• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It was quicker to paste it than to type it out. Anyway, Golden Grace was the GM/Host of a thread called The Last Army, I was a late joiner but I joined away, my post contained "placed his helmet on his head" and "got up from his table" combining it with the fact that this was a tavern like in The Last Army and Grace was here etc etc.

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian I see what you mean, lol. Although I've no idea what the coming challenges are, we should be able to clear them all. The prince and Lady Natalie are waiting for us!

I'm going to bed rn and I have work tomorrow. I should be back in about 13 hours at max!

oh yeah the other challenges will be easy for the player characters and you have free reign to humiliate and outclass the competition.

Anyway im on my way home then imma get the race going. It aughta be easy but the next challenge will be notably more difficult and the last one will give you an opportunity to test your combat effectiveness.

So I am planning on having Shallie use her quick step technique immediately as the race starts and have lob a non-lethal poisonous bomb behind herself and in front of herself. I wanted to state this just in case everyone gets ahead of me in posting.

I forgot to mention but Scott's "Webb Tradition" spell is a cantrip since it would be kinda awkward to actually have to chant or do certain moves in order to cast a web at least those are my thoughts.

Sorry for not being very specific. They create a cloud of weak poison that induce vomiting and dizziness if inhaled. It is not lethal, but are debilitating. The bombs radius is a circle of about 20ft with the outer edges being weaker than the center. One can overcome the effects of the poison if they have a high vitality, and avoid vomiting. They will still experience some dizziness though.

They have short fuses and will detonate after shortly after impact. The poison is spread via a weak explosion.

I forgot to mention but Scott's "Webb Tradition" spell is a cantrip since it would be kinda awkward to actually have to chant or do certain moves in order to cast a web at least those are my thoughts.
Then why not shift it to a material component? Like a piece of string or a particular kind of silk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back