• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking around at their surroundings. He couldn't help but smile as he talked to her♅...
“ Don't worry about it, we'll find our way back soon enough~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"But what if we don't? What if we're lost in the forest forever and we never find our camp! Being lost is scary and there's wild animals that can eat me. Like bears and wolves, they can eat people! I'm not ready to die by the hands of those things! I don't even wanna die and be forgotten. Like who's gonna even know I did die because I told no one a was running away...I mean...I guess it's not really running away since I'm coming back, but that's not the point! I'll die and no one will miss me because they won't even know I died." Asuka rambled as she paced back and forth. She was panicking because she honestly thought they were lost and had no idea how to deal with it.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Sure why not" she says smiling
@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes..follow me" Allen said and grabbed Arielles hand, leading her upstairs.
(Night)
Arielle followed happily. "Ooo my own room" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Arielle followed happily. "Ooo my own room" she says happily
Kite pecked her lips. "Great! Now all we need to figure out is where we'll be having our date..." He laughed.

Roman said:
Roman let his zipper go once it was zipped up and then looked over at Himeragi, "I see you're finished eating. Need anything else?" He asked
*She shook her head as she smiled*

''nah, im fine. just...maybe some company is good from time to time''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pecked her lips. "Great! Now all we need to figure out is where we'll be having our date..." He laughed.
Lexi chuckled. "And I have to get ready" she says looking down at her close

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he started kissing her neck and pulled her onto his lap.
Amaya fell into his lap and smiled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She shook her head as she smiled*
''nah, im fine. just...maybe some company is good from time to time''

[/QUOTE]
"Well you have company." Roman said said with a wave.

EgcsgnVb.jpg

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'll ask her when I can then. As for now, I'll try to stay out of any weird situations such as visiting new places." He said, pulling his zipper up and down again. "I have a problem..." he said referring to himself and the whole zipper habit.
"Well, that's what I meant! We'll get to know one another." Ken said smiling. "As for where we're going... I don't know." He said, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile.

-----

Taylor sighed, "I'm not doing this unless you absolutely feel you deserve this." He said. "Do you think you deserve punishment?" He asked.
"Oh! Because that's what normal people do, right? They get to know the people their hanging out with." Sakie said before laughing a little. "Well that's okay I guess."

-----

Celia immediately shook her head, "No because I didn't know you wanted the right side of the pizza. So it's not my fault."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "And I have to get ready" she says looking down at her close

Kite nodded. "Alright, I'll get ready too." He said happily before he snapped his fingers, causing a tuxedo to slip on him.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen smiled as he ran his hands up her sides till they got to her cheeks and he leaned forward as he tilted her head then kissed her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! Because that's what normal people do, right? They get to know the people their hanging out with." Sakie said before laughing a little. "Well that's okay I guess."
-----

Celia immediately shook her head, "No because I didn't know you wanted the right side of the pizza. So it's not my fault."
Ken chuckled, "That's exactly what friends do. They tell one another about themselves." He said as he looked over at her. "Maybe we talked about ourselves enough already though."

---

Taylor blinked, "Then why did you say I should punish you!?" He asked in a over dramatic way. "I was about this close to doing it!!" He said demonstrating how close he was to punishing her with his hand

Kite nodded. "Alright, I'll get ready too." He said happily before he snapped his fingers, causing a tuxedo to slip on him.
Lexi did the same, but clapped her hands together causing a dress appear on her. "You look good in tuxedos" she says kissing his cheek before going to a mirrior and fixing her hair and putting shoes on.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he ran his hands up her sides till they got to her cheeks and he leaned forward as he tilted her head then kissed her.
Amaya smiled and kissed him back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i know''
*Himeragi said with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
"I guess having a friend to talk to every once in a while is nice, huh? I can't get sick, so I wouldn't know..." Roman said laughing a little.

Roman said:
"I guess having a friend to talk to every once in a while is nice, huh? I can't get sick, so I wouldn't know..." Roman said laughing a little.
''you dont get sick at all...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you dont get sick at all...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Nope. I guess that's a Sanctum trait my body has." Roman said. "That's why I don't like seeing anyone sick, because I can't get sick, so it sucks seeing them not being able to take part in everyday activities."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi did the same, but clapped her hands together causing a dress appear on her. "You look good in tuxedos" she says kissing his cheek before going to a mirrior and fixing her hair and putting shoes on.

Amaya smiled and kissed him back.
Kite blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Aww... Thanks." He said with a sweet smile.

Roman said:
"Nope. I guess that's a Sanctum trait my body has." Roman said. "That's why I don't like seeing anyone sick, because I can't get sick, so it sucks seeing them not being able to take part in everyday activities."
''ah...''

*She said before she started stretching*

Kite blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "Aww... Thanks." He said with a sweet smile.
Lexi finished getting ready. "Okay I'm all set" she says with a chuckle

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lightly chuckled as he nipped at her bottom lips before pressing into the kiss.
Amaya pressed into the kiss aswell

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...''
*She said before she started stretching*

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah." Roman said. He then noticed she was stretching, "Going somewhere?"

Aiden smiled at her. "A friend of mine is very good at planning special events and performances... I believe his name was Kaito." He said.
Nissa: Let us go and meet him *she smiles happily at Aiden and leans in, kissing his lips once softly, expressing her happy feelings in the present moment*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi finished getting ready. "Okay I'm all set" she says with a chuckle

Amaya pressed into the kiss aswell
Kite nodded and took Lexi's hand and started walking out of the house. "So how has the house been while I was gone?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back