• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dragon Island

DemonAbove

The Kitten
THIS IS A RETRY! Hope people are interested again.

• It was too long ago to remember what happened back then, as stories are always being passed down from long ago. But sadly, everyone has their own version and everyone has their own belief. Though, I believe it is quite terrible how people don't understand the greatness and yet horror, to live long before a story was the truth.

Every year, teenagers got the chance to go into the Dragon's Wood when all the dragon eggs were hatching. They would go dragon hunting, trying to fiind one so they could keep one as a pet and companion, and go to Dragon Academy.

During those times, dragons were everything. Though it was so rare for kids to actually find a dragon young enough and get away from the mother. Only a few kids a year are usually lucky enough to find a new, life long friend.

The rest are left to try again next year until they turn nineteen and become too old to participate.

Then, with those lucky kids who actually claimed a new hatchling as their own, were shipped away to Dragon Academy to continue their education and yet learn about their dragons and all the basics from taking care of it, to training it.

And guess what... you were one of the lucky kids this year.

May the dragons be played? I would probably play an elderly dragon with a mentoring role of sorts modelled after White Fatalis.

Excalibur said:
May the dragons be played? I would probably play an elderly dragon with a mentoring role of sorts modelled after White Fatalis.
Well.... no. You play yourself and your dragon. You won't be incountering with the much larger and grown dragons that roam the island too often.

Ah that's a shame, was hoping to play one of said larger grown dragons. Image below giving an idea of White Fatalis.

Well when it releases I'll have a look into the RP anyhow and might join in on it.

952ded2787c46d66091f786ac28e3f82-d8p6tpv.png

Hmmm, okay I'll keep watch. Just don't wanna make any promises incase this turns into the bloody hell of a fantasy HS. (Op characters, people fighting and banging at the same time, no one attending classes, post length being shorter than my dogs's to do list, people going off on 1 X1ing sprees and leaving everyone to return to 10 million pages of complete nothing, the world basically exploding and no one notices, etc. I'm sure you all have felt this pain at least once.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back