• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Descendants of the forgotten

are you interested?

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • it's cliche.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

q r o w

formerly latte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Cledonia Haven

After the war of magic broke out and ended in devastantion, anything or anyone with magic or inhuman features was a threat to society and therefore destroyed or executed. Familes who had once fought beside their neighbors to protect society were turned on, and it became law to turned in anyone possesing magic features/items or those born with magic. People began to hide their magic, going so far as fleeing from the settlements. Until Cledonia appeared. Cledonia was a small settlement created ten years after the law was announced. It rest in the forbidden lands and deep within the cliffs to stay hidden. People from the other settlements got word of Cledonia and fled for the hope of safety.
As the settlement grew, Cledonia academy was formed to teach the younger generations not only the history of Cledonia but how to control and test their magic as well.

Cledonia Academy

Cledonia Academy is open to everyone with magic, inhuman features, and the actual inhuman. (vampires, angels, demon, etc.) To attend you have to be at least 9 years old, since that's when magic or other traits start to develop, and you graduate at the age of 19. However there has been exceptions. The academy covers you basic math, reading, history, and etc, it also offers several other courses that deal with the supernatural and some that dont. Dorms are tuned in with your mana and form to how you want them to look. The academy is large and on the opposite cliff from the settlement. It under the control of The headmistress and headmaster. Students are expected to follow the rules and the numerous staff enforces them.

The Plot

Students are returning to school after the week long festival celebrating magic. (some students can just be enrolling) As they all enter the annoucement hall they are greated by the Headmistress and Headmaster, before being sent to enjoy their last day off. However as the year continues, you guessed it - things start going horribly wrong. First students start dissappearing, then the humans wonder to close, magic starts to go out of control and a dark force forms over the horizon, and of course the kids are the ones who got to save the day.

©SociallyAwkward

u k i y o u k i y o C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s peachpuff peachpuff

at least 2-3 more people and i'll make the threads.
feel free to tag ig?

dragonsfire dragonsfire , Astralworks Astralworks (you liked the post but idk if your interested???
Interested-ish.
This looks pretty neat, I'd love to participate.
Interested of course
This looks neat, I'd definitely join in.
Interested!
I'm interested.
Feel free to post your characters here: Fantasy - Cledonia Character Sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back