The Diner - OOC

So who is the other Wilton Deputy?  I figure we should exchange some notes, since we might know eachother, or even work in the same department or division.

Pretty sure that's CoyoteGhost, and since you're both Wilton residents I strongly would advise that you partner pretty regularly.

I did it!  Bio posted for critique and approval.  Expect backstory to be expanded when I don't feel too garbage-like.

I'm sorry for the time I'm taking, I could give excuses but it wouldn't change a thing.

Sorry. 

I'll get to the personality later tonight. 

I'm sorry for the time I'm taking, I could give excuses but it wouldn't change a thing.

Sorry. 

I'll get to the personality later tonight. 

You should be ok; we have a bit of "getting to know you"  to do in-character anyway ~

You should be ok; we have a bit of "getting to know you"  to do in-character anyway ~

true enough, but as a Canadian, if I don't apologize I will be consumed by the curse.

true enough, but as a Canadian, if I don't apologize I will be consumed by the curse.

It could be worse. Catholic and Sicilian grandparents over here, so I even have to apologize when I do things right, just in case they weren't done right-enough! :)

I'm sorry I can't take your curse away.  I would apologize more but that would just make you apologize for making me feel like I have to apologize.

That, of course, would make me apologize for making you apologize for making me apologize for your apologies.

That, of course, would--

*INCEPTION HORN*

I'm fascinated by it, mostly watching people play it. The art style is superb, and I've been considering a series of costume projects based on it....

I'm fascinated by it, mostly watching people play it. The art style is superb, and I've been considering a series of costume projects based on it....

Heres a simple idea for a costume.

get a giant tide brand detergent bottle costume, then spin around in place. 

Users who are viewing this thread