• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes?''
*She said as she stared Shira in the eyes*

feck, you had to choose the slutty Intoner huh? xD ))

*Semira walked past Shinji since she was headed home*

[/QUOTE]
"You sure she's just. Cute?" Shira asked mischevoulsy as she slowly walked around kikuri "or do you think she's more?" She asked her waiting for the blush to appear on kikuris face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You sure she's just. Cute?" Shira asked mischevoulsy as she slowly walked around kikuri "or do you think she's more?" She asked her waiting for the blush to appear on kikuris face

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri had a blush already as it grew more*

''sh-shes....shes.....uh...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes?''
*She said as she stared Shira in the eyes*

feck, you had to choose the slutty Intoner huh? xD ))

*Semira walked past Shinji since she was headed home*

[/QUOTE]
(*sob*sob* why are you so mean?)Shinji sat there chilled out

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri had a blush already as it grew more*
''sh-shes....shes.....uh...''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled more as she looked over at yuki with her eyes then back to kikuri "she's. What" she asked kikuri as she slowly walked around kikuri again stopping when he got to one side of her and grinning

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more as she looked over at yuki with her eyes then back to kikuri "she's. What" she asked kikuri as she slowly walked around kikuri again stopping when he got to one side of her and grinning

[/QUOTE]
''sh-shes....agh shut up im lesbian!''

*She said as she burried her face into a pillow to hide her blush*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](*sob*sob* why are you so mean?)Shinji sat there chilled out

[/QUOTE]
*Semira walked past goin home. Fuck this shit im goin home. ima go to sleep when i come home, ima pass by that bar over there and ima goin home. ooh thats a nice limo right there and ima go home. walkin past a goomba...goomba fuck you. fuck this shit, im goin home, ima lay flat on the bed and sleep and have some cafilta fish. i dont even know what it tastes like but im going home anyway watch Rush Hour see the ciga-weed scene and go home*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Semira walked past goin home. Fuck this shit im goin home. ima go to sleep when i come home, ima pass by that bar over there and ima goin home. ooh thats a nice limo right there and ima go home. walkin past a goomba...goomba fuck you. fuck this shit, im goin home, ima lay flat on the bed and sleep and have some cafilta fish. i dont even know what it tastes like but im going home anyway watch Rush Hour see the ciga-weed scene and go home*

[/QUOTE]
Shinji walked upto her and said Hey,Aren't you one of the intoners?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji walked upto her and said Hey,Aren't you one of the intoners?

[/QUOTE]
*Semira looked at Shinji*

''ah...yes...why whats up?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed and walked back over to yuki "don't worry we are too. And in my opinion it's better then being straight" she saidwith a giggle as she sat down and kissed yukis cheek "girls are much better than those idiots we call men" she said to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed and walked back over to yuki "don't worry we are too. And in my opinion it's better then being straight" she saidwith a giggle as she sat down and kissed yukis cheek "girls are much better than those idiots we call men" she said to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''i....feel like your going a bit sexist there but...ok.''

*She said as she looked up still blushing holding the pillow against her chest*

*Yuki only cuddled with Shira some more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i....feel like your going a bit sexist there but...ok.''
*She said as she looked up still blushing holding the pillow against her chest*

*Yuki only cuddled with Shira some more*

[/QUOTE]
"So what if I'm being sexist against guys. All they have ever done was rip my heart out. But once I got with yuki I knew I had some one that would never do that" she said to kikuri "besides boys are a waste of time. Especially the ones around here. All they ever want is either fighting and violence or they want a woman to take to bed every night" she said to kikuri before giggling a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Semira looked at Shinji*
''ah...yes...why whats up?''

[/QUOTE]
I used to be friends with brother one.......you are ummmm Semira or Five right? Shinji said looking at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So what if I'm being sexist against guys. All they have ever done was rip my heart out. But once I got with yuki I knew I had some one that would never do that" she said to kikuri "besides boys are a waste of time. Especially the ones around here. All they ever want is either fighting and violence or they want a woman to take to bed every night" she said to kikuri before giggling a little

[/QUOTE]
''well...i honestly wouldnt mind that since im an Intoner but...my preference is girls i guess...but it sucks that i wont be able to bed them like they wished..oh well, it all depends on how they want to be bedded then..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake nodded a little an smiled slightly "yeah it is a long time. But the wait was worth it" he said as he looked over at star slghtly

[/QUOTE]
Star kisses Blake's cheek softly* yup

Shade smiles um well I got to go I'll talk to you guys later * she walks into the school

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Thana stood there in fae and laughed pchycoticly as she watched the world from a mountain "let's have some more fun!!" She yelled out as massive tendrils of dark sinister power came from her and spread out over the surrounding area making her laugh more as the dead slowly rose around the mountain "shall we play a game of war!!" She yelled her voice echoing over the world as she looked around for any one tha dared to oppose her as the dead of every fae slowly rose back to there feet while the dead of other creatures crawled out of the ground ready to entertain there new master

(If any one can get to fae then interact wth thana she's open)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I used to be friends with brother one.......you are ummmm Semira or Five right? Shinji said looking at her

[/QUOTE]
''Brother...One? do you mean sister One? us intoners cannot be men. Intoners are supposed to be female no matter what''

One's brother never existed in the RP)))

Roman said:
Han waved his hand and sighed quietly, "I will try not to. It may have to be cheesy though... Depends on how I feel." He said laughing a little.
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "Right, but I have to give it the okay first" she said as she threw the pebble he was holding earlier onto the grass nearby.

((Sorry WiFi problems))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i honestly wouldnt mind that since im an Intoner but...my preference is girls i guess...but it sucks that i wont be able to bed them like they wished..oh well, it all depends on how they want to be bedded then..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed softly "don't worry you will find a girl. Maybe even that snake will be willing to let you bed her" Shira said to her

shyland said:
Star kisses Blake's cheek softly* yup
Shade smiles um well I got to go I'll talk to you guys later * she walks into the school

Blake watche her leave before smiling and kissing stars cheek back "so what now?" He asked we with a smile on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed softly "don't worry you will find a girl. Maybe even that snake will be willing to let you bed her" Shira said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...thing is...i made her my disciple so...i...i er.....agh never mind...''

*She said as she burried her face into the pillow*

''i wont force her love for me..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...thing is...i made her my disciple so...i...i er.....agh never mind...''
*She said as she burried her face into the pillow*

''i wont force her love for me..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled more "well let's see how her life plays out. I got the feeling she's been looking for love for a while know" she said to kikuri effort shrugging a little then nuzzling yuki

(Any one want to interact with thana?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Brother...One? do you mean sister One? us intoners cannot be men. Intoners are supposed to be female no matter what''
One's brother never existed in the RP)))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh ok) Shinji looked at Semira and said Oh sorry my mistake,My name is Shinji or Bianor X One will know me

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed softly "don't worry you will find a girl. Maybe even that snake will be willing to let you bed her" Shira said to her

Blake watche her leave before smiling and kissing stars cheek back "so what now?" He asked we with a smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
Hmm Idk what do ya wanna do* star looks at Blake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back