• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Elites

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
The thread has already been made

link to RP:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-elites.66708/

For a long time, the universe had known peace. Wars between civilizations were a figment of our imaginations. For a long time, the human race was only one of trillions of species in the universe. That all changed in 1978 when a galactic war between humans and an alien race soon escalated to a full scale universal war. For 35 years, war had plagued the universe. And finally, after billions and billions of human and alien lives lost, the A.U.S.M emerged victorious. The Elites, the most respected warriors of the A.U.S.M Federation were the un-sung heroes of the war. They were known as honourable soldiers as they led their armies to victory. Many Elites had also died during the war. Their loyalty to the A.U.S.M ideals was so strong that they were willing to sacrifice themselves for not only the greater good, but for the survival of many innocent lives.

That was was the story that your mother would tell you every night before going to bed. You had heard this story so many times that you were able to re-site every word.

It is now the year 2099. You were born in a time of stable peace between the two federations.

You were never born with normal human characteristics. You had something that set you aside and made you different from others around you. And this was true with the Elites. Each and every one of them were different. You've always wanted to become an elite. You wanted to be a part of an amazing and very well respected legacy that has existed for over 2 centuries. The thought of being able to use your powers to help people, to eliminate people who threaten others. You've always wanted to know how it felt to lead armies into battle. How it feels like to fight for a cause.

You have finally gotten that chance. After long tireless hours of paper work, you've finally been accepted to become a trainee, a recruit to the Elite forces. Your childhood dream of becoming an Elite had finally come true. As you sit in your seat in the space shuttle, bound for the capital solar system of the A.U.S.M. As you look outside the window, looking at your home world one last time. You think to yourself. What will I do? Will I build a legacy as a hero? Will I be able to see the universe like no one has seen before? How will I be remembered? Will I discover a new civilization? An ancient world? You don't know. All you know is that it is up to you. The veterans of the Elite force will not choose your fate but promote the idea of you building your own character and legacy if you so choose. You know that the Elites are the guides and will help you become like one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back