• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Division: The Untold Stories

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
118:15:03 till ACTIVATION

It almost felt like yesterday. How fast this place turned into one crazy shit hole. Every year, the same thing happens, I take Sarah and Hannah back home to my parents for Christmas, I leave a few days after to make sure all my work was done, today was different. Sure, even though I don't see them as much anymore, my parents absolutely love Hannah and Sarah. This time, something felt off. I was taking them to the airport and just after they checked in to the gate, you can call it, intuition. I didn't follow, the look of disappointment on Sarah's face when I told her I have left over work to do. "But Daddy, you said you were done!", Hannah yelled as she ran right back out of the gate, right to me, my little girl. "You DID tell her you were coming with us this time..", Sarah replied with crossed arms. "I know I know, but.. I feel like I am missing some, okay?", that's really all I could tell her, I couldn't help but kneel down to give Hannah a very gentle hug as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay..", she replies, giving her own kiss to my cheek as I let her go back to her mother, "Promise you'll be fast okay?" I stand with a soft smile, seeing my two ladies side by side, she definitely takes after her mother. I give Sarah a gentle soft kiss on her cheek as well, "I should be there by tomorrow." Next thing I knew, I was watching their plane go off as I was standing in the parking lot. I should've told them I loved them.

PRESENT DAY; Agent Status: ACTIVATED
Alex now currently stands in his old home, the situation of the bright sun outside, the sky now looking bleak and empty from snow. One day, had turned to two, and then to three, his stubble mirroring his time, he had lost track of the days. Next thing you know, all transportation was cut off. Alex was in his office when his watch turned on, staring in disbelief as he immediately headed home from work after he broke his face away from shock.

He simply stood there in his old home, seeing old visions of time past as he recalls every memory from before this went wrong. Him and Sarah watching Hannah's first steps, Sarah's first time getting drunk, Hannah's first words. Alex slowly felt his stalwart face, turn into a soft smile as he opened up his cellphone, playing the last message he received from them before the signal was lost indefinitely. "Hey hun!", Sarah's voice calls out, "We're here in LA with your parents! Just wanted to make sure you knew we made it." "Miss you Daddy!", Hannah's voice intrudes, "Come here soon!" "Can't wait to see you! Love you!", both of their voices exclaim as the message ends.

He slowly closes his phone and listens to a new voice from his watch, "Retrieve Your Equipment stash caches and rendezvous at E-14th at Union Square Park at the JTF Checkpoint." ISAC. Alex let's out a slow sigh as he pockets the phone and reaches over to a small picture frame on the kitchen table to remove the photo, a family image of the three, as he sticks it into his chest pocket. With his moment of remembrance over, he quickly runs over to a locked cupboard hidden behind a small panel in the closet. Pulling out a backpack, a holster, a jacket, and a gas mask, all bearing the trademark Division logo. As he puts on his gear, he opens a larger case inside of the compartment, revealing upon opening an M4A1 with 3 loaded magazines, and an M9 Beretta with 2 loaded clips.

With a few clicks to check if his weapons were loaded with satisfaction, he quickly holsters the Beretta, loads up the extra clips and mags of rounds to his backpack, before standing up and holding the M4 close. He starts to head back to the kitchen, before suddenly freezing as he takes one last glance at the living room, seeing Sarah and Hannah looking back at him with soft smiles. "Love you!", the mirages yell before disappearing. "I love you too..", Alex whispers in return with a soft voice, before opening the door, and making his way to the rendezvous point. The sound of his M4's safety being switch to Semi, accompanying his footsteps.

Last edited:
50799837_334257693855151_2279965938804528808_n.jpgAmelia Demarco
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: N/A

109:12:38 till ACTIVATION
The apartment smelled like tomato and garlic, the clink of silverware on plates and laugher filled the air. Even though she had moved out, Amelia always either came home or hosted family dinner. Her family sat around her table, talking happily about what had been going on in their lives lately. Her oldest brother got promoted at work, her other older brother had just gotten engaged (though his fiancee wasn't there, she was working. Everything was going good, Amelia had just taken her seat when her phone rang. There had been a sudden up crop in 911 calls, and she was being called in. It was...a major bummer, but she couldn't say no. She gave everyone a hug and shared a few jokes before she left for work. It was one of the busiest nights she had ever had, a constant stream of respiratory issues and collapses. It was...suspicious. But she was too exhausted by the time her shift ended to worry about it.

Agent Status: ACTIVATED
The past...three days had been a mess. Her family was gone, she didn't know where they were, her apartment was a mess and she had been doing her best to help her neighbors but there wasn't much she could do. As much as Amelia wanted to say that she was doing something impressive when her bracelet was activated, she can't. Amelia was at home, laying on the couch as she watched the snow flutter past the window. Ambulances weren't running anymore despite the need, she was effectively out of a job despite the fact she hated staying at home. But Amelia had no choice.

"E-14th Union Square Park...simple enough," Amelia muttered, finally swinging her legs off the couch to stand. The apartment building was eerily silent, just the occasional sound of someone coughing or fight down below on the street. It was...not the greatest of sounds. Her stash was in her room, the large locked chest sitting in the bottom of her closet prepped and ready for if this call ever came. Amelia had to be honest, she never thought this would ever happen. And a big part of her was nervous, she had never seen actual combat. She had seen her fair share of horrors as a first responder, but she had never actually shot anyone.

She got dressed first, making sure her boots were laced up tight and that Division symbol was displayed on her arm. Gas mask and holsters next followed by the backpack and finally her guns. The M9, which Amelia had three clips for, was quickly out in the holster on her right thigh before she grabbed the MK16 and the five clips she had already prepared. Once she had her backpack, she spent a few minutes gathering some other supplies. At her door though, she hesitated. Was she ready for this? Was...what was gonna be waiting for her outside? She couldn't ignore the call, but the anxiety bubbled in her stomach.

Amelia didn't wait for much longer before stepping outside into the hall. Most of the apartments on her floor had been closed off, safety reasons. Empty bottles and emergency lights really sold the whole apocalypse vibe. The chill in the air hit her as soon as she stepped out on the street, Amelia looking both ways before she headed off down the street to make her way to the JTF checkpoint.

