The Dreaming [OOC]

Can you give and example of how bearing and guile are used?

An example of Bearing in use would be a steely-eyed and weary commander giving his troops one serious look, a line of command - and by god they'll die trying what this man tells them.

Guile would be used for deception and lying. I'm blanking on a good example, but anytime you want to wiggle around the truth that's a good Attribute to use. 

As for spending - there's the XP chart? You get 60 for Attributes, spent as the chart says - first rank is free, second is 3XP, third is 6XP, fourth is 9. 

For recommendation, you want to avoid too many rated at 1 unless that deficiency is something the character has grown around. 

If this isn't enough don't hesitate to let me know and I'll explain in more detail as you need. 

Look at my CS. You get one free advantage in each advantage category (familiarity, training, knowledge). Each advantage gives you a bonus to any three skills that make sense.

Juka Shia can relax now, it's basically done. Just waiting on some things before the Training is slapped in.

ROLL CALL - if you haven't posted at least a 'fuck you Grey' by this time tomorrow, I may kick you when the first threads go live.

I know most of the names here are active because I hear from you all often enough, but for completeness sake everyone is getting tagged in alphabetical order.

@Alexandra

@Blackadder

@Chibi Chocobo

@Dullahan Shinigami

@Greenbriar

@Hurm

@PixelWitch

@Swindle

@Silvertongued

@Teh Frixz

@Wixard

@WlfSamurai

ShatteredxFrost has bowed out without a word, seemingly. 

If anyone just needs a hand with some mechanics or other, just lemme know. 

Duster thread's up. Not a great start, to be honest, but if we keep moving it'll get good soon enough.

Jukari go when Lex is done enough with her sheet.  They'll catch up.

Bandi, don't worry, I'll give you chargen secrets soon so you can be ready when things get messy.

Ask questions!

Also I hope people are enjoying the teasers on the rest of the system - I'll keep adding those between my own posts, rampant speculation is encouraged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back