• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Devil's Throne - OOC (Open)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i completely agree!
it's going to be so interesting ! aaaaaa ! the s t r e s s and drama is going to be off the charts

I feel you. I tend to procrastinate except when it comes to character making. I just get all hyped lol. Are the love interests locked in stone? Will there be scandals? Hmmmm....

Head's up, my replies are going to be shortish (compared to everybody else's) and less frequent for a couple of days. My professor just assigned us a written easy (I'm studying psychology in college) so I'm going to be fairly busy.

still here ! 💗
i’ll probably post one more time if i’m able to today after all the festivities is done !

Peckinou Peckinou ; if you need me to change anything, do let me know ! [ i went with what was posted in your cs ! anddd if you're on discord, oops , i wasn't sure which user you were! ]

Tjek Tjek Hey! I don't think you are in the discord, but it should be your turn to post [since your guard was to bring them in?]. Not sure if you're still in or not, if not, I'll go ahead and post but if you are, wanted to give you a heads up so you didn't get left out.

So I want to kick this into gear and get a full update on who is left before I move things forward. Please check the below and correct me if I'm wrong about you confirming/not confirming. I'll review this in 48 hours and then move things along IC...

Confirmed as still playing:
King Robert Ravenswood (King) Misty Gray Misty Gray
Queen Arielle Ravenswood (Queen) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Prince Christopher Ravenswood (Eldest Prince) Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Luca Ravenswood (Prince 2) NyxNightmare NyxNightmare
Jeremiah Ravenswood (Prince 3) Mqueserasera Mqueserasera
Merliva Ravenswood (Princess 2) Peckinou Peckinou
Anelissa Ravenswood (Princess 3) MinTea MinTea
Elvira Taveres (Prince 1 Fiancee) FireMaiden FireMaiden
Clara Ashwood (Prince 3 Fiancee) Songbird500 Songbird500
James Rorchester (Prime Minister) RayPurchase RayPurchase
Stephen Crawley (Adviser) Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Emily Rorchester (Teacher/Tutor) Misty Gray Misty Gray
Wesley Lancaster (Head of Security) Misty Gray Misty Gray

Still to confirm:
Adeline Wahlström (Prince 2 Love Interest) Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
Sigismund Clodomir (Guard) Cosmo Cosmo
Patrick O'Kane (Guard) Tjek Tjek
Tomas Herrera (Guard to Elvira) NUSKI NUSKI

Please only confirm if you're totally sure about sticking around. It's only fun if you're actively interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back