• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The end of times. ( Please look at me i beg )

Hello everyone and welcome.
I am new to this website, however, not to the role play world. I have been roleplaying for ten years now. So I thought it would be nice to join this website, hoping to find new partners đź–¤.

What I can offer :

• A friendly personality, I am very friendly. So don't be shy to talk and send memes and go wild with me.

• A lot of characters, from a heartbroken, sweetheart painter to a demon who doesn't have an ounce of emotions in him.

• A lot to little words, tell me what makes you more comfortable, while I don't like a one-liner, I can take five lines if it helps the roleplay go by. So tell me how many lines you wish for us to go by!

• Human and animated face claims!!

• Helping you plot, making plot twists and adding things as we go ( Still, if I see myself doing everything I will drop the Rp )

What I want :

I am not picky, I wish for you to be friendly, help me plot and please do not be so stiff.

I do not wish to role play with bottom/uke/sub weak cry baby characters. I don't like the dynamic a lot.

Do not ghost me!!

That is it!

Things I am interested in:

Dark themes, the darker it goes the better it is so don't be shy :)

Right now I want MxM, I am willing to do MxF ( With me being the female but only if I liked the plot a lot. )

Angst

Drama

Action

Supernatural

Do not be shy to Dm me, I can't wait to hear from all of you.

If you’re still looking I’d love to talk more, I’ve had an idea a while I think you’d be just perfect for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back