• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and wrapped her as around his neck happily
Ayen pulled away form the kiss briefly "...bedroom..." he said before kissing her again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then moaned a bit more louder now that she was feeling the full massage than some of the massage and her clothing being fiddled around with*

[/QUOTE]
Roman's face was completely red now, as he began to sweat nervously.

tumblr_m76cr0LcJi1r70he1o2_1280.gif

It wasn't because of the fact he was touching her back, but it was all the moaning that was getting to him.

Roman said:
Roman's face was completely red now, as he began to sweat nervously.
tumblr_m76cr0LcJi1r70he1o2_1280.gif

It wasn't because of the fact he was touching her back, but it was all the moaning that was getting to him.
''s-sorry if im...making sounds too much..''

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup" he said as he opened a pair of doors and walked inside.
Ethereal sat on the couch. "In order for grace to come out, I have to be doing nothing but if I stay active she stays in, that's what I figured out" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"I Love you too" Kagura says and smiles.
William chuckled a little "Well I gotta get going....Saving the world sadly can't wait" And with that he vanished

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled away form the kiss briefly "...bedroom..." he said before kissing her again.
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says getting up and pulling him up, still kissing

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are relationships hard?" Sakie asked with a puzzled look on her face. "The way you put it, it sort of seems like there a lot of work." She said before her stomach growled and she looked at it in amazement. "Woah...it's never done that before..."
-----

Celia refused to look at him, "Because it seems you were saying that this whole thing was my fault. You told me not to put the blame on you, which I wasn't quite frankly, so the blame goes to me. Meaning that this whole situation is my fault." She said with a frown.
"Indeed they can be. Especially if you and the person you're with doesn't get along, then it's hell." Ken said as he looked at then her stomach. "You're hungry."

----

Taylor gave her a confused look, "I said don't pull ALL the blame on me. Meaning it's both our fault." He said taking a seat next to her. "You heard me totally wrong."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka as they made their way back to their camp. He replied to her as he placed both of his arms behind his head, clasping his fingers together♅...
“ Sure~ The fish'll take around two minutes to cook, though~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm okay with that. Just as long as I eat I should be good." Asuka said, smiling a little before eating more berries.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''s-sorry if im...making sounds too much..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman laughed a nervous laugh, "Haha, it's fine. I um.. I um... It's fine." He said not knowing what to say to her.

Roman said:
Roman laughed a nervous laugh, "Haha, it's fine. I um.. I um... It's fine." He said not knowing what to say to her.
(The funniest thing is gonna happen xD )

Roman said:
*Himeragi soon managed to stop moaning but let out a small moan once in awhile*

Roman said:
"Indeed they can be. Especially if you and the person you're with doesn't get along, then it's hell." Ken said as he looked at then her stomach. "You're hungry."
----

Taylor gave her a confused look, "I said don't pull ALL the blame on me. Meaning it's both our fault." He said taking a seat next to her. "You heard me totally wrong."
"Hell is bad right? Because it doesn't sound good." Sakie said as she looked back at him. "My tum tum is hungry... I need food. Where do we get food?"

----

"Whatever." Celia muttered as her cheeks heated up, soon turning her body away from him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi soon managed to stop moaning but let out a small moan once in awhile*

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and remained silent as he continued to massage her back.

shortyshot8 said:
William walked into the mansion "I'm home!" He called out getting no response "Okay then...." He walked upstairs heading to his room before hearing a moan "What the actual hell?"
@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
Roman said:
Roman sighed and remained silent as he continued to massage her back.
''y-your really good at this...yknow..?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hell is bad right? Because it doesn't sound good." Sakie said as she looked back at him. "My tum tum is hungry... I need food. Where do we get food?"
----

"Whatever." Celia muttered as her cheeks heated up, soon turning her body away from him.
"Hell is terrible." Ken said as they walked. "Where do we get food? That depends, what kind of food do you want?"

-----

Taylor chuckled and nudged her arm, "Are you still angry? Because I'm sorry." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
William walked into the mansion "I'm home!" He called out getting no response "Okay then...." He walked upstairs heading to his room before hearing a moan "What the actual hell?"
@Himeragi Seiker @Roman
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-your really good at this...yknow..?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "Thank you. I try to be the best at whatever I do." He said with a chuckle.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked at Kite. "I know, it would be nice if he stopped by once in a while, I haven't seen him in what seems like forever" she says stretching. "Harper doesn't grow fast, which makes me happy so I don't have to worry about being an aunt anytime soon" she says with a chuckle
Kite nodded. "I wish he would come home sometime too..." He said before focusing on Aiden. "What's up?" He asked.

Aiden blinked. "I need help planning a wedding... I'm getting married to Nissa." He said.

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-your really good at this...yknow..?''

[/QUOTE]
Roman said:
"Hell is terrible." Ken said as they walked. "Where do we get food? That depends, what kind of food do you want?"
-----

Taylor chuckled and nudged her arm, "Are you still angry? Because I'm sorry." He said with a smile.

Roman smiled, "Thank you. I try to be the best at whatever I do." He said with a chuckle.
William blinked "Is that....?" He stopped at Himeragi's door looking through the crack while thinking "Well then....Looks like Roman got to her first.....For shame"

Roman said:
-----

*Himeragi smiled before letting out another small moan*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm okay with that. Just as long as I eat I should be good." Asuka said, smiling a little before eating more berries.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, soon spotting the tents that were within their camp♅...

“ Yeah, I guess you're right~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Is that....?" He stopped at Himeragi's door looking through the crack while thinking "Well then....Looks like Roman got to her first.....For shame"
''maybe i should ask for more of your massages Roman''

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back