the Empress's Aspect

Unconventional, and it opens up a new can of worms.  People have poked at it a little bit, but I'd be willing to debate it further.

Bodhisattva said:
Unconventional, and it opens up a new can of worms.  People have poked at it a little bit, but I'd be willing to debate it further.
well if she has no aspect then that means one of two things

1. she was never a DB to begin with

2. she was a normal DB but somewhere along the line became something else.

whichever one it is it would explain how she has outlived 4 generations of dragonblooded.

if i had to pick i am more in favor of number 2. something happened to her in the imperial manse.

[blink]

Oh, I guess my statement could have been interpreted that way. My brain kinda hurts thinking that way, though...

I had meant, "What Aspect is the Empress least likely to be?" and working from there.

shes was an earth aspect but now has transended them. Now i cant remember where i read that. But Mnemon is earth and there suposed to be very similiar.

Assuming that White Wolf has not lead us astray, the Empress is indeed a Dragon-Blood [or at least she was] and has an Aspect.  While it's not specifically spelled out, I'm certainly inclined to believe her aspect is Fire given what White Wolf has given us so far.

If she is not a Terrestrial at all, I don't think I'd agree with the Sidereal theory, 'cause she's not just slipping out of the minds of the people.  She was a well known and popular figure for centuries - one ever-present in the minds of all of her people.  I'd be inclined to suspect that her time inside the Imperial Manse changed her, even if it did little more than grant her longevity.

Bodhisattva said:
Assuming that White Wolf has not lead us astray, the Empress is indeed a Dragon-Blood [or at least she was] and has an Aspect.  While it's not specifically spelled out, I'm certainly inclined to believe her aspect is Fire given what White Wolf has given us so far.
If she is not a Terrestrial at all, I don't think I'd agree with the Sidereal theory, 'cause she's not just slipping out of the minds of the people.  She was a well known and popular figure for centuries - one ever-present in the minds of all of her people.  I'd be inclined to suspect that her time inside the Imperial Manse changed her, even if it did little more than grant her longevity.
i am inclined to agree. for some reason the Empress just seems to work best as a fire. at least in my mind.

Well, I'm somewhat loathed to bring in OWoD into it but according to Kindred of the East, the principle of Yang is associated with the element of Fire and has as its embodiment a figure called the Scarlet Empress, which is quite interesting considering that Yang is the masculine principle.  This lends more credence that she is a Fire-aspected.

Back on topic...after reviewing the evidence, I have decided ol' Empress is Fire Aspect. And I care not if this has been stated before HA! Mainly from the massive red jade toy that Kejak gave her, plus the idea that she doesn't have to be an Earth Aspect for unnaturally long life.

They have the Beast of Resplendent Liquids that produce ana-fucking-gathics. They have enough for 20% of the Dynasts to double their lifespans. But it's all horded.

Ehhh, doubtful, because I re-read the Siddie's book and I doubt even Kejak would want that much shit to fall on his head for even trying to get one out. Powerful Exalt or not.

Another theory:

Perhaps she's found a way to harness the prayers and worship of the people of the realm to her own advantage?  But then again, that's like asking, "How many licks does it take the get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?"

The world may never know.

Ehhh' date=' doubtful, because I re-read the Siddie's book and I doubt even Kejak would want that much shit to fall on his head for even trying to get one out. Powerful Exalt or not.[/quote']
 That's if he tries and steals one.

Now, bartering for one with some Greater God...not out of the question, neh?

True, but he'll have a hard fucking time getting one. Seriously, the Peaches are the fucking super crack of Heaven.

This is Chejop Kejak we're talking about, people. Not just some elder Siddie--he is The Siddie, to all that matter (and don't matter, come to think of it).

There are probably Greater Gods that owe him favors that several Peaches couldn't repay...

He's a bad mother-

Shut yo' mouth!

Anyway...I'm pretty sure this is true. He is Jupiter's favored and all >.>

He's a bad mother-
Shut yo' mouth!

Anyway...I'm pretty sure this is true. He is Jupiter's favored and all >.>
man Kejak is the one exalt i would not put it past to smack a deathlord up a bit. not destroy, but smack around.

Doubtful, I mean, he could with some of them sure. But me thinks that he and the Bishop would throw down for a nice martial arts match. Shit, the Bishop only fights that way, so I'm sure he has plenty of styles to draw on...maybe even something to account for his...well, odd anatomy.

And well, I don't even wanna think of the hurting FaFL would put on Kejak and vice versa. At least FaFL could reform at full power after a decade ;D

Oh please not this. As soon as kejak is mentioned some people ALWAYS go "woa he can do it all"... utter bullshit and so fucking boring. I hope he chokes himself to death on his breakfast cereals. He is the single most idiotic character in the whole setting, really.

and smacking around a deathlord? as in defeating one with ease? give me a break, he is only a siddie, while a deathlord is essentially a mixture between an essence 8-10 solar and an abyssal of the same power. nothing short of a circle of essence 5 solars geared and ready for combat should approach one.

Not him personally, but his common image as being the biggest thing in Creation.

Question, since I don't have the siddie book; If a Dragon King got their claws on a Peach of Immortality, would they be able to grow a tree in Creation using Empower Cultivation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back