• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
((Okay well I have Rain...but nvm she is in a big house in the middle of place, okay next iiiiss Naomi and Caldia, two little girls who share the same body and are complentery souls, they are 6. Then I have Nyx who is wandering, she is more of a fighting character haha))
Nissa:*she smiles* Then there is no rush is there??
(I can fight Nyx with my character Kiri)

Mayyflower said:
Arielle smiled happily before turning around.
Ethereal looked at Allen. "Can you show ur sister to her room?" She asks
"Yes..follow me" Allen said and grabbed Arielles hand, leading her upstairs.

(Night)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed lightly, "I'm being serious. I don't know where we are!" She said with a pout as she looked around. "I knew I should have been paying attention to my surroundings." She said quietly as she walked further.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, looking around at their surroundings. He couldn't help but smile as he talked to her♅...

“ Don't worry about it, we'll find our way back soon enough~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yup...he was reborn into Aion, and brought back to this world''

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "That's cool. How come I haven't heard of this Aion dimension?"

----------

WeirdPrincess said:
"Volcanoes." Sakie said, a determined look on her face. "I wanna see volcanoes first and then wanna see if we can survive in a sandstorm."
-----

Celia chew on her lower lip, "I mean...spanking is usually a thing that happens when maids disobey their master. Okay not usually...but sometimes yes." She muttered, her whole face turning bright red as she looked at the ground.
Ken nodded, "Alright, next time we hangout, I'll take you to see volcanoes and then a sandstorm." He said with a laugh. "As for now, let's just do what normal humans do and get to meet their friends."

-----

Taylor blushed more, "Well... If that's what you say masters do to their maids then so be it. You know more about them anyways." He said, looking down at the ground.

tumblr_njishp9P111s9jnzyo1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Roland grabbed her hand and started walking till they found the games.
(talk to you then, sleep well~).... (*realizes you won't read this till morning* I hope you slept well!)
Dakota followed alongside him looking at all the different games "Alrighty, which one are you good at?" She asked as she looked at him.

((Good morning! ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Rin before kissing Rin on the forehead, the kiss making Rin sleep.
Rin fell asleep
Ayen smiled as he wrapped his arms around Amaya from behind "so my love, how ever should i pay you back?" he whispered in her ear.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota followed alongside him looking at all the different games "Alrighty, which one are you good at?" She asked as she looked at him.
((Good morning! ))
((Morning!))

Roland smiled "well, that all depends on what prizes you want!" he said playfully.

"

Roman said:
Han smiled and chuckled, "I'll always be there to protect you. It's what I do." He said softly. "Because I love you~"

Kaz smiled, "Nice to meet you, Melania."
"You too, but I'd really better be getting my daughter now. You can come if you'd like"

Mel said:
"
"You too, but I'd really better be getting my daughter now. You can come if you'd like"
Kaz shook his head, "I wish I could go, but I have to make sure my family is okay. I haven't called or stopped by all day, so they're probably worried." He said with a slight smile. "I'll see you around. Take care." He said as he began to walk away.

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, "I wish I could go, but I have to make sure my family is okay. I haven't called or stopped by all day, so they're probably worried." He said with a slight smile. "I'll see you around. Take care." He said as he began to walk away.
I nod and walk away. I go to my grammas house and pick up armina. I go home and fall asleep the next morning I wake up and make waffles. I eat then out armina in her stroller and walk outside. I take her to the park to show her the ducks.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden blinked then got a idea. "Alright! I'll be back here soon, so don't go anywhere!" He said before he dashed to the candy store then back. He held out a ring pop to her. "Heh... I got you both a ring AND food at once... So... Will you marry me? Nissa?" He asked as he got down on one knee.
Nissa:*she nods happily and holds out her hand for the food and ring* Oh oh we should tell Tyler about this so he can help us with wedding stuff, he is getting married so he must know how to do it *she nods her head*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods happily and holds out her hand for the food and ring* Oh oh we should tell Tyler about this so he can help us with wedding stuff, he is getting married so he must know how to do it *she nods her head*
Aiden nods as he slips on her ring pop. "That's a great idea! Except he seems to have gone somewhere..." He said.

