• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Division meets Supernatural

JACJAB01

I am a multiparagraph RPer that RPs frequently during the work week. A typically wont ghost but if you feel I am not replying quickly enough just bump me. I have been RPing for about 12 years now.

Now that is out of the way, I am interested in Oringinal Characters. Sure you can steal a face claim from any show or movie you want. Anime or other wise. But what I am interested in is multidimensional characters. I want to learn about your character and grow with your characters. I am not looming for a damsel or dude in distress though. So all of the plots post below, please dont be a push over. As far as the direction you want to take in the story, I will never guide you by the nose, god mod, or force a decision from your character. We are a team.

The Division/Supernatural: a super virus has made its way over the world over the course of a year. Over 70% of the world has been killed as a result of just the virus. Who knows how many else have veen killed just as a result of survival. In the US a groud force was activate by the president to active sleep agents to qwell unrest and act as the law in the event of lawlessness. However, that has also fail as what they were mwnt to protect is all but gone. There is so few left it can hardly be called a nation. Those surviving afe not looking to be organized.

As such, those few agents left have taken off to help where they can ir carve out a place for themselves. One such agent finds himself in Mexico. In an effort to avoid harsh winter for the time, Jullian Graves is planning on making the home of an ex Cartel member is base of operations. Naturally built like a fortress, and with plenty of weapons and ammunition around it should be fine. However there is talk... crazy talk.

Talk of supernatural things now real. Vampires, werewolves, zombies, demons, and all other manor of things. However, humans are still the biggests threat.

How will we make it in this new world? What dies this new development mean and is there a way to stop it? Plan on this RP to take us all over the world in the hunt for answers and to help those we meet along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back