121:11:29 till ACTIVATION

Michelle first heard it on the morning news. "Just another holiday timed flu...nothing to be worried about," the reporter said. She went to the grocers, bought a discount turkey and returned home to make sure her firm's servers were still online. She worked, probably the only employee in her company to work during the holiday season. She cooked a bit and treated herself to a glass of wine. Just another regular night in. By the time she sat down to watch late-night news, it was the hospitals bursting at their seams. Images of the young and old writhing in pain. Something tingled at the back of her mind; the old scared pounding that she hadn't felt since she shot her parent's killer in the back of the head two years ago. But still, nothing to be worried about. Everything seemed so far away and... regular in her condo. The demons of her past were dead and couldn't chase her now.

The plumes of smoke on the horizon were the first thing she saw the next morning. She looked down and watched mobs of people raiding supermarkets, stores, banks like little ants scurrying around some food. The air was filled with a feverish panic as the first gunshots rang. That's when she knew it was happening for real.

But still, there was no call to action.

3 days. The electricity had been cut for 3 days. Her fridge was almost empty and water was running low. Soon she'd have to go out and face the music. But the worse part of all? None of this was anticipated. No plan. Nothing. She'd started to think that she was cut off. Left for dead.

She was going through an old family photo album when her bracelet finally activated. A slight ringing shattered the silence as she hastily grabbed it off the tabletop, relieved that some direction was brought back into her life.

Agent Status: ACTIVATED
Union Square wasn't far from her flat. She opened her closet and reached for a gym bag containing her gear. A backpack, a gas mask, and an insignia with the Division logo. She opened a case containing her German-made HK416, with four magazines and her Walther PPK with 3 clips. All cleaned and polished. She threw on her warmest coat, slung the rifle across her shoulder, tucked her sidearm into its holster, threw what little water, food, and medicine she had left into her bag and dashed out of the apartment.

Sneaking through tight alleyways and passages, Michelle reached Union Square. Greeted with abandoned stalls and wide-open space, she hesitated. She sensed danger. That same old pounding. Something wasn't right here. She stepped back and hugged the walls. Crouching behind a dumpster, she loaded the first clip into her Walther and waited. Moments later, the sound of quick footsteps approached the street she faced and a figure appeared in her line of sight. She stood up and took cover behind the dumpster with her pistol pointed towards the figure.

"Stop! Identify yourself!"
FireMaiden FireMaiden

SKyJB5e.png
Agent M. Scott
E-14th, Union Square Park

[115:12:07 till ACTIVATION]

How strange it was, for the world's strongest nation, to be completely oblivious its own decadence. One could not fathom the mass hysteria that would sweep the nation, let alone New York. Casting these thoughts aside, the man in his pajamas quickly eyed the burnt pancakes upon his frying pan.

"Goddamn it." he muttered to himself, before throwing it away.

He went for his coffee mug, took two sips, then grabbed his backpack. It was time for school, much like any other day, except he had donned a style not of a student, but rather a nonchalant mentor. The big tip off was the battle scar running down his right eye, in addition to a well-trimmed goatee and a certain pair of grey eyes that have seen much of life. A year as a teacher had given him some time to get away from his old job. While his students were troublesome enough, they were wise not to get on his nerves. Scott was what one would call a gray coach. One that well-versed with his fields of expertise with some generosity thrown in the mix, but never brought much attention to himself. And he intended to keep it that way. That was, until he found himself amidst a frantic population.

One would look back in the years and see much contrasts, but never would be able to discern the day-to-day changes. But that was not the case for New York. From a crowded city, bustling with noise were soon replaced with violence, anarchy. Then, all was silent, for the Creator had rested on the fifth day of his judgment on the city. Moses knew better. Rather than giving in to the call of the city's wild ways, he had his purpose. A certain glow. Until then, he would have to make do to survive.

[ACTIVATION]

Everyday, the diligent teacher took a walk to his school. Bound by no obligations, nor was there anyone else around to inquire of his purposes, Scott frequented the gym. A placid day, no less, was more than enough to keep a certain man's steps from faltering. It was then felt a certain vibration upon his wrist. The light rekindled, and he knew it was time. The school's gym, unbeknownst to the foreign eyes, had a certain room that withheld older sports equipment. But when dug deep enough behind a certain locker, the recognizable emblem would emerge. Scott unpacked its contents, putting on his contact lenses and packing his Go-Bag. Ever since the city caught wind of the outbreak, Scott had been stocking up on his equipment, using the school's gym as his safehouse. Aside from that, he had made sure to set up choke points around the gym, making it a temporary fortress should the worse comes knocking.

Having been briefed by ISAC, Scott complied with haste, as he fastened the ISAC Brick onto his bag. Sliding a small ceramic plate into his old chest plate carrier, Scott secured it, before counting and distributing his weapons' magazines accordingly. He then turned towards the hanging lamp on the far side of the room, unveiling a case that housed his firearms. A dark-earth Daniel Defense M4, with taclight, angled foregrip, one-point sling and a red dot optic with back-up iron sights folded. He then moved on to inspect his Glock, before safetying and holstering it. Having packed all the necessities, Scott made his way West. He donned a respirator, adjusted the SHD patch upon his shoulder, and gave his DDM4's bolt catch a light tap, before pacing himself towards the city.

"Echo 14, Union Square." Scott muttered to himself, before dropping onto the ground among a sea of abandoned vehicles. His rifle still on safety, and pointed forward. Something caught his eye. Particularly a certain someone with their pistol pointed at another. ( Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom FireMaiden FireMaiden )

Scott took notice of their ISAC devices and the corresponding patches, before getting up and paced himself forward. He practiced trigger discipline with his rifle in low port, while his supporting hand waving the woman with the Walther off.

"Easy, gunslinger. We're blue." Scott shouted towards the woman behind the dumpster, bringing her attention to him, as he tapped his shoulder patch insignia.

Before long, he caught sight of a male figure with the same patch showing up at the park before them with his M4 in tow. A familiar visage of someone he met many months ago. A time from when a certain teacher would treat a certain MTA acquaintance to some coffee and bagels.

"Carpenter?" shouted Scott towards the man in the background. ( Riven Riven )

Alex had only walked for a few minutes, but those minutes, felt practically like an eternity. The cold air, the push of his legs through the massive amounts of snow with every single step, every breath, leaving a cloud trail from his lips. As he looked back at the old apartment complex, he never knew truly how bad it got once he got outside, but now, he sees it all. Vehicles unmoving with glass broken and opened doors, from old ambulances to police cars, windows from other buildings completely shattered and busted through, and bodies, bodies wrapped in HAZMAT bags, but also bodies just lying on the street, dried and caked with blood.

