• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares

Chills! Literal chills, man! I love this roleplay idea! The curiousity has me going crazy! I'd love to join this if possible, I have a discord account which is the same as my username on here :).

Are any applications necessary? I'd love to work with you on this concept! This sounds super cool!
Hey there! The RP is still open, it's still on its first round of posting so it's not too late to join in on the fun and start with us. Just head on over to the OoC thread, check the various lore info and the character sheet section. Don't hesitate to message me if you have questions or want to work on a character concept !

Hey there! The RP is still open, it's still on its first round of posting so it's not too late to join in on the fun and start with us. Just head on over to the OoC thread, check the various lore info and the character sheet section. Don't hesitate to message me if you have questions or want to work on a character concept !
Thank you! I'll definitely fill out the character sheet as soon as possible ♡!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back