• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern the e n i g m a project

eclipsa

faerie sightings

synopsis
basically the cia was being a bunch of creeps and tryna resurrect dead people and they ended up giving people superpowers??? after the first two groups turned evil they killed the first group to activate their powers and sent them into a war they weren't really ready for. sounds cool right??? i'm extra ik.

rules
-don't be a fuckin ASSHOLE
-my co-gms are L Lutalica and qwerty; qwerty; and i will spoon your eyes out if you fuck with them lmao
-i'll be setting up a discord, you're not required to join it but if you do you're more likely to actually see announcements lmao
-the official thread will go up depending upon how much interest i get ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-don't apply if you're gonna bail or i'll hunt you down like liam neeson

tags
if these don't work i will cry
L Lutalica dwale dwale @kairos ali l y s s a l y s s a qwerty; qwerty; ambrosials ambrosials teenage witch teenage witch chamomile chamomile cruciatus cruciatus Aster Aster
idk i think that's everyone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm fired up and tired of the way things have been.

you made me a
b e l i e v e r

the e n i g m a project
there was never a question that what they were doing was immoral. it was just wrong but they did it anyway. it was called the enigma project, ran by a quiet branch of the cia. one most people didn’t think existed. this was more classified than the truth behind area 51.

the goal of the project was to bring back the dead. their subjects were still born babies. it took five tries to perfect the serum. they weren’t expecting a certain consequence, though.

if the subjects were to die again they would develop superpowers upon their second reawakening. this discovery was made with test group one, after a fire killed all of them. the transition wasn’t easy, especially for a squadron of ten year olds. they were easily manipulated, and it wasn’t too big of a surprise when this happened. an agent went rogue, leading the kids to killing the second group and he had hoped the third group as well.

the third group was taken by their caretakers and disappeared into the world in hopes of never having to awaken their powers, to never make them the targets they could so easily become.

until raadsel was formed and it became clear they needed to be activated.

and so they woke up in a strange room with the sudden realization that they were very much not the people they were yesterday.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back