Alex was disgusted to say the least, was this, truly what humanity has come to..? About another minute of walking into his trek to his location, the sound of yelling is barely heard in the same direction as to where he was going. It sounded like, a woman? Followed by sounds of footsteps and the continuous sounds of crunching snow. It was definitely hard to see from where he was standing, but he could barely make out the grey distant figures through the fog and still falling snow. As he slowly held up his M4, a very loud voice echoed from his watch, and seemingly came from directions all around in delayed loops.

"Friendly Division Agents nearby."
A sudden sigh of relief was all he could muster as he slowly lowered the weapon, approaching the pair, making out a bit more of details. The Division's emblazoned logo was there alright, on the both of them. "Unless ya wanna get flagged as Rogue before you even start", Alex yelled out to the figure holding the sidearm at the other, "I suggest putting that down! We're all friendlies here!" Another voice could be heard, mentioning the same as he heard the other's was a male, a familiar one to say the least. As Alex looked around to notice everyone's ISAC bricks with the orange glows, he nods to himself. Good, no one here had any bad ideas yet.

As the other male's voice had called to him, it certainly caught his attention with immediate confusion as he suddenly tried to look towards where the voice had come from. As Alex got closer, he instantly recognized the face, his own getting a mix of a smile of camaraderie, and a face of surprise. "That you Scott? Didn't think you were a part of this too", Alex called majority of others by their last names, terrible force of habit. Regardless, Alex nods as he was able to identify a friend in this mess, now confirming a smile of relief.

Last edited:

SKyJB5e.png
Agent M. Scott

Scott smiled. He was glad to see his acquaintance still kicking. In this bleak city, seeing a familiar face was more than enough for the man to get by his days. If anything, these people, or rather, agents, were probably the only ones he met for days now. Tightening his rifle sling, Scott made his way towards Carpenter.

"Better the devil you know than the devils you don't, brother." Scott remarked, with a slight chuckle, handing a firm handshake with Alex before turning towards the ladies in the background. ( Riven Riven )

Brother was an affectionate term he called those who have served, particularly so with Alex. While they never made it out of casual talks before the outbreak, Scott could tell from his tone and the way Alex was well-versed with his typical patrol walk that the man had served previously. That, in addition with a few hints of army jokes they exchanged after a few cans of cold beer. Of course, as someone who have been treating wounded soldiers in the field, Scott has a particular sense to spot one from the way they talked, as well as the windows of their soul. One could recognize a man who went through hell, and with Alex, Scott could tell there was a lot on his mind. But some things are best left unspoken, at least, until one finally reaches their breaking point.

"So, who's in charge 'round here, Carpenter? I'm seeing a lot of greens, and I reckon even more hostiles in between. You think Homeland got enough manpower or resources for whatever the hell they're sending us into?" Scott continued, eyeing the JTF guards near the checkpoint, then back at the way he came from before offering Alex a cigarette.

A click from his lighter, then a long drag.

Last edited:
Interaction
: Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom (Michelle)
Mentioned: Riven Riven (Alex) Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 (Scott)

Well, that happened a lot quicker than she thought it would. Amelia had only been walking for a few minutes, Union Park slowly coming into view, the streets mostly dead. A dog would run out and bark before scurrying off, or she would hear someone yelling inside one of the buildings at someone else, but for the most part, it was quiet. ISAC pipped up as she got close to the part, gelling her friendly agents we're nearby, someone that put her at ease just before someone sorted for her to identify herself. Her shoulders tensed all over again as she came to stop dead in her tracks, head-turning slightly both ways to try and find where the woman was. "Agent Demarco with the Division. I'd appreciate not getting shot by friendlies, mind putting that down?" Her voice was calm, eyes narrowed slightly as she raised her arms a bit so her insignia was clearly on display when another voice joined in.

Male this time, who was obviously trying to put the situation to rest. Something Amelia was grateful for. She had no military experience other than the training for this response unit, so she wasn't exactly sure if that's what the other woman was looking for. Apparently, most people who went in had some law enforcement or military experience, people liked Amelia were outliers. Slowly, she lowered her arm and turned to face the direction of the man and woman, unsure of what to do as he approached and made himself more known. But she couldn't help but give him an appreciative smile. Though she had to wonder why that woman, if also part of The Division, aimed at her when ISAC told them when fellow agents were nearby. She had to guess it was just paranoia, but not a great first impression.

Her attention turned again when the man who had stepped in called our for someone, her eyes moving in the direction he was looking in to spot another guy. She was going to come to the conclusion he was closer to her age, but honestly, she couldn't tell when it came to the other guy. And it was rude to assume. So she stood there, letting them talk while her eyes moved around their surrounding area. You could never really tell what was going to happen, but this was probably the best place to get attacked if they were. Everyone seemed locked and loaded.

One week before activation, 19:00:

Rain poured down from the pitch as night sky. She stopped and looked up, the cold water washed over her face. Closing her eyes, she let herself get soaked. Taking a big breath slowly she let it out. Slowly her storm grey eyes landed the large house, soft lights glowed in the windows. Home. A gentle sigh escaped her lips. She missed her team. It felt like she hadn't seen them in ages. Itching to be out and doing her job. The weight of her weapon in her hand, the smell of gun smoke. Yeah some would think she was crazy. In truth, Harlow was a little crazy. Though she didn't wave the flag high for others to see. One would have to be crazy to do what she did, for as long as she had. The leave that she taken was starting to weigh down on her like a four walls. Don't get her wrong she loved her father and brother with all her heart. But what she did was to protect them. And now she had moved them, taken them away from the home they had known since she was a younger.

Steeling herself she walked up the stairs, opening the door, warmth blasted her right in the face. The smells of chicken filled her nose. Stopping her feet on the mat at the front door. Toeing off her boots, she called out. "I'm home!" The moment the words left her mouth, the thud of socked feet hitting hard against the hardwood floor. "L-L-L-O-O-O!!!!" The stuttering of her younger brother filled her ears. She smiled, with a turn to face him. He towered over her, but she still opened her arms. He crashed into her, picking her up off her feet and spinning her around. "Y-y-y-your h-h-home!" With a gentle laugh she hugged him tightly. At the age of 18 he had gotten into a very bad car wreck, it almost had taken his life. He had brain damage. Her father needed her to come home and help take care of him. She dropped everything and went back home. "Of course, because I missed you." He squeezed her tight and sat her down on her socked feet. "D-d-dad m-m-made c-c-c-chicken!" We loved our chicken. "Wonderful I'm hungry." He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the house. Almost having to run to keep up with him.

