• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Eternal Bond: OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

SillyString

hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

eec55f9c4824e8fa8128e06c7b302309.gif

Welcome to the OOC chat of The Eternal Bond! Feel free to share any questions, comments, ideas, updates and etc about the RP here. Here are a few rules and important pieces of info.

• Standard RpN rules apply.
  • Be respectful to one another. Being a douche here is an easy way to get yourself kicked out.
  • Please do not bring drama from other places here.
  • If you have any ideas or suggestions for IC, run it by me first here!
  • This place may or may not be temporary because an OOC Discord could possibly be in the works.

Last edited:
Also! I hope to have the character sheet up by tomorrow, alongside my CS for Coda. I have another character in the works but it'll come after I post the sheet.

Also, since the characters sheets are up, you guys have the freedom to discuss relationships with each character. If you want to ask me about your character's relationship with Coda, DM me.

I had my CS code all filled with pictures for my character but then I re-read the CS guidelines; I wasn't able to find the artist source for most of the pictures I found and it's not clear who the character is if they're apart of a fandom, so it's going to take me a bit longer to get a CS up because I need to find different images

I had my CS code all filled with pictures for my character but then I re-read the CS guidelines; I wasn't able to find the artist source for most of the pictures I found and it's not clear who the character is if they're apart of a fandom, so it's going to take me a bit longer to get a CS up because I need to find different images
Take your time, I won't urge you to rush it.

Oh goodie! I’m at work at the moment, but I’ve been thinking about how to adapt the OC I decided on for a good bit, so I’ll get started on filling things out tonight.

SillyString SillyString Got my CS posted, let me know if you would like for me to edit anything ^^ I also dont mind Caelia being with Coda for longer than three months if you want me to change it

Oh! I'd thought the cutoff included me. That's wonderful! Yes, I should be able to manage Wednesday..

How fleshed out do the dimensions have to be? Can I just describe their tribe or would you like me to include how their tribe fits in the greater world?

Oh! I'd thought the cutoff included me. That's wonderful! Yes, I should be able to manage Wednesday..

How fleshed out do the dimensions have to be? Can I just describe their tribe or would you like me to include how their tribe fits in the greater world?
You can include both. A brief description of the tribe with a longer description of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back