• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

A Story Tale

Every hundred years, it was said in the legends that the King would give birth to a daughter with red hair.
Her hair was drenched in the mother's blood and was cursed to become a sacrifice for the underworld so that it would appease this curse from coming sooner than expected.

The Princess's red hair was drenched in blood-soaked in red, absorbing all of the power and health of the mother's and was proven that because of the child, the mother that carried her for 9 months would die soon after.

The Princess of the Kingdom soon locked up in a tower away just like Rapunzel, hoping that one day, her Prince charming will save the day.
Everyone detested this Princess.

They say that her red hair was the reason why the Queen died. It was said that she looked "different" than others because no one had that hair color.
The tiny little window that lit in the bedroom of the Princess was the only light that she saw.

The King remarried and never turned back to look for his daughter, believing that on the 18th birthday, they will drown her as a sacrifice to the underworld.
The Princess sat in the lonely bedroom chambers for eighteen years, humiliated for her red hair. Death waited for her as time continued to count down.
She hated it all. Her hair, her family, her home.

Ready to be embraced by the only thing that waited for her called Death, her sacrifice was appeased by the people, cheering for another hundred years to come.
Thrown off of the lake of the underworld, the Princess could only wish to see the face of her mother at least once.
"At least once, I wish to see her."

-----------

Eyes open wide awake at the sight of a strange, yet beautiful man that stood in front of the Princess.
"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. It is the demon's bride."

Little did the Princess know that in the underworld, humankind with red hair was known to be one of the most desired foods for longevity.
They were often called the "the holy fruit"

But in the hands of the demon lord, he pronounced her his bride at the sight of saving her at the lake of the dead where he found her.
"As a bride and little servant of the demon lord, this human being will bring immense prosperity to the whole clan."

But with more than other leaders who want to be her suitors or predator, the Princess will have to learn how to survive outside of the comforts of her own world.

HERE I GO AGAIN

INTRO.

Yeah. I hate myself for doing this too but I can't help itttt.

For those who know me, Hi.
For those who don't, Hi.

Just a little about me before you head right on being interested in this roleplay, I am currently in Nursing school
and I'm dying but this is my de-stressor and it takes one hell of a time for me to come here and write my replies.
Seriously. My time schedule is wake up > study (or eat) > eat (or study) > free time (about 6 hours or less only), and I have plenty of things I honestly
want to do during my free time besides just roleplaying because I do need a de-stressor from all of the computer (which gives me migraines if I stare at the
computer for so long; this sucks also).

So on a friendly note, I MAY DISAPPEAR.
If you aren't in for that, I understand and I respect that.
If I do end up disappearing and I do come back, I still want to work on my roleplay with my fellow
rper if they are still interested, if not, cool. I don't mind either.

A friendly reminder that I am twenty-four, almost hitting the big 2-5 this month sadly.
I try to write as much as I can as long as you give me something to write for.
For this specific 1x1 roleplay, I am looking for someone to play the female role
If interested, please give me an interesting plotline or something to help spice up this plotline!
It can be like some sort of bad guy who keeps taking her or something to keep this plot alive.
Of course, I will help with my input too! I don't bite!

RULES.
1. Please no one-liners. I don't mind a couple of sentences, but I can't go anywhere with that.
2. Pacing doesn't matter to me! I'm very flexible towards this but please understand that if you stop posting for a great while,
I suggest that you aren't interested anymore ^^
3. If there are more than one person interested in this, please. You can what I call, try to sign up for the spot amongst others
and see if you get this spot. It doesn't hurt. I really want to do this with everyone who is interested but I only have so much time
(including my other dear roleplay I'm slowly working on with my other partners also). You can spice things up like put some plot line
recommendations for me or make your character interesting! That would definitely catch my eye!
4. Once I open up this interest thread, most likely the 1x1 thread will be up by then. You are welcome to sign up and if there
are more than one applicant, the sign ups will be open until a certain time until I close it. By then I will choose which character fits the
role of the demon's bride ^^ (Female role with red hair please!)
5. Please understand. I MAY DISAPPEAR. I would love to emphasize that because nursing school is no joke, and going to the hospital is
no joke too. Life happens, and if you do end up disappearing, I don't mind waiting! Otherwise, I would insist you are done with the rp since
I'm a slowpoke which I don't mind ^^
6. OH YES. This is in an anime scenario!
7. Applications are open here. Would love some feedback about this interest check though! (In case there's only like one person interested in this XD)

Here is the official thread to the roleplay!

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back