Dad stood bent over the small table placing the plate of fried chicken on the table. He looked up to them and smiled. "Welcome home Lo." She let go of her brother and walked over to her dad and kissed his cheek. "Thanks dad." He pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "Let's sit and eat." They all sat and piled up their plates, digging in. Her brother talked about everything he did today, she smiled and listened. She loved hearing how his day always went when she wasn't home.

These were the moments that she loved the most, moments with her family.

A week later, Active:

The cold seeped into her bones. She had dealt with worse in her life. Worry for her family put the back of her mind. She had a spot for them to go, one that she had worked on since moving here. She didn't trust that the world wasn't going to go to hell in hand basket. She wanted her family safe, and they were..for now. Moving through the city streets, every piece of gear strapped to her body. She was able to move faster that way. That is was she needed to do, get to the meet up point as fast as she could. Her 9mm resting against her thigh, SMG in her hands. Like the silent ghost she was, weaving in and out of allies. Bodies laid out everywhere, she stepped over some. One could say you were wading through bodies. It didn't bother her in the least. Having seen much worse in her time away from home and overseas.

Union Square was about a mile off from her point now. She scanned her hiding point and bolted at a dead run. Breathing even as she made her way. Closer and closer it became. Her heart banging in her chest, almost to the point of panting. Warm gusts of her breath circled around her as she could her voices in the distances. On high alert, she moved silently as she could. Moving closer to the voices. The ground crunching underneath her boots. Not able to make out their words at the moment. Not trusting them, the sound of her weapon made ready was a little loud. As she leaned against a wall. Feel the hardness pressing into her back, she peeked around and saw the ones that stood and talked. She study them, she wouldn't make herself known until she knew that she could. SMG at the ready she, waited to see what was going to happen.

Alex kept a grin as he took Scott's hand, returning a firm handshake as he took Mose's offer of a cigarette, gratefully taking the cancer stick and the lighter as he stuck it to his lips to take a nice slow huff. Upon returning the lighter, he followed with a nice exhale, before continuing the conversation. "You are definitely right on that man, but don't go assuming people yet, just cause we don't know them doesn't mean they're new to this whole thing", the man replies with a nod as he waves a hand over to the other females. "As my compadre has said I'm Agent Carpenter, Alex, and this is Agent Scott, Moses. Pleasure to be your acquaintance DeMarco."

Another nice long huff of the cigarette before he continues to keep hold of it in his hand, with how much he's exhaling even he is starting to lose track of how much air and smoke he's been letting out in this huge mass of a warm cloud. "Don't worry, we're all friends here, as for your question Scott, I'm sure they've got enough manpower pushed around by now, as for leadership, I don't think we have one, or for the most part need one yet for the time being."

Before he could bring the cigarette to his lips once again, more soft crunching could be heard in the distance amongst the fog, before another loop of ISAC's words were heard not only from Alex's watch, but from everyones', including the newcomer in the distance once more.

"Friendly Division Agent inbound."
Alex simply smirked with a soft chuckle as he looked to the Agent with her pistol drawn, waving a hand before waving into the dense fog to where another echo of ISAC was heard. Even though this was definitely giving away positions, at least it was good to have ISAC say these things before everyone started to shoot each other in a panic. "No need to be shy on this", he jokingly told the gunslinger, before raising his voice to the furthest figure in the thick fog and snow, "You can come out too y'know! It ain't polite to be hiding with company around, especially when we're all supposed to be working together!"

Michelle was just about to turn the safety off on her handgun when two men appeared from the opposite side of the street. Her bracelet buzzed, "Friendly Division Agents nearby," informing her that they weren't a threat. She glanced back at the woman who stared nonchalantly at her, almost indifferent to the fact that she was looking straight down a barrel. She squinted, sighed and lowered her weapon. "My apologies," she groaned as she slumped against the wall, exhaling a sigh of relief. It's been a while since she did anything like this. Working life had made her soft and being thrown back into the fray put her on edge. She was in no way prepared for all of this.

As she watched the two burly men chat about trivial and unimportant matters, she felt the sting of a distant memory. Images of smoke-filled rooms, rugged soldiers and weapons flashed in her head. "Just like Karachi," she muttered before getting back on her feet. She glanced at her surroundings again, she winced disapprovingly. Standing around out in the open wasn't an ideal position to be in, especially now.

"Friendly Division Agent inbound."
Michelle's eyes flickered to her bracelet, then to the fog in the distance. If it was an armed lunatic within their proximity, they'd all be dead by now. Her nerves were creeping back up again. She glanced back at the two men and the woman. They seemed calm, almost unconcerned with the fact that their world was crumbling around them. "Brave or stupid?" she thought as she began walking towards the JFT Checkpoint, handgun held close.

"
We should go," Michelle huffed as she passed the group, "And keep your spacings, we're breaking protocol."

Riven Riven
H8becomesyou H8becomesyou
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

3:18 30 days before Activation
"Alright guys go pack ya things and get home quick and safe oh and one more thing happy holidays" he regarded to his students as they scurried to get their belongs and headed in front of the door to wait for the bell."Aye you guys!" he kicks his feet up on his desk as he calls to his students."Yes Mr.Lyons?" they turn curiously to address the teacher. He takes a sip out of his cup of his favorite Yorkshire tea"If they mess with you out there tell em I'll kick their asses if they touch my students". The bell goes off as soon as he finishes what he was saying and the students rush out the room either throwing a thumbs up or a "YES TEACH". He laughs and observes the classroom/theater" Damn I'm gonna miss sitting around doing nothing." he then remembers about the class pet and heads over to the cage"Now what the hell am I gonna do about you huh Jade" the rather large Boa Constructor slithered out of its small cave seeing that Vance opened the cage. "Now now girl you better not try to strangle me..clever fucker" he said while picking the 4 foot long snake and wrapping it around his arm. He then heard a knock on his door" It's open." he said popping a cricket in the air for the snake to catch.

