• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Dragon Prince!

mephi

my brain is rotting over game of thrones
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello hello, I’m putting this out here to see if anyone is interested in doing a 1x1 The Dragon Prince role-play. I am completely caught up on the show and my preferred love interest would be Aaravos! I mainly stick to bxb pairings on my side and I’m currently in the process of fleshing out an oc. As for other information: I am a descriptive rper but my replies are slow and it can take me up to 6 weeks to reply if I feel pressured to, but I will always try to be communicative with you if I cannot/don’t have the time or I’m no longer interested. I use he/they pronouns and I am 20 years of age. Shoot me a message if you have any questions <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back