• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Disobeyed Two (1x1) [Telios x Kowala]

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Taryu was studying in his class with 39 others. The place is quite quiet and the only voice is the teacher's, teaching the students. Meanwhile, Taryu is taking notes then his school badge pin glowed red and so did everyone else's. The pins are designed to show where the students is in the school like a tracker but they never glowed, especially glowed red. Everyone started to have major headache and slowly, but surely, they passed out. Luckily, Taryu has a special power and he could fight back the headache. He also saw a girl fought it back to and both of them are panting. Suddenly, the students rose up and looked at the two like they were psychopaths. "Gotta run." Taryu thought to himself as he signaled the girl with his hand to run out of class.

@Kowala

Seishin somehow fought back from the headaches that the others were fighting and ran with the boy, panting, they ran to the end of the building. She stopped suddenly and looked into her friend's classroom, she was holding her scissors above her head, and stabbing a girl under her viciously. She didn't want to believe it. She held her hand over her mouth, held back her tears, and started running again with the boy. "W-what's going on!?" She panted.

"I don't know... Must be something with our pin as it glowed..." Taryu said calmly, still running in the hallway, heading for outside.

"Yeah I think I saw that too. Should we get rid of them?" She asked, keeping up with him. "I'm Seishin Katsura by the way." Seishin said, keeping an eye out for any psycho killer kids.

"Seishin... Do you have any special powers of some sort?" Taryu asked and nodded, taking the pin off his shirt.

"I'm a werewolf, but I have strong kinetic ability," she said, ripping the badge off her collar and throwing it on the roof. She removed the pins that held her ears down and they pricked up. "And you?"

"That is a little unexpected but I also do." Taryu nodded, as he showed his right hand behind him and black smooth scales appeared over it as he continued running.

"I can transform into most animals... But i preferred dragon." Taryu smiled, heading for the exit as he approaches it.

"Almost there!" Taryu said as he continued to run.

"Fair enough," she said running for the exit with Taryu. "I swear if I don't get out of here..." she trailed off as she ran, literally, for her life.

Seishin was close behind, some of the debris clipping her face and arms. "Now where? Do we keep running or leave the school?"

"We have to fix this problem..." Taryu said, panting as he looked at the school building he just ran out from.

"Any ideas? I mean, I don't think we can access the head office. And even if we could, how would we right this?" She looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I could... I can hack the school's system to let us in and deactivate or fix the pins... But we have to run through classes upon classes..." Taryu answered, slowly stopped panting and he stood up right again.

"That could be really dangerous... But if you think you can do it, I'll help you," Seishin said. She was terrified of going back into the classrooms, but if it was what she had to do to save what was left of her friends and school, she would. That and she had no choice.

"Try to keep up." Taryu nodded and black fur started to appear all over his body, even overlapping his clothes. Two triangle black ears perked up from the top of his head. His jaws grows outwards making it like a muzzle and a fluffy black tail spouted out. Seems that he has transformed into a wolf standing on two legs of some sort.

She smiled, and made her nails grow longer and sharp. Her eyes changed and took on the ability of a wolf's. "So you're ready?"

"Yup." Taryu smiled before starting to run in with high speed. When he is in his other animals form, the form he is in has its powers as well as its personality to blend in with his so in different forms, Taryu turns into another person unless he can control this somehow but it doesn't mind him much.

Seishin hurried after him, keeping up well considering he was almost full wolf. She watched everything around her, keeping an eye out for crazy students.

One student jumped out from one of the class and tried to attack Taryu. Taryu notticed it quickly and slid down, doing a leg swipe to trip the student with his leg before continuing to run.

Seishin leaped over the fallen student, and kept running. She hoped that he didn't get up and follow her. She would rather not kill a student...

"That was close." Taryu grinned wolfishly as he continued running. A while after... He and Seishin arrived at the office and he busted in, bodyslamming down the door.

Seishin looked around and found a few files on certain students. "Hey Taryu... Look at these," she said, as she found both of their files. "What do you think these are all about? I mean, it's not like they are random students. They all show the students who have rare and 'useful' abilities..."

"What?! They are keeping records of us and some others?!" Taryu looked at Seishin, wondering what the school staffs are up too... He took his files and looked at it. It contained EVERYTHING about him, especially detailed about his powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back