• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken smiled, "One day. If you ever find yourself in love, then you'll know what I mean." He said. "That's what is above friendship, a relationship with someone."
------

Taylor looked away, "Don't put all the blame on me. You brought the whole thing up." He said. "Can we just forget about it?"

Roman blushed a little, his eyes darting from her back to the ground.

tumblr_n4k6par8wF1qbd52ro2_r1_500.gif

"I'll unzip it if I need to." He said laughing nervously.
''w-well...alright...whatever works for you, i guess..''

Roman said:
Ken smiled, "One day. If you ever find yourself in love, then you'll know what I mean." He said. "That's what is above friendship, a relationship with someone."
------

Taylor looked away, "Don't put all the blame on me. You brought the whole thing up." He said. "Can we just forget about it?"

Roman blushed a little, his eyes darting from her back to the ground.

tumblr_n4k6par8wF1qbd52ro2_r1_500.gif

"I'll unzip it if I need to." He said laughing nervously.
Sakie stared at him for a while before asking, "Have you ever had a relationship with someone before? That's more then friends."

-----

Celia was mimicking him as he talked before she nodded, "Fine whatever." She grumbled before leaving the kitchen to go sit on the couch.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped pacing and stared at Akira, "Huh?" She asked blandly. "So you knew this whole time and I just panicked for nothing. You big meany!" Asuka turned away from him, crossing her arms over her chest and puffing out her cheeks. "Then I would be both happy and mad...but I'm more mad then happy right now."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, continuing to rub his head as an apologetic facial expression formed♅...

“ I kinda like the idea of being lost~ Sorry~ ”

goku-confused.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-well...alright...whatever works for you, i guess..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Alright..." he said before he placed his hands on her back and began the massage.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Alright..." he said before he placed his hands on her back and began the massage.
*Himeragi moaned slightly of her back being massaged for the first time. she never really experienced a massage*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, continuing to rub his head as an apologetic facial expression formed♅...

“ I kinda like the idea of being lost~ Sorry~ ”

goku-confused.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Why would you like that?! Being lost sounds scary and for the short time that I experienced it, I was pretty scared." Asuka said as she looked back at Akira. "I guess it's fine...just don't do it again or I might have to hit you...again..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie stared at him for a while before asking, "Have you ever had a relationship with someone before? That's more then friends."
-----

Celia was mimicking him as he talked before she nodded, "Fine whatever." She grumbled before leaving the kitchen to go sit on the couch.
Ken nodded, "Yeah. We just didn't see eye to eye most of the time." He said. "That's why I'm single now."

----

Taylor frowned, "Celia, stop acting like that." He said as he made his way to the living room.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hummed. "Not really, it gets lonely sometimes, Oliver...is never here, Harper... Is always out with her friends or out at the beach" she says quietly
Kite looked down with a sad look. "Well... Oliver has already grown up... And he's found someone he's thinking of spending the rest of his life with..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi moaned slightly of her back being massaged for the first time. she never really experienced a massage*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "I-is this like your first massage?" He asked as he moved his hands.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*yelps as she clings more and tighter to him, hiding her head behind his back, her eyes tinged blue to show her sweeter personality*
Aiden skidded to a stop in front of Kite and Lexi. "Hey Kite." He said to Kite.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "I-is this like your first massage?" He asked as he moved his hands.
''y-yeah...i-its my first- ah!''

*She said blushing more. When she yelped from the pleasure of her back being massaged made her blush more*

Roman said:
Ken nodded, "Yeah. We just didn't see eye to eye most of the time." He said. "That's why I'm single now."
----

Taylor frowned, "Celia, stop acting like that." He said as he made his way to the living room.
Sakie nodded, "Well I think that sucks. Being single means you aren't dating anyone right? Because I've always been single then, I like it enough! Cause I can make really cool friends that way." She said happily.

-----

Celia plopped down on to the couch and stared at the tv...though there was nothing on, it just showed a blank screen. "Don't tell me what to do. I'll act how I see fit."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why would you like that?! Being lost sounds scary and for the short time that I experienced it, I was pretty scared." Asuka said as she looked back at Akira. "I guess it's fine...just don't do it again or I might have to hit you...again..."
...♅Akira laughed nervously as he lowered his hand, soon replying to Asuka as he began walking♅...