His rather attractive colleague Vanessa walked in and becoming somewhat startled from seeing the man with a snack wrapped around his arm. " Hi...um am I interrupting something because that snake looks kind of mean right now" Vance laughs and rubs the top of Jades smooth scaly head softly" Naw your good shes just a mean mugger what are you doing visiting little old me young lady" he said giving the snake some more crickets and putting it back in it's cage" Time to go home soon huh girl" he whispered to the currently eating snake. "Well ummm I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner at my place before I leave to Texas to spend the holidays with my family" the woman blushed and stuttered while speaking which brought a small smirk to Vance's face. "I have been invited to dinner by the lovely Ms.Gomez herself..why I am honored to accompany you." he said somewhat sarcastically while bowing to her. " Shall I escort the missus to her car as well...only if shes allows it" he takes her hand and kisses it. "Oh well that would be so kind of you....would you" she blushes but then smiles some and giggles. "Lets not waste time then ma'am" he says as he grabs his cup and jacket starting to pack his desk up. He then head towards the cage containing the snake and covers it with a black cover and grabs the handle "Do you really have to walk with the snake" Vanessa says as he walks towards her. "Well crickets and mice don't spawn from air so somebody's gotta take care of her" he says then locking arms with her and walking out into the hallways. "Now madam where have you parked" he says in his rather accurate British accent.

Present Day of Activation
Vance is looking at his last video message from his mother and father before the power went out and he had lost contact " Stay safe...please stay safe baby I don't wanna lose you too...I'm still against you doing this but I know how you are....I don't know if you're more like your brother or father...you stay determined like your father but have that hero mindset like your brother..." before Vance can finish there's a loud banging coming from his apartment door "Damned scavengers why today" he immediately gets up and puts his phone away and grabs a knife from his kitchen and then grabs the snakes cage and takes the snake out" Well girl your gonna get your first taste of action today" he says as he wraps the snake around his arm and goes to head into his closet. As he gets in he hears a loud bang coming from the front door and he hears 3 voices asking if anyone is inside. He then sees a shadow come in front of the closet in his room and hears the door being closed. He then slowly creeps out the closet to see one man and then covers his mouth and stabs him in his leg as the snake wraps around his neck and head and then takes the man's gun and slides it under his bed. He then peeks out of the room and sees one guy in the kitchen and another creeping down the hallway facing away from him towards the front window.

He slowly slides out his the door and crawls until he's in throwing range of the guy in the kitchen as he throws his knife at him hitting the man square in the ear making him drop instantly. He then charges the man by the window and manages to knock him through the window and then hears a loud crash and car alarm going off he looks outside through the window to the man flattened against the car. "Well goddamn I guess I can't h-" he was interrupted by his watch finally flashing orange and spitting out orders at him" E-14th Union Square park for Cache Pickup" . He immediately heads back into his room to get his gear when he sees Jade slowly strangling the man that was reaching under his bed. He tries to pull her off but her muscles her already locked tight and getting tighter "Poor bastard" he says while watching the man struggle to reach for his gun. He then throws on a bullet proof vest and throws a jacket over it, and he changes into some black cargo pants and load the pockets with 5 MP9 clips then he grabbed a backpack and put a large combat knife on the side, some food supplies on the inside and 4 clips for his Scorpion. He then clipped his assault rifle to his bag and strapped a gas mask around his neck and headed off. Before leaving he looked at the large snake starting to eat the man and shivered" Goddamn your ruthless" he referred to the snake already swallowing the man's head he then took the shoes and socks off of the man grabbed his MP9 checked if everything was working right and headed out into the apartment complex hallway running to get into the streets."Union Square shouldn't be too far I believe" finally hitting the streets and looking in both directions before he heads off towards the square​

Last edited:
Alex slowly lifted the cigarette to his lips once more to take a nice inhale as he breathes out another cloud of air and smoke. The guy kept a grin as he saw the lady with the handgun start to take command, well, make a shot for it. Well then, she's gonna be threatening and then take command? That doesn't sound so nice. Props for taking charge though.

"Definitely agree with you on that", Alex replied as he finished the cancer stick, tossing it to a nearby trash can, "Don't hurt to be more friendly you know, we don't even have your name yet." As Alex made his way closer to the JTF checkpoints, some guards in Digital camo and bright green vests were waving them over. One of them wearing a peculiar cap, seemed to be the lead of this small group. "So you're the last ones huh?", acknowledged the head honcho as he waved his hand to some troops sitting in the back of an armored truck, to which they vanished further into the front of the back , "You Division folks are late, count yourselves lucky we still have some presents for you."

"Oooh, early presents before Christmas? You shouldn't have", Alex replies with a jokingly cheesy tone, "If we would've gotten the call sooner, I'm sure we would've been here faster, so don't blame us on this." The Sergeant smirks with a head shake as he let's out a chuckle, "Hey Mac, I'm just the delivery boy with a schedule to keep. Some of your earlier buddies got the first pickings at your equipment, there's only one last crate left of gear for you." The Sergeant nods to the two that disappeared into the back, now returning with a rather large sealed crate.

The two Privates slowly lower the massive and heavy crate from the back of the truck onto the snowy ground, unlatching it as they lift the lid of the box. The inside reveals some smaller bits of equipment, A Pulse Scan for the ISAC brick, Some Seeker Mines, A Sticky Bomb Launcher, A package of Fireflies, A Medical Kit, A Defender Shield, and an automated turret. The Sergeant graces a hand along the trunk's opening, "This is all we got left, first come first serve. And don't be greedy, one for each."

"I'll take first call", The young trooper casually throws out. With a gracious nod, Alex takes the lead and reaches into the trunk, pulling out the Pulse Scan Upgrade for the ISAC brick, taking off his backpack as he installed the device to the Brick. The orange glow of the light on the brick begins to pulse and blink a bright orange for a few moments as it calibrated itself, before returning back to its passive glow. With a satisfying nod, he puts his backpack back on, looking to the group currently here.

"Well, we don't have all day, you heard the man."

Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom
Fire Fire [/USER]

Looking down at watch on her wrist. She rolled her eyes, as his words reached her. There went her hiding spot. Slipping out from the wall that hide her, arms relaxed but her body tense, SMG still in hand. She sunk into the snow as she walked. They gave away where they were, that wasn't the brightest thing to do. Not when we didn't know what was going on. "We not playing hide and seek huh?" Riven Riven She called back to the man, whoever he was. Yeah she had a smart mouth on her sometimes. But she mostly didn't talk. That was Lo for you. In time they would learn each other, but right now she would see how they would interact with each other.

Once close enough, she found a spot and leaned against something cold, with one free hand, she dug into her side pocket. Fishing out a box, her eyes scanned the men and women around her. Popping a cigarette between her lips, flicking a her zippo, lighting her cigarette. Taking a long pull off the filter, smoke swirled out of her nose. These would be the people that she would be working with. She wondered to herself if they could handle any of this or run screaming in the other direction. Her eyes flickered to Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom arching a brow. Was she the leader all of sudden. That made Lo snort. She wasn't about to answer to someone that looked that young and didn't look like she hadn't seen a day of war in her life. Call it being petty or whatever, but Lo had to trust a leader and she wasn't one to Lo.

