• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☆ The Elementals ☆

xIDiamond

Cookie Monster
✮ The Teenagers would each be able to control a specific element which resembles their personality : Light , Darkness/Shadows , Air , Water , Fire , Earth , Spirit

((This rp would only need about 3-8 people - Maybe all girls - not sure))

No exact plotline yet , will see if people are interested before I create the thread .

You could join , it doesn't have to be all girls , just usually when I do a rp I get more girls than boys

Well, that's true. But yes, i would like to join. If you ever need help with storyline, tell me, and i will try and help you. :)

xIDiamond said:
@LaDyGrEy Nice :) and @TheNeonStranger any storyline ideas would help <3 Im not great at them
Ok well, maybe a certain event happened (I'll leave what the event was up to you) and then because of that, certain people were made into elementals. Now the leaders of the world could happen to think that Elementals were dangerous, and that they needed to be hunt down. Now, because of this, one particulrly strong Elemental, (Insert Name Here), had a unique power, mind control, and turn all the leaders of the world against each other, and a world war started. At the end of the war, few non-elementals were left alive, so the majority of the war wrecked world are elementals, who roam about the world, just trying to survive against their ever persistent hunters. (Remember, this is a suggestion, and you can take the idea, modify the idea, or just ignore it completely. Its fine whatever you choose.)

@TheNeonStranger Okay that's really good <3 and it ties in with what I had in mind , A comet caused the elementals to get their powers and then something was gunna hunt them. Thanks!! <3

I have the minimum amount of people needed :D By the way , do yous want to have multiple of each element or one of each?

xIDiamond said:
@TheNeonStranger Okay that's really good <3 and it ties in with what I had in mind , A comet caused the elementals to get their powers and then something was gunna hunt them. Thanks!! <3

I have the minimum amount of people needed :D By the way , do yous want to have multiple of each element or one of each?
I think it would make more sense to only have one element, so no one is to overpowered. And thanks for accepting my idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back