• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok then send him.)

[/QUOTE]
Roman appeared in the fae castle. He wore his hat and cloak, hiding his face from the remaining fae. He then began to burn the corpses that were in his way. As he continued down his path, he made it to a big room, where he seen Thana. He looked up at her, sparks of fire flying pass him as he continues to burn the bodies. He turned his head and looked up at her.

tumblr_neb8ci9fRg1tfv6euo2_500.gif

"Thana? Why are you still here? Go home, so I can finish this place off..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji walked with her explaining how one and him met

[/QUOTE]
''thats impossible...One never leaves the house''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Ah, yeah, the park is a nice place to relax" she looked at him "Oh, right, the tournament, I didn't even know about it so I didn't enter, then again I wouldn't be a very strong opponent so there would be no point...I might go to watch though" she chuckled a bit "Ah, well I hope you do well" she said with a smile.
"Indeed it is a good place to relax. Thank you for wishing me good luck too, it is much appreciated." Han said smiling. "Also, you never know. You may be as strong as... I don't know, just strong. It's kinda of hard to compare people to people now. I was here before the school has it's incident and it seems like there are more new students than returning."

Roman said:
Roman appeared in the fae castle. He wore his hat and cloak, hiding his face from the remaining fae. He then began to burn the corpses that were in his way. As he continued down his path, he made it to a big room, where he seen Thana. He looked up at her, sparks of fire flying pass him as he continues to burn the bodies. He turned his head and looked up at her.
tumblr_neb8ci9fRg1tfv6euo2_500.gif

"Thana? Why are you still here? Go home, so I can finish this place off..."

Thana laughed a little as a throne appeared behind her and she sat down he eyes and expression showing pure blood lust and pchycoticness as her power leaked out of her in a dark and sinister way "what's this. Another play thing for me to have." She asked her self as the body's all reformed and looked at roman "I'll be sure to kill you slowly. Ok" she said to roman as she stood back up and walked over to roman and pressed into him with a seductive and sinister smile showing she obviously wasn't her self

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "wow did you imprint on her or some thing. Can antoners even imprint?" She said curious now to see if er question would e aw we're or not [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#8000ff]''yes...ive printed my mark on her hand which is a sign that she is my disciple...Intoners choose their disciples. even if its against their will. i only did that because i want to make sure shes safe...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*On Miyuki's left hand should have a small mark appear on her hand which was the hand Kikuri last touched before Miyuki headed out*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/3/37/Threecrest.png/revision/latest?cb=20131223144232 said:

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''yes...ive printed my mark on her hand which is a sign that she is my disciple...Intoners choose their disciples. even if its against their will. i only did that because i want to ensure her safety...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*On Miyuki's left hand should have a small mark appear on her hand which was the hand Kikuri last touched before Miyuki headed out*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/3/37/Threecrest.png/revision/latest?cb=20131223144232 said:
"Oh" shira said before nodding "ok I get it know" she said to her

(I can't see te pic xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana laughed a little as a throne appeared behind her and she sat down he eyes and expression showing pure blood lust and pchycoticness as her power leaked out of her in a dark and sinister way "what's this. Another play thing for me to have." She asked her self as the body's all reformed and looked at roman "I'll be sure to kill you slowly. Ok" she said to roman as she stood back up and walked over to roman and pressed into him with a seductive and sinister smile showing she obviously wasn't her self

[/QUOTE]
Roman took off his hat, and frowned, gently pushing her off of him.

"I am not here to be seduced or killed by anyone. I am here to finish something and if you want to stand in my way, then so be it. It wouldn't matter, because I will complete my objective."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh" shira said before nodding "ok I get it know" she said to her
(I can't see te pic xD )

[/QUOTE]
click on it xD so Miyuki can now see it)))

''yes...Sefia or One picked her disciple...Yuki can even pick her own disciple...she can even make you her disciple...infact, why dont you do it? itll make Yuki alot stronger..''

''o-oh...well...that is if Shira's okay with it..''

Roman said:
Roman took off his hat, and frowned, gently pushing her off of him.
"I am not here to be seduced or killed by anyone. I am here to finish something and if you want to stand in my way, then so be it. It wouldn't matter, because I will complete my objective."
Thana giggled then pecked Romans mask before se turned and walked back o her throne "sorry but this is my realm now" se said to him with a sinister smile "besides I love playing with the fae. How they ru in fear before I cut them down. I love it so much" she said inoccently which made her seem even more crazed the darkness from snow still present in her heart and making her like this as she giggled "now you may leave I'd like to keep my play things for later" she said to go with a smile

Roman said:
"Indeed it is a good place to relax. Thank you for wishing me good luck too, it is much appreciated." Han said smiling. "Also, you never know. You may be as strong as... I don't know, just strong. It's kinda of hard to compare people to people now. I was here before the school has it's incident and it seems like there are more new students than returning."
"True, true" she said nodding lightly "Hmmm, yeah I arrived after the whole 'incident' thing, so did my roommate, I don't know about my other friends though" she said with a shrug.

