AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The Duck Overlord's 1x1 Cravings
5fc8018143672fc2d3b59ebb02ed99d7.jpg

Introduction

Hey, everybody! AnimeGenork here! For those of you who don't know me from my excursions around RPN, I love to write. (Well, duh, Gen, why would you be on RPN in the first place?) Anyway, I decided to put up a 1x1 interest thread and see where things go.

I am a 17-year-old high school student in my senior year of high school. I've been writing as a hobby since fifth grade when I first attempted to write a book. I'm currently in my school's marching band on alto sax and taking a total of five AP classes (...again). Also, I don't have Internet at home (as of right now), so I'm not always online. You have been warned.

My hobbies include writing (of course) and all things associated with it, reading, watching anime, and other nerdy things. I consider myself a nerd of all trades, and I tend to fall in love with fictional boys at the drop of a hat. It's a problem, but it's one I'm perfectly okay with having.

I've responded to multiple nicknames on here, including Gen, GenGen, Genie Gen Gen, Anime, Genork, Genork-san, etc. I hope as we get to know each other you'll become more comfortable calling me by a nickname. (I respond to Genork with those I'm just starting to write with, anyway.)

Fandom and Fantasy Cravings/Plots

Key
Bold = YES YES YES
Not Bold = Meh. Okay.
Green = Yours Truly
** = Look Under Plot Tab
Strikethrough = Already In Progress/Planning

• Anime
    Digimon Tri/Frontier
    Tai Kamiya/Yagami x OC**
    Koji Minamoto x OC

Fairy Tail
    Natsu Dragneel x Lucy Heartfilia
    Rogue Cheney x OC
    Levy McGarden x Gajeel Redfox

Pandora Hearts
    Elliot Nightray x OC**

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
    Miyamura x OC

Snow White with the Red Hair
    Prince Raji Shenazard x OC
    Obi x OC
    Zen x Shirayuki

K/K Project
    Kuroh x OC
    Misaki x OC
    Izumo x OC

Cartoons
    The Legend of Korra
    Mako x OC**

NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu
    Cole x OC
    Lloyd x OC

Danny Phantom
    Danny x OC
    Sam x Danny
    (I KNOW RIGHT I'M SO WEIRD)

Star vs. The Forces of Evil
    Star x Marco
    Marco x OC
    Tom x OC

Books
    The Lunar Chronicles
    Cress x Thorne
    OC x OC**

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo
    OC x OC**
    Apollo x OC

Vampire Academy
    Adrian Ivashkov x OC
    OC x OC**

The Raven Cycle
    Adam x Ronan
    Blue x Gansey
    Noah x OC
    Henry x OC

The Naturals
    Cassie x Dean
    Dean x OC

Otome Games/Dating Sims
    Ascension
    Zander x Aida/OC
    (depending on my mood)

My Candy Love
    Castiel x OC
    Kentin x Alexy
    (LISTEN I LOVE THE IDEA OF THESE TWO GET OFF MY CASE)

Eldarya
    Nevra x OC

Rules? Sorta.

This is a team effort. Therefore, I believe that we should work together to create the story and expand it beyond the original idea.

Please, for the love of God, NO ONE-LINERS. I write multiple paragraphs at a time, maybe four or five, depending. Please be willing to write detailed responses. I may be willing to cut down to two or three depending on how they're written.

I have no age preference! (I'm not gonna ask for over 18 since I'm 17...) But please know basic grammar. I just ask that you know how to spell and use basic English grammar rules. I make mistakes, too, so it's not like I'll shun you if you forget a comma. (Informally, I don't give a damn. I use improper grammar in casual conversation ALLLLLL the time.)

Be patient! I'm taking FIVE APs, so I'm bound to get stressed and busy with stuff. So if I don't respond right away, please don't be alarmed. Don't poke me after one or two days; I rarely forget that I need to respond. I would definitely encourage poking me if more than a week has passed. If you don't reply after a week, I'll be sure to do the same. Along those lines, please let me know if you won't be responding for a while; I'll pay you the same courtesy.

Fandom wise, I LOVE doubling. So long as your OC isn't literally related to every frakking character in the fandom. T_T I'm definitely willing to double, so long as I actually know the character well enough. ^^" Just let me know!

If you read absolutely everything, please comment with the phrase "Duck Empire." You could PM me if you wanted, but I prefer comments on the thread first. ^^"

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
He Genorksan <3

Well I liked among the stars and from the book. And I see you're a detailed writer, I haven't done a detailed post ever since me and stonewolf.....got into a fight and stopped being friends, but I would like to get back into detailed work, especially now since I'm in my Christmas break and I'm officially done with my bachelors degree, so I'll have nothing holding me back!

He Genorksan <3

Well I liked among the stars and from the book. And I see you're a detailed writer, I haven't done a detailed post ever since me and stonewolf.....got into a fight and stopped being friends, but I would like to get back into detailed work, especially now since I'm in my Christmas break and I'm officially done with my bachelors degree, so I'll have nothing holding me back!

Great! Didja wanna do both or just one? Either is fine with me~ :)

duck empire.!
Hullo friendo it is I! (I'll pm u later because I'm at work rN and hiding in the locker room.)

i love the plot for tai x oc. also i can play koji too. snow white with the red hair i used to be into so!! it wouldn't be hard to remind myself of it! if you want to do that. i can try the legend of korra, yet again rusty.

i!! am 17, i usually main as canon characters and i do 2-4 paragraphs and at the very least when my muse is dead ill do a paragraph.
i love brainstorming and id love to rp together. i love digimon with all my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back