• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Dreamers (1980s New York RP)

demonology

π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’π’π’š π’Žπ’šπ’•π’‰.

The Dreamers

The Dreamers

• East Village, 1982

This part of town was made to foster, well, the poor, but also the infamous starving artist. It's full of mysticism and home. There're creature comforts to be had, but this is your home. Many of you have come from different states to be here-perhaps even countries. You're welcome all the same. Consider this as a haven for expression, where you meet friends you believe will survive you a lifetime, but beware of the heightening sense of inadequacy you'll begin to feel. You might start to sell out and ponder your artistic integrity. You'll probably lose yourself before you even realized you had a grip. I sure as hell couldn't tell you. We'll find out soon enough whether you'll make it.

Pose and Reality Bites inspired roleplay

gm'ed by
    bumbles_guthrie

]

β™‘design by low fidelity, coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
bump

hi everyone! if you're still interested, the group is here

I'll have my audition up later :)

artfvlly artfvlly hi! I got an email notif where you asked about needing a writing sample, and that post is gone now for some reason. however, just wanted to clarify in case you still wondered and there's some wacky glitch that nope! it's not necessary : )))

artfvlly artfvlly hi! I got an email notif where you asked about needing a writing sample, and that post is gone now for some reason. however, just wanted to clarify in case you still wondered and there's some wacky glitch that nope! it's not necessary : )))
Oh weird! I might've accidentally deleted it while fixing a typo idk sknaffwf thank you for letting me know tho!!

really interested!! completely stuck between choosing either 'the boy who cried bullshit', because i feel like i could relate to his character, or the wisened druggie just because i like her character XDD

super interested!! is there a separate thread for posting CS or am i just blind lmao

bump bc id love for more ppl to audish thehehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back