The Dreaming [OOC]

Oh, Ellie won't be doing haiku or anything like that. S'fancy pants stuff. Give her a good beer, some fine singin', and maybe a little dancin', and she's all good. Fancy poems? Well, they don't even rhyme. Not even good for courtin', now are they?

So yeah. I'm thinking I won't bring back Vulcanos, given the heavy Duster focus and to not overshadow techies like Wlf's PC. So something else. Running through a lot of ideas, Gaida, Bjiali, Separa, others.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about overshadowing.  Bandi aren't likely to hang around with Dusters long.  Or work with them directly.  Depends.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about overshadowing.  Bandi aren't likely to hang around with Dusters long.  Or work with them directly.  Depends.

Then Vulcanos will come back - but I intend to change his name to be more in keeping with the Hindi theming the Bandi have.

Sadly, I've never actually played Stalker. Although now that you mention it...

Blowout_soon.jpg

Not that I'm going to start rolling them right away, but how do you run skills in your games @Grey ?

Is there a module for me to roll them that I've missed so far, or do we tell you what we want to do and you roll at your end?

We used to have a diceroller on the site, but it's gone now.  As for how you roll, that's in the rulebook I linked you way back.

I'll usually ask for rolls, but if you want to do something you think a roll would be necessary for you can always check with me.  Unless you're confident in making the right call, in which case just describe what you're doing, roll, and wait for me to see it.

@Blackadder what was the roller you most recently volunteered, again?

I remember the details on what dice to roll, (or at least, I remember where to look for that). Will wait on @Blackadder for his roller.

I was considering whether to check if Ainsley's (obsessive) interest in tales of the Tomb-that-was and the Bandi might give her an idea of which of the possible entry points made sense to head for. Or which are likely to be more dangerous.

Happy to trust my gut though.

Users who are viewing this thread