She hung back watch Riven Riven pushing off the the cold surface. She would admit she liked him better than the girl at this moment. That could change at any moment. He reminded her of some of the guys from her group in RECON. She had no thoughts on the others. With a smirk, she followed suit and dug through the box, placing what she needed on her person. Her cigarette dangling from her lips, automated turret strapped her body she stepped away. Waiting for the others.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Last edited:
Interaction
: Open
Mentioned: Riven Riven (Alex) Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 (Scott) H8becomesyou H8becomesyou (Harlow) Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom (Michelle)

Admittedly, Amelia wasn't paying much attention to the conversation around her and had distanced herself just a little. The smell of cigarette smoke brought back some awkward memories and was just unpleasant. Not to mention super unhealthy. She only seemed to zone back in when Alex moved and started heading to the checkpoint. She wanted for a few moments before she started following, glancing a bit to the woman who had just joined. But her eyes quickly moved back in front of her. The JTF officers were already given them shit, but they didn't get the call until what, like an hour ago? If that. So that was just a little unfair. But she ignored it, peaking around as they brought out the gear chest.

Interesting, and excited, Amelia was looking forward to getting her hands on some of this SHD tech. Alex went first, then the girl that joined last before Amelia stepped up to take her pick. Already, she knew she was going for the medical kit or the auto turret. The auto turret was an easy thing to use, set it up and you had easy covering fire. But you had to be quick when it came to placing it. High points that could look over cover, maybe it would be in better hands of someone who was used to that.

The medical kit, on the other hand, was perfect for her. She was an EMT, Amelia knew how to use everything in it. And as nice as having that turret would be, Amelia grabbed the Medical Kit. Stepping back from the gearbox, she slipped her bag off and started rearranging to put her new gear inside, making sure everything was secure before she slipped her backpack back on. Reaching up, she undid her ponytail before gathering her hair up again and getting it as she waited for the others to choose their gear. It was clear they would all be working together since no one person would have one of everything. So...nah. Amelia was going to attempt to make small talk, but instead, she just stood to the side and remained silent. There wasn't much to say anyway.

Michelle walked briskly as the people behind her began to follow. The man she learned to be known as "Carpenter" asked her for identification. "An attempt to be friendly," she thought, "Sure...I'll bite." She swung around and pointed to a name tag on her jacket. It was a bomber jacket granted upon her first tour to Germany, a bit of CIA merch with her name embroidered on the left arm. It read, "Doyle, Michelle. CIA BND Partnerschaft " She swung back around, just in time to watch two other agents race to the checkpoint.

She heard the JTF guards clearly now. They were briefing them...or lecturing them about being late. There was also a crate in the front. "Great...more soldiers," she moaned as she made eye contact with one of the privates.

"Apologies, Seargeant," she said passively as she looked into the box. She instantly recognized some gear from her combat engineer course. She was about to reach for the turret before a girl with a cigarette swiped it from her. Her nose shriveled in disgust. She hated smokers, especially those who blew their smoke in your face. "Mind putting that out?" she asked with a hint of sternness in her tone. She rummaged through the box, trying to find anything familiar. She grabbed hold of a package of Fireflies. Something she'd seen in action, but never operated herself. "I'll take these," she said to the Sergeant as she placed it in her backpack.

"So what's our mission then?"

Riven Riven
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Hearing Doyle's mutter of requesting to put out the cigarette, Alex was certainly caught off guard with a frown. Well damn, could've asked earlier. The male simply takes another long inhale, before breathing it out the side, avoiding any particular person's face as he puts out the stick. Alex kept a close eye watching everyone receive their gear, this really it? No one else?

His thoughts were immediately suppressed as The Sergeant had reached into another crate, pulling out a smaller box and opening it. "Here you go, these are your ear pieces, straight communication connections to the SHD network, and each other." As Alex peered in, the Sergeant was definitely right, within the small foam container, lies several ear pieces, one for each of them, and a few extra. "Perhaps someone is coming late..", Alex thought to himself as he grabbed one and immediately inserted it into his ear.

"As for your orders..", the sergeant spoke with a little trail off, "Don't ask me or anyone here. We JTF are on our own line of command, you're completely different from us." He shrugs as he points back at the ear pieces, "I'm gonna guess ISAC will have stuff for you once you get those on." Alex smirks as he grips his M4, "Well then, seems our little companion will be helpful, AND give us commands. Great, putting our trust in a box? Sounds like the cheesy start to how robots take over the world."

Once more, the Sergeant shakes his head with another chuckle, "Oh trust me, Robots taking over is our least concern now. Lots of bigger fish to fry." "Like what", Alex almost instinctively replied with another question, he seemed genuinely concerned with the situation hearing there were bigger problems. "Other than this whole Sickness, we heard chatter bout Riker's Island losing control, we hear there are runaways going nuts out here", The Sergeant replied, an audible swallow as he adjusted his cap, "That's the first, but definitely not the last, stay safe."

Rushing through the snow filled streets checking corners and cars for any unfriendly residents he starts to see streets signs that lead him closer. "Slowly yet steadily ye.....awwww fuck" he comes to split roads and is confused where to go as the signs are gone or too damaged to read."Now why the hell did they have to blast the damn signs" he sits and contemplates on what to do for awhile."Wait a minute this is to easy to not realize" he looks at the orange watch on his wrist and taps it. A small HUD shows up showing his name and rank and current objective" Just show me how the hell to get to the cache drop ISAC" a small beep and a quick response of"Left turn you'll arrive in 3 minutes" he sighs and gets a move on. "All this damn fog and snow...makes it even harder to check what I'm looking for" he gets a snowball and throws it at a car in front of him. He then starts to see shadows in front of him and hears talking" Friendlies or not we are about to find out" he crouches down and counts the heads he sees " Slow and steady now" he starts to creep forward aiming at a head.

