• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elemental Games

Stasia Luna

On the island of Runica, located in the Other World- a separate dimension of the Earth, full of magic- is a celebration, once a year. In this party, there is also blood- 15 teenagers, soon to be adults, are plucked from their home region and brought to the Capitol of the city, Occulsa. There, they are placed in an arena, where they shall fight to their deaths- and one survive, through survival skills and the strange powers within them.

So, really, though I didn't get to include it in the introduction, this is a Hunger Games meets Elemental Powers sort of thing. (Sky, water, earth, fire, you get the idea.) I was role playing this on another site once and thought it would be nice to bring back again.

Also, this is my first RP, so I might be a little unspecific or stupid sounding at times- please forgive me on that. :3 Im looking forward to making this an actual RP!

This sounds great! I would definetly be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back