• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Tim could have interacted with her but you made her go away)

[/QUOTE]
(I had Tim follow them. I told you last night xD so, if you want you can be in the room if you ask her.)

Roman said:
Roman stared at Thana, a grey and sinister aura flowing from his position.
"Thana may have been death. Which is considered an evil being, but she showed no signs of evil. Therefore you aren't her, but you are the darkness that laid deep inside of her. Come at me... I am ready."

Roman grabbed the cloak he had on, and pulled it off. He tossed the cloak to the side and equipped himself with a kunai.

"I am ready to get, Thana back and destroy this place once and for all."
Thana looked down and laughed slightly "then you know nothing Of me Big bro" she said softy before looking up at roman as tears started to well up in her eyes "for this is the real me the real thanatos. I can't go back now that the real me has shown. Hayate won't love me any more when he sees me" she said as she welled up

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla slowly nodded her head. The girl's name reminded her of a flower. Tilting her head ever so slowly to the side, Layla thought for a few moments. "Flower." Layla then stood up to her feet and made her way into the kitchen, peering over the girl's shoulder. "Busy?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla giggled and nodded when she said flower "Busy? Ah, I'm just making some tea" she said smiling "I'm almost finished though"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Annabel, atrio, jasper, myuki)

[/QUOTE]
(I would say Jasper but I want to interact with Miayuki so Annabel)

Roman said:
"I am not going anywhere. I am here to destroy this hell hole and that's final. No ifs and or buts."
Roman then grabbed a Fae who charged him by the neck, and crushed it with a simple squeeze.

"So, can I do as I please or do you wish do stand in my way?"

Han nodded, "I was here for a while. Met a few interesting people, and a few not so interesting. This place is full of weirdos of you ask me though." He said laughing a little
"Ah, yeah, I agree" she said with a chuckle "But weird is good, I think, makes people interesting y'know?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I had Tim follow them. I told you last night xD so, if you want you can be in the room if you ask her.)

[/QUOTE]
(You said i didn't know that sorry)Tim looked at Camilla and said I found her infront of the front gate and she didn't feel the cold

@Nonalaka

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''so...where should i place my mark on you Shira?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"Any where's fine love" Shira said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Annabel is in the school yard reading. And myuki is running around the city lost and scared)

[/QUOTE]
Mia walked around in the school yard looking around. It's all so new to me She thought to herself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked down and laughed slightly "then you know nothing Of me Big bro" she said softy before looking up at roman as tears started to well up in her eyes "for this is the real me the real thanatos. I can't go back now that the real me has shown. Hayate won't love me any more when he sees me" she said as she welled up

[/QUOTE]
Roman appeared in front of Thana. He placed a arm around her and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's not too late. Do you not hear yourself as you speak? If you were truly a different person now, you wouldn't refer to me as brother, nor would you know Hayate loves you..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah yea...looks nice''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "Well, I think that's all I need dress wise anyways" she said tapping her chin and glancing around at the rest of the dresses.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled and nodded when she said flower "Busy? Ah, I'm just making some tea" she said smiling "I'm almost finished though"
Layla blinked, before raising her left hand and extending her index finger. She was curious as to what would happen if she poked the pot that was on the stove. One would say curiousity killed the cat, but Layla knew nothing of it. She was distracted from her activities when the guy from before who had his hand on her shoulder spoke.

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Thana. He placed a arm around her and pulled her in for a hug.
"It's not too late. Do you not hear yourself as you speak? If you were truly a different person now, you wouldn't refer to me as brother, nor would you know Hayate loves you..."
thana buried her face into roman's chest as she started to cry "i have only shown my true colors. my true self now shows and hayatye wont love me any more. i am a blood thirsty crazed god" she said her voice slowly growing louder as she spoke into roman's chest "i cant go back without killing so many!! i dont want hayate to see my true self i want him to love the old me and i want him to keep thinking im that thana!!!!!" she yelled into him as she cryed

Daniel reaver]"Any where's fine love" Shira said softly to her [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''il right..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki nuzzled Shira's stomach as the mark appeared on Shira's stomach*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]just the star and shine around it and colored in black[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://elwiki.net/w/File:Tcgeaser.png said:
http://elwiki.net/w/File:Tcgeaser.png[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yeah, I agree" she said with a chuckle "But weird is good, I think, makes people interesting y'know?"
"Weird is what sets us apart from normal, making us better in many ways." Han said nodding. "So, yes. I agree with your every word."

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled "Well, I think that's all I need dress wise anyways" she said tapping her chin and glancing around at the rest of the dresses.
''i think im good here too''

Mayyflower said:
Mia walked around in the school yard looking around. It's all so new to me She thought to herself
annabel sat there on a bench as she read a old looking book with a symbol on the cover small black rings floated around her as she read the ancient text

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''il right..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki nuzzled Shira's stomach as the mark appeared on Shira's stomach*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]just the star and shine around it and colored in black[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://elwiki.net/w/File:Tcgeaser.png said:
http://elwiki.net/w/File:Tcgeaser.png[/URL]
shira giggled as she lifted her shirt and looked at it "well now i can say i have my first tattoo" shira said happily with a playful giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annabel sat there on a bench as she read a old looking book with a symbol on the cover small black rings floated around her as she read the ancient text

[/QUOTE]
Mia saw a girl sitting by herself. Hm maybe she can help me out.. She thought before walking over. "Um excuse me" she says as she approached her

Shiroe Kurona](Whatever)Shinji looks at the mansion in awe and says [B]I never knew one and the intoners lived here[/B] [/QUOTE] ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] answer my post)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]annabel sat there on a bench as she read a old looking book with a symbol on the cover small black rings floated around her as she read the ancient text

shira giggled as she lifted her shirt and looked at it "well now i can say i have my first tattoo" shira said happily with a playful giggle

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a bit*

''but now...it kinda looks a little...ima move the mark''

*She said as the mark then appeared on her back and the mark on her stomach disappeared*

''its on your back now so...yeah''

Mayyflower said:
Mia saw a girl sitting by herself. Hm maybe she can help me out.. She thought before walking over. "Um excuse me" she says as she approached her
annabel looked up from her book the floating black rings diapering as she stopped reading and looked over at a girl "yes?" she asked her softly wondering what she wanted

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] answer my post)
''all my sisters live here along with other people''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled a bit*
''but now...it kinda looks a little...ima move the mark''

*She said as the mark then appeared on her back and the mark on her stomach disappeared*

''its on your back now so...yeah''

[/QUOTE]
shira looked behind her before she started to take off her shirt wanting to see it "i wanna see" she said as she craned her neck while slowly pulling her shirt up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana buried her face into roman's chest as she started to cry "i have only shown my true colors. my true self now shows and hayatye wont love me any more. i am a blood thirsty crazed god" she said her voice slowly growing louder as she spoke into roman's chest "i cant go back without killing so many!! i dont want hayate to see my true self i want him to love the old me and i want him to keep thinking im that thana!!!!!" she yelled into him as she cryed

[/QUOTE]
"Tell that to him..."

Roman moved out of the way as he pulled away from the hug.

Someone else walked into the room, their footsteps becoming louder, indicating that they were close.

"Just like, Roman said. Tell me."

Hayate looked up at Thana from the bottom of a staircase that led to the thrones.

4449041-9252501311-narut.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back