• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey! I think it'll be good for Val to have some uniqueness of her own? Maybe a different technique? Just my opinion ^^

Hey! I think it'll be good for Val to have some uniqueness of her own? Maybe a different technique? Just my opinion ^^
That's true. Maybe have a few of the basic skills, but her level 3 be unique to her? From what Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf you've written, Lucas probably wouldn't teach her techniques and spells that might harm her or drive her mad. Maybe a lot of defense/buff spells to keep her safe?

Hm.....you mentioned one about rooting earlier....one sec
Fortress, makes you immovable and braces you against attacks. Possibly a small healing spell, and maybe a message spell? So she could always call on Lucas if she was in danger or needed help

Perhaps a lesser version of fortress. Keep in mind spells and techniques go up to lv9 for this. :) what about a heavy strike that roots enemies (basically knocking someone on their backside.) That can set up for fine combos.

Perhaps a lesser version of fortress. Keep in mind spells and techniques go up to lv9 for this. :) what about a heavy strike that roots enemies (basically knocking someone on their backside.) That can set up for fine combos.
What do you think of the update to Valarie?

Will Shallie's use of incendiary bombs to create an opening cause everyone more trouble?
Not likely, hitting the trees branches or starting a fire was actually one of the conditions required for the team to get an advantage. If no one opted for that i was gonna have natalie blind them. But since you deploued the fire and hit the trees sunlight will be streaming in lowering the darkspawns stats and cutting their spawn rate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back