“ Okay~ Follow me~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah...i-its my first- ah!''
*She said blushing more. When she yelped from the pleasure of her back being massaged made her blush more*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blushed a little more, "I see..." he said in a hushed tone. He then began to move his hands in a circular motion from the middle area of her back to the lower

Roman said:
Roman blushed a little more, "I see..." he said in a hushed tone. He then began to move his hands in a circular motion from the middle area of her back to the lower
*Himeragi continued to softly moan trying to keep her voice down*

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie nodded, "Well I think that sucks. Being single means you aren't dating anyone right? Because I've always been single then, I like it enough! Cause I can make really cool friends that way." She said happily.
-----

Celia plopped down on to the couch and stared at the tv...though there was nothing on, it just showed a blank screen. "Don't tell me what to do. I'll act how I see fit."
Ken chuckled, "Yeah, you sure can meet intersting people when you're single." He said with a nod. "Though sometimes a person likes to have that of relationship."

----

Taylor sighed, "C'mon! When do we ever act like this?" He asked. "We ran into a little disagreement, so what? Let's just forget about it."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed nervously as he lowered his hand, soon replying to Asuka as he began walking♅...
“ Okay~ Follow me~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka picked up the bucket and basket she had set down before following after Akira. She munched on some of the berries as they made their way back, "I'm really hungry...can we cook the fish when we get there?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi continued to softly moan trying to keep her voice down*

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at her zipper before slowly reaching for it. He blushed a lot more than before as he unzipped it and then went back to the massage.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite looked down with a sad look. "Well... Oliver has already grown up... And he's found someone he's thinking of spending the rest of his life with..." He said softly.
Lexi looked at Kite. "I know, it would be nice if he stopped by once in a while, I haven't seen him in what seems like forever" she says stretching. "Harper doesn't grow fast, which makes me happy so I don't have to worry about being an aunt anytime soon" she says with a chuckle

Roman said:
Roman looked at her zipper before slowly reaching for it. He blushed a lot more than before as he unzipped it and then went back to the massage.
*Himeragi then moaned a bit more louder now that she was feeling the full massage than some of the massage and her clothing being fiddled around with*

Roman said:
Ken chuckled, "Yeah, you sure can meet intersting people when you're single." He said with a nod. "Though sometimes a person likes to have that of relationship."
----

Taylor sighed, "C'mon! When do we ever act like this?" He asked. "We ran into a little disagreement, so what? Let's just forget about it."
"Are relationships hard?" Sakie asked with a puzzled look on her face. "The way you put it, it sort of seems like there a lot of work." She said before her stomach growled and she looked at it in amazement. "Woah...it's never done that before..."

-----

Celia refused to look at him, "Because it seems you were saying that this whole thing was my fault. You told me not to put the blame on you, which I wasn't quite frankly, so the blame goes to me. Meaning that this whole situation is my fault." She said with a frown.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka picked up the bucket and basket she had set down before following after Akira. She munched on some of the berries as they made their way back, "I'm really hungry...can we cook the fish when we get there?" She asked.
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka as they made their way back to their camp. He replied to her as he placed both of his arms behind his head, clasping his fingers together♅...

“ Sure~ The fish'll take around two minutes to cook, though~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed as she put her hands on her ears to stop then. Kenai waved one of his hands "No, no, I'm quite alright...thanks for asking though" he said with a small chuckle as his gaze moved to the side.
Yuna then leaned over a bit covering her mouth from Kenai so she could whisper "Kenai is afraid of heights" she said with a quiet giggle before jumping and giving out a small yelp as Kenai nudged her.

"I-I am not!" He protested as his ears wiggled, his gaze still to the side as he crossed his arms. Yuna snickered a little.
Yumi giggled, "Afraid of heights? I can fly super low then...I basically won't even leave the ground." She said, giggling a little more. "That's okay though. Heights can be pretty scary at times, just don't look down when you're so high up....but I feel like whenever someone says that, the person who's afraid of being up so high looks down anyways. I don't get that. It's like, why'd you look down when they specifically told you not to? If you look down you'll be even more scared then before!" She rambled on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back