• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Draconis Kingdoms

Varvarus

Just your average bearded man
This world began as many do, in chaos and with magic. Dragon's so vast that their scales contained galaxies and their breath created universes. These beasts arose from the twilight of creation and fought. At the start of this galactic conflict there was 12 of these galactic drakes by the end there were four, the four weakest of the dragons. They hid, for the majority of the fighting then killed their last of their brutish brother together. After which they huddled together for warmth in the cold of nonresistance, there combined warmth began the realms in which our worlds reside.

There're five realms in which life resides. The realm of Elements, where the most ancient of the dragons reside. The realm of Metal, where drakes of Silver, Gold and Bronze forge the links between realms and the pillars that maintain them. The realm of the Lesser, where the magic of the realms is spun and woven by the most mysterious of the dragons. The realm of Shades, where divinity is formed and molded under the eyes of dragons who watch each other as much as themselves. The final realm is the realm of Creation, where all mortals dwell.

People will be able to play Dragons, who can turn into human form or pretty much any fantasy race. They may also play humans/dwarves or any other race really, I'm open to discussion. Magic in pretty much all forms is allowed and tech level is at max early-industrial and that would only be for races like Dwarves and the like. I'm also willing to talk on how a race should be treat in this world for instant, orcs could be very industrial and be seen as straight forward folks rather than savages for instance. Please do leave me any feedback if needed. Hope to start this soon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like your creation story. It's straight, to the point, and I can hear a storyteller behind the words. For that, I'm interested, but I'm not not sure if I'll participate.

A pair of questions to start off: why are we to play dragons? What do you have in mind for the rp's plot?

You don't have to play dragons, re-reading that I clearly haven't made that clear enough (Will edit to re-clarify). However if you were to, you would find yourself in a more political game sort of thing.

The plot will be focusing on the world after the great flight wars. Where all the dragons of the realms clashed, much like the creation story. So currently the realms are all ruled by the Queen of the Red dragons who manipulated a group of very powerful heroes into leading her armies and conquering the realms. 3 of these hero's still reside in these realms and are unaware of the cruelty of the red queen. As players you will have the power to be on her side,against or just watch living out your own story. You'll basically be making the power plays of the story, gathering the hero's to a side and making yourselves just as powerful. The kick start to the story will be the return of the leader of the original heroes, who was originally was in love with the red queen. He has been dimension hoping for the last 100 years or so and now is very aware of the queen's manipulation. So with him back a lot of the conquered flights are forming their own rebellions. But yeah should be good if I can get say 4 people in total but I'm up for more.

Also thank you for the story teller complement, was very kind I do write a lot, if only a few lines these days.

@Killigrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back