• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elements Collide [Positions Closed For Now]

maerow

Wanderer

• The era was named "The Imbalance" when a mysterious phenomena caused all elemental wielders to lose control of their powers, thus resulting in massive bloodshed. Two kingdoms, once in complete harmony with one another, suddenly began to despise one another. The end result was catastrophic. This phenomena lasted for one full night, resulting in the two Kings untimely deaths.

Now, years later, the Kingdoms are slowly beginning to rebuild themselves. With new elemental users arriving, and new Kings sure to be crowned, the Era of Imbalance continues to leave a lasting impression. Is another war eminent or will there be harmony?

RP THREAD UP! @GiannaCoco

Earth Manipulation: @Ninja God

Evil King's Aid/Guard - @Azalea

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, is there a character for each side that uses the same magic? As in, would there be two users of Air Manipulation (for example), one good, and the other evil?

Just wondering is the good/evil king should be male? Would be honored to play the evil one. Or I can just have the water manipulator for the evil one.

I see. And nah I was asking if I can be the evil king if possible or be just a normal water manipulator that is on the evil side xD ...

You can. I'll reserve your spot as an evil water manipulator then :D feel free to change your mind since the rp still needs more characters~

@Ravian

So what is the difference between wind and air then?

Also, interested in that spot for Fire... Don't know whether good or evil. I'll let fate decide!

Hello. Is it possible for me to have the position of Earth Manipulation for the good side? (Obviously the good side, since evil is taken.)

Refaulted said:
Hello. Is it possible for me to have the position of Earth Manipulation for the good side? (Obviously the good side, since evil is taken.)
oh, this is gonna be fun

Could I be the evil Air Manipulator??

Nevermind two other people asked for evil air... could I be good water then? Or any spots abailable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back