The Dreaming [OOC]

This going to sound terrible, but how do roll with these rules? It's my first. 

Roll a number of 12-sided dice equal to your Intellect or Intuition.

The difficulty is 11 minus the value of the relevant Skill - I'll let you decide what you think is best, in this instance, but I would say just use Craft. But you needn't worry too much - if you just roll the dice I can tell you how it turned out.

Every die that rolls that difficulty or higher is a success.  One success is enough.  If you get a 12, you can roll it again for a chance of a bonus success.

This works.

http://coyotecode.net/roll/

Situation update: Currently suffering from intense connection problems. Any posting will have to wait for those to resolve. Estimation: A week or so.

Well, literally everyone seems to have taken a heavy dose of IRL to the face and a lot of my regulars haven't been seen in at least a week, so I don't think anyone is under pressure to rush out posts.

I'm posting here partially to make sure this place stays active, but also, is it still going, or has everyone dropped this like a sack of hot potatoes?

this is the space adventure? Idr what I'm supposed to be doing

Assuming I can finally get Alexandra to post, the Jukari can keep going. Hurm usually reappears if I ask nicely.
Dusters can keep going just fine - Silver, do you mind pulling double-duty with Greenbriar's character?

Users who are viewing this thread