"Multiple Friendly Agents inbound" he stands up a laughs to himself." Could've told me early before I was thinking about blowing they head off you AI I'm uncultured" he said jokingly to the watch some of his accent showing in the last few words. He then slowly jogs over and sees a truck with JTF troops aboard and the other agents choosing out the gear they wanted" Well shit I still get something too right" he cruises pass some of agents taking a look at a few before approaching the truck. "What a interesting batch of people some look a little shook up but the others it's like going back to work for them" he thought to himself while passing by looking at the blonde girl holding a EMT and then passing by the other brown-skinned man observing the stern but wise look in his face. "Tell me you still got some goodies for me" he said looking at the squad leader for the JTF chumps he just points to the bin with the leftover equipment in it. Vance smiles and points back and forth between the launcher and the seeker mines but picks up the bin of seeker mines anyways and looks up and the captain" I've done a little research about these so I know how they work but isn't there more variations" he looks at the solider curiously. " Ask one of your division tech friends they can probably help you more than me also don't forget your ear piece" the man says holding the box out to him. Vance takes one and looks at it "I hope no one has a bad habit of screaming into their comms"as he puts it on. He looks at the others smirks and goes and sits on a destroyed car not to far from them.

(Open to interaction)
Riven Riven
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

SKyJB5e.png
Agent M. Scott

"Let's hope you're right on this, Carpenter. Having a leader is the better alternative when there's plenty of chaos going around." ( Riven Riven )

Scott took in one last drag, before dropping his cigarette, grinding its embers out with his boot. He can't say that he was optimistic for the situation they were in. No acting figure, among the JTF men and women, who were mostly National Guards reservist called in to fill the ranks. New York would be their death trap. Scott did not held any condescending thoughts on them, rather, it was a concern for their well-being. The outbreak took it's toll, but nothing was more dangerous than the homefront they found themselves in. On the battlefield, the lines are blurred, especially in a complex city such as New York. Terrains and warring factions would be the harbinger of an ultimate free-for-all. Power, always seem to find a place to rest its head, and those in uniforms would not be the last to fall.

A rally point in Union Square park, for one, was a place encroached by numerous buildings. They would be taking fire from all directions. But who was to say that this place was the most affected. Surely, there would be numerous installations throughout the city. But even then, New York was the epicenter of the Revolutionary War for most. It's in American blood to put up a fight. It didn't matter what flag they stood under, his own fellow citizens were always eager to fight. History always repeat itself, Scott thought, as he gave a slight sigh.

"Scott." he simply stated, as the others approached, following Carpenter's leeway introductions. ( Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom ) ( H8becomesyou H8becomesyou )

When prompted to equip themselves, Scott eyed the medical kit, as his first instinct as a combat medic was more than enough to persuade him over the rest of the other gifts. But alas, it seemed DeMarco had gunned for it sooner than he did. Scott eyed her a bit, then went for the sticky bomb launcher ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ). Perhaps he was not the only one with medical experience. It is comforting to say the least, knowing that should he go down, there was some else to pick up the march.

Scott inspected the device. It seemed to be a forty mike-mike of sort, heavily modified with a grip guard, and a reflex optic attached. He promptly took it off, and checked the adjustable iron sights for it. The man had limited experience with a grenade launcher, let alone a modified one for sticking to targets. It would take some time for him to get used to it, he reckoned. When in doubt, just chucking one at a general direction will do, he thought. Grabbing the pouch filled with a variety of ammunition for the launcher, Scott strapped it to his backpack, then grabbed an ear piece device from the JTF guy.

"Appreciate it." Scott said, as he promptly made his way towards the side of the burnt out car. He then put on his respirator again.

"In a gunfight, screaming is the least of your worries, bud. Scott. So, what do I call you, nine-mill man?" Scott said the man on top of the charcoal vehicle, pointing out his nine-milimeter firearms of choice. ( D1.Live D1.Live )

Alex had slipped the ear piece into his ear, the sound of a small bunch of clicks can be heard within it. If anyone was putting them on, all of those using them would hear the voice of ISAC.

"Node now Active."
"Great", Alex groaned with a chuckle, "Not only we gotta deal with the rioters going ballistic out there, now we got prison freed lunatics roaming the streets now too. Fantastic, just peachy." He let out a loud sigh as he brought some fingers to the bridge of his nose, giving it a solid few milliseconds of pinching before turning back to the Sergeant. "Well, where did everyone else ahead of us go?" The Sergeant actually seemed to scratch his chin a bit, thinking before responding. "Good question", he responds, taking a seat, "Lots of them split up in different way, who knows, maybe you'll get different orders too. I DID see that a big amount went towards the what is it, US Alexander Hamilton Custom House? Yeah, I think that's the current SHD Base of Operations."

The Sergeant suddenly gets a bit of static in a radio as he runs to the cab of the truck, visibly seeing panic as he hurriedly nods and starts to yell at the Privates to clean up. All of the troops begin moving out hastily as the Sergeant returns to the group, "We got a call out, I'm sorry, you're on your own. Good luck Agents."

The Sergeant gives all of you a crisp salute as he runs to the front, closing the driver side as the vehicles drives off, kicking snow as the headlights of the vehicle and its shadow disappear further into the grey mist, the sound of its engine running now gone into the distance. The sound of ISAC now kicks on both the watch and the earpieces.

"Rendezvous at current Base Of Operations for further orders."
As the Watch begins to ping a GPS location at where the BOO is, those with inserted ear pieces can begin to hear sounds of screaming and panicking with static. Loud, close, and distant, all of the signals are just coming from all over the place. There seems to be a lot going on currently surely you can push back heading to the BOO for the time being, but then again, orders are orders, right..?

Alex shakes his head to clear up the ringing from the sounds from all over the place as he looks at the crew, shrugging.
"Majority vote, what's the plan."

Last edited:
Interaction
: Riven Riven (Alex) Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 (Scott)
Mentioned: H8becomesyou H8becomesyou (Harlow) Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom (Michelle) D1.Live D1.Live

She hadn't failed to notice Scott eyeing her. And it didn't take too much internal panicking to realize why he was doing it. He had probably wanted the medical kit, which wasn't a high surprise, there was bound to be someone else with medical training on this team. So she flashed him a smile. "I'm an EMT, don't worry. Using what's in that kit is kind of my specialty." Maybe that would be a comfort to any doubts he had. Or maybe just add to them. It was so abundantly clear these people were all military of some sort. Now they were all feds, but they would have had way more experience combat wise. She did well during training, but that was a lot different than the real thing. Hopefully, nobody would actually...mention that. In any case, she stepped up to take an earpiece once the JTF officer offered them to the group, Amelia having to take a moment to adjust it before it sat comfortably.

