• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Disobeyed Two (1x1) [Telios x Kowala]

"So... Now where?" They could go left, which lead out into the office, or right, which lead into a dark hallway, illuminated by a dull light.

"We may need to hide for now..." Taryu said before black scales covered him, overlapping his fur. Seems that he is changing into his dragon form. He quickly finished and spread his black, leathery wings wide with his smooth, thick, scaly tail behind him, taking the others to the dim-lit hallway as he looked behind them.

"Thanks, Taryu..." she said, walking with the others. This should hide them, if not, they were doomed.

"Sh. Someone is coming..." Taryu said quietly as he heard multiple persons are walking to the chamber and his pupils went wide and narrow, adjusting to the light.

"Seems that they are panicking because we are gone... Damnit, they have night-vision goggles and turned them on. We have to go. Now." Taryu said, as he quietly ran away with the others but he was shot on his wings, making them to bleed quite a bit. His scales are bullet-proof but not his wings. The agents are closing in onto Taryu but a boy raised an earth wall behind Taryu, blocking the agents from getting any closer while the other boy flicked his hand and somehow made Taryu to levitatem taking Taryu nearer while the girl healed him as her hands glow pink.

"Crap!" Seishin said as she dropped to all fours, grew large enough to carry two students and transformed herself into a wolf. "Two on you climb on. We're running, fast."

Taryu let the girl and the elements-controlling boy to climb on since he could fly and the other boy can lift himself likes he is flying.

"And we're leaving!" She said, running as fast as she could. Using her sense of smell, she guided her new-found friends to the outside world - well, if they didn't get caught in the process.

When they were heading to the exit which is really close, a net popped up and caught them, shocking them to unconsciousness.

Seishin was annoyed. She sat in a corner and sulked. The others were still out cold, and she wished she still was.

The girl and Taryu soon started to wake up but the two boys are still out cold.

"G-Gah... A-Again..." Taryu mumbled as he tried to get up but he fell down again.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We aren't going to get out of this, are we?" Seishin said, kinda to herself, but she didn't mind if anyone else answered her. She just wanted to get out of here...

"I-I don't want... it to be true... but it seems... like that..." Taryu answered, panting before the girl slowly crawled over to him and put them onto his chest, her hands glowing pink.

Seishin looked over to the others, they didn't deserve to be here. They were so damn close! So close! She bit her lip in frustration and tried to think. "There must be some other way they are tracking us..."

"I have no idea how they are keeping tabs on us. We ditched the pins," Seishin pondered. Seriously, how were they tracking them? Cameras?

"Maybe sensors..." The glasses boy woke up and said, slowly getting up as the girl got over him and healed him.

"What sensors?" Seishin asked, genuinely confused. "I thought they weren't allowed to have them in places like schools?"

"Perhaps. But what the heck do they want us, of all people, for? I mean, we're just kids," she said angrily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back