• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elementalists of Versaes (Elements Available)

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Welcome Friends

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by to check out this role play. About one month ago I had put up an initial interest check post regarding this role play. In fact, many elements are taken; but there is a new list showing which ones are open. But there is another huge opportunity open! There are several goody and baddy mentors available to make or be (if pre-created by me). The baddies are especially important to be as they are the main enemies of our characters.

I have below the link to the Overview section so you can check out what the role play is about. If you are interested in becoming a Mentor, please look further into what is available on the Lore section.

P.S. Ephraim is available by request.

So, if you have any questions or would like to be a mentor, let me know who, here. If you would like to create a mentor, let me know here which element you want, then I will PM you with the deadline and layout sheet for the Mentors.

Thank you for your interest and I hope you join in! =-)

The Link: The Elementalists of Versaes - Welcome | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

I want to let you friends know I slightly edited the first post above to say that there are now some elements available to claim (non-Mentors). Just so you know, Mentors aren't just going to pop in as teachers the entire role play. They will become HUGE parts of the plot.

- This is a Detailed role play that will require one-two posts per week (two maximum) and a few paragraphs each post. This is super focused on character and plot development. As you will see, character sheets are detailed but leave room for mystery.

- Again, Mentors are available and play a HUGE part in this role play; they will be even more valuable later on. Let me know if you want to be more than one character. Elements are more so available for the second character.

- Let me know here if you have any questions (or if you prefer, by PM).

There are three Elements available:

- Water

- Ice

- And a subtype you come up with for Fire

- Darkness (possibly)

- There are other possibilities but you must check with me here or in PM to get approved for new Elements.

If you want to join in, you will need to commit to finishing your character sheet within a few days as the role play has started BUT it is a slower paced role play, on purpose. Let me know! We have lots of slots for mentors and main characters. =-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back