• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Is it bad I've got an itch to return here and risk it again to make a story with you amazing folk once more? Lol

This was on the forum list, fairly high up...
...I am intrigued <^<
Any room for another lady?
**to clarify: it says open, so I assume that there is room, but if this room could be filled by a female character is Ze Qvestion

Last edited:
This was on the forum list, fairly high up...
...I am intrigued <^<
Any room for another lady?
**to clarify: it says open, so I assume that there is room, but if this room could be filled by a female character is Ze Qvestion
Hey there! I’m glad to see the interest. We do have more room in the RP. But just a warning, a big event is about to start in the RP. I’m not sure how much this could interfere with joining at the moment. We can always work a way you could get your character in, though

Works for me!! Thanks!
I’m on a plane at the moment, and doing a cs on my phone would probably not be the best, but I can start typing it up, send it in later, and then figure out how to make it work. You may receive a dm in the near future bud.

Works for me!! Thanks!
I’m on a plane at the moment, and doing a cs on my phone would probably not be the best, but I can start typing it up, send it in later, and then figure out how to make it work. You may receive a dm in the near future bud.
Take your time, we’re not going anywhere. We’ll figure out how to fit you in once you post it. :)

With all the time I wasted waiting to get onto a computer, I ended up doing the coding on my phone anyway. Ah well~ she is finished. Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45
Sorry for the delay. I’d been very busy recently, more than I had thought I would be. I’ll get looking at it by the end of the night

Take your time my dude, no stress. Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45
Just read the character sheet, and I really liked it! So I’m accepting you into the RP!

With that being said, we’d just have to figure out to how get her into the RP. It’s a bit hectic right now, but we might be able to get her in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back