The Duck Overlord's Search for Glory {OPEN/Always Updating!}

i love the plot for tai x oc. also i can play koji too. snow white with the red hair i used to be into so!! it wouldn't be hard to remind myself of it! if you want to do that. i can try the legend of korra, yet again rusty.

i!! am 17, i usually main as canon characters and i do 2-4 paragraphs and at the very least when my muse is dead ill do a paragraph.
i love brainstorming and id love to rp together. i love digimon with all my heart.

Another Digidestined! <3
We can totally do the Tai x OC plot, if you really want! Go ahead and PM me! ^^

Duck Empire! XD
Omg I am LIVING for your Pandora Hearts plot and pairing! I love that idea so much, and I am so ready to roleplay sassy Elliot haha
Could we maybe double and you could rp Natsu Dragneel for me? c:

Duck Empire! XD
Omg I am LIVING for your Pandora Hearts plot and pairing! I love that idea so much, and I am so ready to roleplay sassy Elliot haha
Could we maybe double and you could rp Natsu Dragneel for me? c:

FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES MY PANDORA HEARTS PLOT
Dunno how Natsu fits into Pandora Hearts, but PM me! :D

Hi there, I'd be interested in RPing your Percy Jackson plot. Also, Duck Empire.

PM me :3

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork the overlord of DuckEmpire? xD

My dear dear rp partner/friendo~ Hehe I have stumbled upon this wondrous list of yours and can I just say....
I LOVE BROTHER'S CONFLICT.
RP WITH ME~~~ :D<3

'eyo duck empire overlord! I refuse to bow tho :^) I'd love to do the Hades and Persephone plot if you'd have this not so humble commoner. o3o

Literally no idea what this is but this is the mood of this particular bump
c2b33cd200a743a1b27c2b7a1b720c26c0a6e9a3_hq.gif

Duck Empire, and I'm interested in your Among the Stars plot. I'd like to play as the male astronaut so we seem like we'd be a good fit. PM me and I can give you more info!

Duck Empire.

Hello fellow anime enthusiast. I just saw that you are interested in doing a SWWTRH, and I was wondering if you would be willing to build something similar to it with me. I love world building, and I think it would be so much fun if we created all new characters and places, while still having callbacks to the anime. It just makes everything a lot simpler for me because I hate having to stick with/keep track of things like what is in or out of character or lore. If you're interested, PM me so that I can tell you more about it. If you aren't, tell me to fuck off. Either way, I hope you have fun with whatever projects you're working on. ?

Duck Empire.

Hello fellow anime enthusiast. I just saw that you are interested in doing a SWWTRH, and I was wondering if you would be willing to build something similar to it with me. I love world building, and I think it would be so much fun if we created all new characters and places, while still having callbacks to the anime. It just makes everything a lot simpler for me because I hate having to stick with/keep track of things like what is in or out of character or lore. If you're interested, PM me so that I can tell you more about it. If you aren't, tell me to fuck off. Either way, I hope you have fun with whatever projects you're working on. ?

I would never dream of telling someone with a Harry Potter related username to fuck off. That's not my style.
I might be interested in doing something along those lines with you, so long as you're okay with my incredibly slow replying. I'm still catching up in school after my trip to France, so naturally RP is taking a backseat to that. That being said, I'm also GM-ing two RPs and putting up an interest check for a third soon, so I'll be even slower on the uptake.
If you're okay with that, consider me on board. :)

It's fine. I have school and a life that need to take priority too. I can completely understand that you have other things, and I honestly have days where I don't even log in to anything. I just need something to do in my spare time, and nobody is replying to the one rp I've been able to become part of. I'm bored out of my mind.

Also, random question, what house(s) do you associate with? I an a proud SlitherPuff! Either a nice Slytherin or a really mean and sarcastic Hufflepuff. All depends on who you are to me, and I'm hoping that we can become good friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back