(ANYONE FREE?!)

Lexi: getting a house with kite (@TheRebelliousDragon )

Levi: The mall with Alastair (@WeirdPrincess)

Sam: Her dorm

Raven: The top of the school

May: playing in the park

Miayuki: The courtyard (FREE)

Akito: The amusement park with Jessica. (@TheRebelliousDragon)

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stopped what she was going and turned her head to look at her, smiling a bit "Oh, right!, I forgot you don't know my name anymore" she said with a quiet giggle "My name is Camilla" she said softly before turning her attention back to the tea she was making.

((I am :3))
Layla slowly nodded her head. The girl's name reminded her of a flower. Tilting her head ever so slowly to the side, Layla thought for a few moments. "Flower." Layla then stood up to her feet and made her way into the kitchen, peering over the girl's shoulder. "Busy?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and kissed yukis cheek "if you want baby" she said softly to her

(I have a couple free)

[/QUOTE]
''alright. so...where should i have my mark marked on you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then pecked Romans mask before se turned and walked back o her throne "sorry but this is my realm now" se said to him with a sinister smile "besides I love playing with the fae. How they ru in fear before I cut them down. I love it so much" she said inoccently which made her seem even more crazed the darkness from snow still present in her heart and making her like this as she giggled "now you may leave I'd like to keep my play things for later" she said to go with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"I am not going anywhere. I am here to destroy this hell hole and that's final. No ifs and or buts."

Roman then grabbed a Fae who charged him by the neck, and crushed it with a simple squeeze.

"So, can I do as I please or do you wish do stand in my way?"

Nonalaka said:
"True, true" she said nodding lightly "Hmmm, yeah I arrived after the whole 'incident' thing, so did my roommate, I don't know about my other friends though" she said with a shrug.
Han nodded, "I was here for a while. Met a few interesting people, and a few not so interesting. This place is full of weirdos of you ask me though." He said laughing a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thats impossible...One never leaves the house''

[/QUOTE]
Back then She was a kid and likes going outside and then she met me Shinji said before they appeared at Semira's house

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm," amara looked at all the dresses "well I'm not getting married or going to a party so I don't need a fancy one" she said with a chuckle "so, I'll look over here..I have loads of coloured dresses so maybe...." she searched for a while "I kinda like that one"
xwqu2t-l-610x610-dress-cute-black-white-ribbon-belt-pretty-adorable-edgy-transparent-black+dress-white+dress-ebonylacefashion-www+ebonylace+storenvy+com-black+white-bow-little+black+dress-summer-bo.jpg

((The black one uvu))
@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
"I am not going anywhere. I am here to destroy this hell hole and that's final. No ifs and or buts."
Roman then grabbed a Fae who charged him by the neck, and crushed it with a simple squeeze.

"So, can I do as I please or do you wish do stand in my way?"
Thana looked at him a frown o her face as she stared back at hi with a sinister look "I won't let you take my realm away from me. I've waited for thousands of years and know I have one that matches me perfectly" she said to him as her schythhe appeare in one hand and her bone wigs burst from her back peices of her wings still hanging off the bones as she stared down Roman

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla slowly nodded her head. The girl's name reminded her of a flower. Tilting her head ever so slowly to the side, Layla thought for a few moments. "Flower." Layla then stood up to her feet and made her way into the kitchen, peering over the girl's shoulder. "Busy?"

[/QUOTE]
(Tim could have interacted with her but you made her go away)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and kissed yukis cheek "if you want baby" she said softly to her

(I have a couple free)

[/QUOTE]
(Who?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Back then She was a kid and likes going outside and then she met me Shinji said before they appeared at Semira's house

[/QUOTE]
*THat house is apparently a mansion where all my characters (and shira and also Amara) live lol*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at him a frown o her face as she stared back at hi with a sinister look "I won't let you take my realm away from me. I've waited for thousands of years and know I have one that matches me perfectly" she said to him as her schythhe appeare in one hand and her bone wigs burst from her back

[/QUOTE]
Roman stared at Thana, a grey and sinister aura flowing from his position.

"Thana may have been death. Which is considered an evil being, but she showed no signs of evil. Therefore you aren't her, but you are the darkness that laid deep inside of her. Come at me... I am ready."

Roman grabbed the cloak he had on, and pulled it off. He tossed the cloak to the side and equipped himself with a kunai.

"I am ready to get, Thana back and destroy this place once and for all."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*THat house is apparently a mansion where all my characters (and shira and also Amara) live lol*

[/QUOTE]
(Whatever)Shinji looks at the mansion in awe and says I never knew one and the intoners lived here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back