• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The DropDreadGorgeous Request Thread

DropDreadGorgeous

Hello lovelies!

You can call me Dreads! I'm a female in my 30's and I am weak for a good story!

A summary of myself:
I've been roleplaying 10+ years
I am okay with playing as male and female characters
I love a good romance
I also love a good mystery/thriller/suspense
I prefer roleplaying in PMs, but I am open to threads
Usually prefer to use real-life face claims IF we are even using picture references

Some Themes:
Slice of life
Post-apocalyptical
Adventure-like (setup like DnD, ect)
Medieval

Some Ideas Of Mine
Legal Dramas:
A. Wife has to defend husband after he is caught in an affair that goes wrong.
B. Husband and Wife both own their own agencies and have to work on opposite sides of a case against one another. (this could be following a real-life case, or we can make one up as we go!)

New Neighbor:
A. New person moves into a neighborhood where everyone seems to know about everyone - eventually someone finds out about their past
B. Southern girl moves to the city or vise versa.

The Apocalypse:
A. Underqualified survivor living on luck finds super skilled survivor and their odds aren't in their favor.
B. A doctor is on the cusp of a cure to reverse the zombie-like virus that has taken over, but her first patient is a rather difficult one.

Medieval:
A. At an announcement of an arranged marriage, there is a murder in the royal family, and suspicions are on the families arranging this marriage.
B. A kingdom is on the verge of division and war, and it is up to a young King/Queen to brave the fight and unite what used to be an aligned kingdom.

Also open to any of your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back