Roman said:
----------

Ken nodded, "Alright, next time we hangout, I'll take you to see volcanoes and then a sandstorm." He said with a laugh. "As for now, let's just do what normal humans do and get to meet their friends."

-----

Taylor blushed more, "Well... If that's what you say masters do to their maids then so be it. You know more about them anyways." He said, looking down at the ground.

''because Yuki just never mentions about it. thats all. no one does''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''because Yuki just never mentions about it. thats all. no one does''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded as his hand slowly made his way back yo his zipper, "Oh really? Maybe I'll ask her about it one day."

Roman said:
Roman nodded as his hand slowly made his way back yo his zipper, "Oh really? Maybe I'll ask her about it one day."
''alright, you can probably visit Aion too if Yuki let chya''

Roman said:
----------

-----

Sakie nodded, "Okay! But I have a question..." She said as she looked at him, "Where are we going again? I forgot. And I don't really have friends besides you."

------

"Yeah... I guess I do." Celia said as she stared at the ground, soon twiddling her thumbs out of nervousness.

Aiden nods as he slips on her ring pop. "That's a great idea! Except he seems to have gone somewhere..." He said.
Nissa:*she sucks on the ring pop to slowly begin eating it, humming and says after a little while* Then who should we ask to help us? Do you know anyone who could help us Aiden?? *she asks curiously*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright, you can probably visit Aion too if Yuki let chya''

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "I'll ask her when I can then. As for now, I'll try to stay out of any weird situations such as visiting new places." He said, pulling his zipper up and down again. "I have a problem..." he said referring to himself and the whole zipper habit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Sakie nodded, "Okay! But I have a question..." She said as she looked at him, "Where are we going again? I forgot. And I don't really have friends besides you."
------

"Yeah... I guess I do." Celia said as she stared at the ground, soon twiddling her thumbs out of nervousness.
"Well, that's what I meant! We'll get to know one another." Ken said smiling. "As for where we're going... I don't know." He said, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile.

-----

Taylor sighed, "I'm not doing this unless you absolutely feel you deserve this." He said. "Do you think you deserve punishment?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'll ask her when I can then. As for now, I'll try to stay out of any weird situations such as visiting new places." He said, pulling his zipper up and down again. "I have a problem..." he said referring to himself and the whole zipper habit.
"Well, that's what I meant! We'll get to know one another." Ken said smiling. "As for where we're going... I don't know." He said, rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile.

-----

Taylor sighed, "I'm not doing this unless you absolutely feel you deserve this." He said. "Do you think you deserve punishment?" He asked.
''hahaha, yeah''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha, yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"I think it's because I'm nervous." Roman said with a shrug.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sucks on the ring pop to slowly begin eating it, humming and says after a little while* Then who should we ask to help us? Do you know anyone who could help us Aiden?? *she asks curiously*
Aiden thought for a moment, then suddenly knew exactly who could help them. "Actually, I know just who can help us." He said.

Aiden thought for a moment, then suddenly knew exactly who could help them. "Actually, I know just who can help us." He said.
Nissa: oh who who?? *she asks excitedly, eating her ring a little bit since it was yummy* Mmmmm

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''maybe''
*She said as she finished her ramen bowl*

[/QUOTE]
Roman let his zipper go once it was zipped up and then looked over at Himeragi, "I see you're finished eating. Need anything else?" He asked

Jennete said:
Nissa: oh who who?? *she asks excitedly, eating her ring a little bit since it was yummy* Mmmmm
Aiden smiled at her. "A friend of mine is very good at planning special events and performances... I believe his name was Kaito." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he wrapped his arms around Amaya from behind "so my love, how ever should i pay you back?" he whispered in her ear.

((Morning!))

Roland smiled "well, that all depends on what prizes you want!" he said playfully.
Amaya chuckled. "Don't ask me" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back