• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled and put his.hands in his pockets. "Nice to meet you Ilaani, and I am sure someone will come up with a nickname for you. They aren't hard to think of."
She thought for a bit, bringing her hand to her chin briefly before shaking her head and chuckling, crinkling her nose lightly "I don't think so, It would probably end up so cheesy that id sound like a kid from a 70s' sitcom" she said as she brushed some hair from her face.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Its lovely! It matches your hair and everything !~" she chimed happily "see I knew you liked dress shopping" she said with a small giggle.
''hahaha..honestly i was trying to aim for a casual dress. yknow the ones that i can wear outside in public''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T stood up and and said I just start...T said as he fell down again

[/QUOTE]
*Semira then helped T back onto the bench*

''you need to go home, your drunk''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha..honestly i was trying to aim for a casual dress. yknow the ones that i can wear outside in public''

[/QUOTE]
I am not drunk T said as he launched himself onto Semira and kissed her

Nonalaka said:
She thought for a bit, bringing her hand to her chin briefly before shaking her head and chuckling, crinkling her nose lightly "I don't think so, It would probably end up so cheesy that id sound like a kid from a 70s' sitcom" she said as she brushed some hair from her face.
Han chuckled again, "It may sound like that, you're right." He said, as his chuckle died down. "Then again, the nickname may sound cool, ya never know!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I am not drunk T said as he launched himself onto Semira and kissed her

[/QUOTE]
*Semira blushed going wide eyed then punches him in the face sending him off her as she walks away wiping her mouth*

''he tastes like cigaweed...ewgh''

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara lookend at the dresses "What do you mean? Loads of these dresses could be worn outdoors! Except the wedding dresses and stuff in the rack behind" she said with a laugh.

Roman said:
Han chuckled again, "It may sound like that, you're right." He said, as his chuckle died down. "Then again, the nickname may sound cool, ya never know!"
She pursed her lips lightly in thought for a bit "True, true...I'll stick with my actual name for now though" she said before smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Amara lookend at the dresses "What do you mean? Loads of these dresses could be worn outdoors! Except the wedding dresses and stuff in the rack behind" she said with a laugh.
''true..but i mean for school''

*She said as she thought about the dress she picked (which she got and shes gonna buy it) and thought about wearing the dress in school*

''its...gonna attract so much attention..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''true..but i mean for school''
*She said as she thought about the dress she picked (which she got and shes gonna buy it) and thought about wearing the dress in school*

''its...gonna attract so much attention..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara paused "Right, right of course" she giggled "Well then how about some of the stuff over here?" She went to a rack with simpler attire.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Semira blushed going wide eyed then punches him in the face sending him off her as she walks away wiping her mouth*
''he tastes like cigaweed...ewgh''

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
T falls down onto the ground and stands up sighing Sowwy...

Nonalaka said:
Amara paused "Right, right of course" she giggled "Well then how about some of the stuff over here?" She went to a rack with simpler attire.
''arent you buying a dress?''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T falls down onto the ground and stands up sighing Sowwy...

[/QUOTE]
*Semira has disappeared from T's view xD . Nice job drunkard and his ciga-weed*

Nonalaka said:

She pursed her lips lightly in thought for a bit "True, true...I'll stick with my actual name for now though" she said before smiling.
Han gave her a thumbs up, "Yeah! I'll probably be the first one to nickname you, because I know you don't have one." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" She looked over at her "Of course!, I just haven't seen one that suits me yet" she said as she looked around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
(Great now i am bored)T was unconcious on the ground

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Order suddenly turned back into Tyler. "You won't..." He said softly to her. "You won't..."
Liara nuzzled Tyler's neck lovingly as she whispered "liaras scared tyler" she whispered to him as she slowly looked up at him

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" She looked over at her "Of course!, I just haven't seen one that suits me yet" she said as she looked around.
''find one then''

*Natsumi said as she giggled*

@Daniel reaver - Senpai YOUR BACK!!! *hugs*)))

''so what do you wanna do now Shira?''

''wonder if that girl Miyuki is truly gonna be okay...''

oh btw tag me if Miyuki gets hurt cuz Kikuri needs to know since she placed her disciple mark on her))

Himeragi Seiker] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] - Senpai YOUR BACK!!! *hugs*)))
''so what do you wanna do now Shira?''

''wonder if that girl Miyuki is truly gonna be okay...''
(*laughes a little* yes I'm back)

Shira shrugged "I think she will be fine" she said to kikuri before signing and leaning against yuki

Roman said:
Han gave her a thumbs up, "Yeah! I'll probably be the first one to nickname you, because I know you don't have one." He said smiling.
Ilaani at him and smiled "Alright, but don't make it cheesy" she said with a chuckle.

shyland said:
That's cool shade said softly
Star looked at Blake wow that's a long time haha

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
Blake nodded a little an smiled slightly "yeah it is a long time. But the wait was worth it" he said as he looked over at star slghtly

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani at him and smiled "Alright, but don't make it cheesy" she said with a chuckle.
Han waved his hand and sighed quietly, "I will try not to. It may have to be cheesy though... Depends on how I feel." He said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](*laughes a little* yes I'm back)
Shira shrugged "I think she will be fine" she said to kikuri before signing and leaning against yuki

[/QUOTE]
''i hope...guess im just worrying too much about that cutie...''

*Yuki leaned on Shira happily*

''so...i heard One now has a disciple''

''r-really?!''

''yeah shes bedding him right now''

''a-ah...i would bed Miyuki since shes my disciple now but...i wonder how that will ever work out...eh, il just not bed her. shes...too innocent i guess''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i hope...guess im just worrying too much about that cutie...''
*Yuki leaned on Shira happily*

''so...i heard One now has a disciple''

''r-really?!''

''yeah shes bedding him right now''

''a-ah...i would bed Miyuki since shes my disciple now but...i wonder how that will ever work out...eh, il just not bed her. shes...too innocent i guess''

[/QUOTE]
Shira laughed "wow you really have taken a liking to the snake haven't you" shira asked teasingly to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira laughed "wow you really have taken a liking to the snake haven't you" shira asked teasingly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''Sh-Shes just so cute okay...?!''

*Kikuri said as she started to blush*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Sh-Shes just so cute okay...?!''
*Kikuri said as she started to blush*

[/QUOTE]
"Really" shira asked mischevously as she slipped away from yuki and over to kikuri "are you sure she's. Just. Cute" she asked in a seductive way to kikuri

Users who are viewing this thread

Back