• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
I was notified of something you hadn't written in your response. If you could please be more descriptive in your future posts it'd be super helpful! I can only assume loose ends from what you've written, not what you mean =( But for this matter, I won't be editing my response since it coincides with what you wrote respectively. On another note, your text walls are killer man, and the time span @_@

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
I was notified of something you hadn't written in your response. If you could please be more descriptive in your future posts it'd be super helpful! I can only assume loose ends from what you've written, not what you mean =( But for this matter, I won't be editing my response since it coincides with what you wrote respectively. On another note, your text walls are killer man, and the time span @_@
I thought I made it clear how close my characters were to yours but I might have been a bit vague. Because of the fact my post was particularly big with a lot happening I will admit I probably did gloss over it, but I do feel like I had a level of detail (the horse spooking at Dan etc) but I will try to be more clear.

And to explain the time spans, I spoke to Peacemaker and Humans outside of RPN to establish the timeframes and what was to happen in my post and there were going to be time skips within it. Just so happens the time skips land on my posts more than anything.

I thought I made it clear how close my characters were to yours but I might have been a bit vague. Because of the fact my post was particularly big with a lot happening I will admit I probably did gloss over it, but I do feel like I had a level of detail (the horse spooking at Dan etc) but I will try to be more clear.

And to explain the time spans, I spoke to Peacemaker and Humans outside of RPN to establish the timeframes and what was to happen in my post and there were going to be time skips within it. Just so happens the time skips land on my posts more than anything.

I think we need more communication within the OOC. I can't speak for anyone else, and it may have just had been me but I was totally unaware there was going to be a timeskip. Normally, I wouldn't mind but considering Danny is out in forest and it's about night time already from your post alone, it's kind of monumental time wise.
But no, I only saw the little paragraph about him "calling over" to Daniel, and by calling over I assumed he was far. I asked Peace if he could point me in the direction of where it exclusively talked about the interaction but he just pointed me back to the spot I mentioned so I was heavily confused. I thought I may have missed it somewhere but I had read it over a few times and couldn't find it.
It's no big deal, and I don't think it's bothering anyone else, it's just hard for me to respond to it all and not be sure what's really going on.

I think we need more communication within the OOC. I can't speak for anyone else, and it may have just had been me but I was totally unaware there was going to be a timeskip. Normally, I wouldn't mind but considering Danny is out in forest and it's about night time already from your post alone, it's kind of monumental time wise.
But no, I only saw the little paragraph about him "calling over" to Daniel, and by calling over I assumed he was far. I asked Peace if he could point me in the direction of where it exclusively talked about the interaction but he just pointed me back to the spot I mentioned so I was heavily confused. I thought I may have missed it somewhere but I had read it over a few times and couldn't find it.
It's no big deal, and I don't think it's bothering anyone else, it's just hard for me to respond to it all and not be sure what's really going on.
We do, I mean the three of us talk things out on Snapchat before doing anything and the ooc page has been dead for such a long time. It's just more convenient than having to rely on RPN. I see that in hindsight it should have been brought up.

We do, I mean the three of us talk things out on Snapchat before doing anything and the ooc page has been dead for such a long time. It's just more convenient than having to rely on RPN. I see that in hindsight it should have been brought up.

Yeah YOU guys talk about it and it kind of excludes me so I'm in the dark about everything. Snapchat isn't exactly the best place to talk about the RpN stuff. There really isn't a "we". The OOC is here for the discussion about the RP, I just think whether it's dead or not, we should use it more. It's accessible to everyone and there doesn't need any explanation or process to use it. It could eliminate a lot of misunderstandings in the future. Plus this way, everyone is more easily involved.

Yeah YOU guys talk about it and it kind of excludes me so I'm in the dark about everything. Snapchat isn't exactly the best place to talk about the RpN stuff. There really isn't a "we". The OOC is here for the discussion about the RP, I just think whether it's dead or not, we should use it more. It's accessible to everyone and there doesn't need any explanation or process to use it. It could eliminate a lot of misunderstandings in the future. Plus this way, everyone is more easily involved.
I do agree that using the OOC more would help but at the same time snapchat has been really helpful with us since it avoids us having to rely on RPN staying up and it makes it much easier to talk.

I do agree that using the OOC more would help but at the same time snapchat has been really helpful with us since it avoids us having to rely on RPN staying up and it makes it much easier to talk.

Logically, if RpN is down then no one is going to doing anything anyway so why couldn't you just wait until it's back up?.... I don't know how RpN is any easier to talk on than Snapchat but I also have an iPhone and it's two clicks and I'm in the OOC. But I don't get your reasoning, I suppose I've never found anything on RpN difficult except maybe the coding @_@

But just it's out there, Daniel is going to be missing for awhile. My posts about him will soon drop off but not for long and my only character will be Calliope.

Logically, if RpN is down then no one is going to doing anything anyway so why couldn't you just wait until it's back up?.... I don't know how RpN is any easier to talk on than Snapchat but I also have an iPhone and it's two clicks and I'm in the OOC. But I don't get your reasoning, I suppose I've never found anything on RpN difficult except maybe the coding @_@

But just it's out there, Daniel is going to be missing for awhile. My posts about him will soon drop off but not for long and my only character will be Calliope.
I don't really want this to keep going. We'll use the ooc more to avoid something like this. I never said I found RPN difficult to use, just that snapchat is more convenient in my opinion. We started it quite early in the rp and we've just gone along with it.

I don't really want this to keep going. We'll use the ooc more to avoid something like this. I never said I found RPN difficult to use, just that snapchat is more convenient in my opinion. We started it quite early in the rp and we've just gone along with it.

I was just responding and giving you insight to my perceptive. And this isn't just for you, it's for everyone in the RP.
I said " I don't know how RpN is any easier to talk on than Snapchat " so I actually didn't reference anything about you saying it was difficult, that was just me talking.
I'm not going to keep you, I just wanted to let you know. I'm sorry if this came off as an attack. That wasn't my intention in the least. I'm a very detailed RPer so it's hard with my writing style to respond to not as detailed writing.

Peacemaker .45 Peacemaker .45
Since you guys have all been talking on Snapchat, is it going to continue all on Snapchat? If so, I think an announcement needs to be made so it's clear what's going on and where the group is on Snapchat. Again, it'd be far easier on RpN seeing as none of that would be needed but GM announcement would be insightful. None of us are running the RP, so you're the one who gets last say.

When it is in regards to Snapchat, it was a decision that Rumble, Humans, and I made awhile back when it was just the three of us. We all became friends here and wanted to talk off of the site. I suppose that’s actually come to bite us in the butt as of now with this current predicament. We can start posting more of our ideas in the OOC, and that’s fine with me. Snapchat was really just a way to talk off site, as I said, we all became friends. I think we just moved the RP talk there unintentionally, and we just kind of rolled with it.

But being that we are in this situation, I believe it is best we utilize the OOC more to avoid this in the future. Better to avoid the bumps in the road if possible. We’ll just have to communicate our ideas here as well, including any storylines they want to do, ideas, etc. It’s just best for us all that way.

I already posted my ideas for daniel but I'll just post them again in case it gets lost in the other posts or convos:

Daniel is going to be missing for awhile. My posts about him will soon drop off but not for long and my only character will be Calliope. I want him to come back on his birthday preferably which is in a few days so I'm guessing a few posts worth. All the while Cali will be distraught and probably take some dangerous risks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back