That was always an issue with her, earbuds never did well. But she knew how to use this thing, even if she was more used to the radio, walkie talkie style thing. Stepping away from the JTF officer, she didn't distance herself as much this time, only somewhat watching the later comer pick his gear and earpiece. Now was the question of what they would do first. Not only were rioters an issue, but so were a mountain of other things. They had a lot of work to do if they wanted to really put this city back to normal. Or at least, as normal as it could be.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard ISAC's voice in her ear, but her attention turned to the JTF soldiers moving out. Eyebrows furrowed, her grip tightened a little on the grip of her MK16. Turning back when Alex asked for input, Amelia's voice was the first to break the silence. "We were activated to put the city back in order, our orders can wait. We can help them now. I know we can all hear what's going on." Amelia was able to keep her face steady, but her stomach was churning as the screaming and static-filled her ear. It was never an easy thing to hear, but she was used to the sounds of chaos and panic. "Besides...it's not like there's only one way to get somewhere."

Michelle took the earpiece and fitted it in her ear. She was instantly met with the static screams of other agents. She frowned. The situation was worse than she had anticipated. Panic and desperation had already leaked into the public. New York had become a hotbed of violence. She looked around and judging by the faces of her teammates, she knew they were thinking the same.

Breaking the nervous silence, Agent Carpenter asked for suggestions on what to do next. Save whoever is nearby or head to the rendezvous. For Michelle, the correct response was obvious. For the others, however, maybe not so much. Agent Demarco seemed to have fallen into the latter.

Michelle raised her hand, "I disagree. Our orders are orders, not an option. Running off and stalling our mission would put even more lives in danger." She stepped forward, placing herself in the middle of the group, "Yes, we were activated to put the city back together but we won't help if we abandon our duties and fight a random skirmish somewhere. Let's think with our heads for once."

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Riven Riven
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
D1.Live D1.Live

Interaction
: Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom (Michelle)
Mentioned: H8becomesyou H8becomesyou (Harlow) D1.Live D1.Live Riven Riven (Alex) Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 (Scott)

"For once? We all just met each other and the first thing you did was threaten to shoot me, how is that thinking with your head?" Amelia quipped in reply, her eyes narrowing a bit as she looked to Michelle. Being an EMT had possibly let her keep a level of empathy that these other agents didn't have. She was constantly facing terrified patients and family members, distraught citizens, and people who thought they were going to die, where at that moment, Amelia became the one that stood between them an death. This was no different. "I'm not saying we ignore our task of going to get debriefed for long, but listen to this! They need help, how can we just ignore them? We can do something about it before we go check-in." Her eyes moved along the group to see if anyone else was going to side with her. Though the possibility of that was maybe slim. She wasn't asking for something impossible right?

Amelia didn't want the case to be they go and get debriefed only to be told they had free reign and to help as many people as they could. Or maybe, for them to check-in, and be told to ho and help these exact people but arrive too late. There was a possibility of them dying needlessly because they chose to ignore it. And Amelia couldn't, in good conscience, let that happen without at least trying to fight for it. She was smart enough not to go running off on her own, so no matter what the majority vote was, the woman would go with it. But she was going to make sure they fucking heard her. "This is the exact thing we'll have to do in order to put this city back to at least some sense of normal. And these people don't deserve to be ignored."

"Nine-mill man huh very original but rather simple either way doesn't matter much on what you call me most of my friends and comrades call me Chop but if ya want formals Vance is what you can address me by" he smirks and listens to ISAC spits out the orders. Suddenly he tenses up and hears the calls for back up and taps on his ear until the noise goes down"Well seems the situations a little more shit than we thought". He jumps down from the roof of the car and turned back towards the man who approached him." He can finish the formalities later Scar-face as I have a sitting duck feeling and it's bother me" he then stops to pat attention to the small bickering between woman and steps in between them"Now now lets not bicker among ourselves... ladies I'm pretty sure he can find a way to make everyone here happy as were just as much of a solider as we are a person". He eyes both of the woman while speaking and then pointed in the direction ISAC told them to go" Now we go where were ordered but if he run into a group that needs help we will help them but only small gunfights if the group were up against is larger than us we will not engage as we will not risk to lose anyone from the squad are we good on this".

He looks at both of the woman and then looks at the rest of the group. " Seems fair to me doesn't it" he raises his voice slightly now as well as giving more bass to it to show he's rather serious about this. "I just got here and the fuckers are already disagreeing with each other" he thinks to himself as he awaits the response and sighs to himself "Hopefully we can get the shit sorted out before anything bad falls upon us because team work will be a joke if we can't see eye to eye right now" . He then turns around to Carpenter and then addresses him" I ain't no genius but I'm guessing you have the pulse upgrade as you were up by the cache yet it doesn't seem you picked anything up" he eyes him carefully" I believe you should take point as you'd be able to spot anyone better than us not a bad idea eh? "he says letting his British accent take hold in the last few words.

FireMaiden FireMaiden
Riven Riven
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

SKyJB5e.png
Agent M. Scott

Scott chuckled slightly at Vance's response and nodded slightly ( D1.Live D1.Live ). Scarface was definitely the better part of it, Scott reflected rubbing his scar slightly before taking off towards the rest of the agents. One of the better things was to know who he was fighting alongside. The least one could do was to be reassured that these men and women got your back in a firefight. He looked back to Demarco, of whom had made her background clear as an EMT. On the brightside, the group now had a spare medic ( FireMaiden FireMaiden ). Hopefully, it would be more than enough. Two was better than one, long as they can handle their own in a gunfight, Scott thought. He then gave an ear to the whole debacle on their mission ( Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom ). He already settled in his mind. The best course of action, should they be obligated, was to split and cover more grounds. But priority should be the Base of Operations.

"It's advisable to secure the Base and get our next orders. Orders or not, we need a foothold and gather more intel, and perhaps supplies before throwing ourselves in a skirmish. Alternatively, we'll divide into two groups. Team one will head for BOA for orders, team two will try to alleviate the surrounding situations or at least recce it until team one can provide relief. Besides, hostile forces won't know our numbers and strength if we split. More room for team one to flank, while team two hold the line. Our ultimate mission is to restore order to the city, however we go about it, is up to us. Protocols ain't gon' keep you safe when the bullet starts flying." Scott inserted himself, hoping to reason with everyone and perhaps cut the tension between Demarco and Doyle.

"Vance here got a point. That pulse scanner would come in handy right about now. Your call, my man." Scott said, weight his left hand against his rifle's stock, and his right upon his chest plate. ( Riven Riven )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back