I'm not going to die hungry." She muttered before taking another slice and eating that one.
Ken appeared behind her back, "I'm gonna push, when you go forward, kick out your legs, when you go back, tuck them." He said before pushing her

------

Taylor chuckled, "Agreed." He said taking another bite. He then took a seat and finished his first slice, going on to his second.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka noticed that Akira was blushing and in result, caused her to blush more at what he said. "I love you too." She said as she smiled at him.
...♅Akira blushed more and looked at the fish, noticing they were almost cooked. He looked back at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Tell me.. if the world was to end tomorrow, would you have any regrets? ”

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''hmmmm...well Himeragi seems way passive...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman rubbed his chin, "I now know to lock my bedroom door at night... I don't want my privacy being invaded."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''hmmmm...well Himeragi seems way passive...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Al sighed "Whatever" He said "But seriously...Why are you stalking us?"

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "I now know to lock my bedroom door at night... I don't want my privacy being invaded."
shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Whatever" He said "But seriously...Why are you stalking us?"
''its just something that runs within my family...well runs in my blood''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its just something that runs within my family...well runs in my blood''

[/QUOTE]
Roman gave her a suspicious look, "I think I should add extra locks too..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its just something that runs within my family...well runs in my blood''

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded "Alright then...." He sighed "I don't know what to do anymore....Nora's dead......I can't even look at my kids...."

Roman said:
Ken appeared behind her back, "I'm gonna push, when you go forward, kick out your legs, when you go back, tuck them." He said before pushing her
------

Taylor chuckled, "Agreed." He said taking another bite. He then took a seat and finished his first slice, going on to his second.
Sakie nodded and did as Ken had instructed, soon enough she was swinging. "Like this right? This is how someone properly swings?" She asked, looking back at him.

-----

Celia finished her second piece before speaking, "I'm already starting to get full and I've only had two pieces." She said as she grabbed a third slice and slowly began to eat it.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm.... I'm not really fussy with what I eat, I'm fine with anything...I guess i haven't had ramen in a while?" She said as she used her free hand to tap the side of her face with her fingertips.
Roland smiled "then i guess we're gonna find a ramen place." he said looking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back