• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Disobeyed Two (1x1) [Telios x Kowala]

"They know everything about us, Taryu. Is this a trap?" She asked, slightly scared. If this was a trap, then they had them right where they wanted them.

"I don't kno-- A-AAARGH!" Taryu was going to answer but he was cut off by some agents of sore sort shot a tazer at him and Seishin, knocking both of them unconscious.

It was black, and cold. She was fazing in and out of consciousness. She was scared, and couldn't move her hands. She guessed they were bound, but Seishin didn't want to alert the guards by moving too much. She hoped Taryu was okay...

Taryu was completely out cold as him and Saishin was being moved. A while after, they arrived at a white chamber as the agents threw them in, leaving both of them tied in there with some other students.

Seishin cried out as she was thrown, landing hard on her shoulder. "T-Taryu? Are you okay?" She opened her eyes gingerly, found him, and was relieved to see he seemed okay.

"U-Ungh..... I-I am... J-Just feeling a little burning... T-That's all..." Taryu said as he tried to stood up but he fell onto his back with his hands behind it, causing him to yelped quite loud and started whimpering.

Seishin got on her knees and started shuffling over to him. She was worried about him. "You're not, are you?"

Taryu looked up and nodded, looking not too good since he got shocked by 3 agents instead of 1.

"Just... try not to move too much," Seishin was kneeling beside him. "If I could get my hands loose, I could see if you're burnt or not." She grumbled. This school was getting weirder as the day passed. Looking around, she noticed other students with them. "How did you guys end up here?" She asked.

Taryu nodded and laid down onto the ground and tried to relax. There were three other students besides Seishin and Taryu, all got shocked but there's one female student was waking up. "...W-What happened...?" The girl asked as she looked around and tried to sit up.

"I have no idea. We found documents on several students, including me and Taryu... Hang on, all of your files were there too! What the heck is going on!?" She asked, but she was getting frustrated.

"I-I don't know... My classmate just suddenly went mad and I escaped... But soon was shocked by some agents..." The girl answered, looking at the ground.

"We were shocked as well, and the same thing happened to us. Taryu got me out of there. We escaped actually, but when back in to stop this crazy incident... I don't want to know what they want with us," she finished, looking worried.

The girl sighed disappointedly and worriedly, hoping that this is not a huge problem or something but unfortunately for her: It is. Taryu wanted to sit up again but he couln't and stayed down, lying on the ground almost motionless.

Seishin groped around in her skirt pocket, and dug out a nail file. She started cutting the binds, seeing as they were only thin rope. "Just... gimme a sec... Don't react," she said quietly. She winked at Taryu and smirked.

Taryu nodded and laid his head down, looking at the ceiling almost motionless.

"What are you doing...?" The girl asked curiously.

Seishin shuffled around so the girl could see what she was doing. "Don't react," she said quietly. "I can get us out of here..."

Seishin eventually snapped the rope. She couldn't cut all the way and ending up snapping it. "Okay...," she stood and knelt down to help Taryu up, untying his rope, then going around to everyone else - repeating the same procedure. "Now, to pick the lock," she said, pulling a bobby pin out of her hair and fell silent, listening for the pins.

Taryu tried to sit up and looked at Seishin, panting a bit and doesn't look to good but he is ok. The girl stood up and walked over to Taryu and then put her hand onto Taryu's furry back and then her hands glowed pink. Taryu was a little surprised by her but he did feel better, seems that the girl was healing Taryu or something of that sort.

"One..... Two..... Three.... Got it," Seishin whispered. Alright, now to get out of this hole. "You okay to walk Taryu?"

"He will. Trust me." The girl smiled as she stood up and helped Taryu to stand. Taryu stood up a little wobbling at first but he soon walked normal.

"What about these two?" Tyrae asked, pointing at the unconscious two male students on the floor.

"Yeah...," she was a little concerned for the unconscious two on the floor. She walked over to them, and shook them gently. "Oi."

The two finally woke up and tried to sit up as they looked at Seishin, both asking: "What ahppemed" while one rubbed his face.

"You were tazed and thrown in here. I've cut your ropes and unlocked the door. Get up, cause we're moving. It's now or never," Seishin said quietly. "We have to move now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back