• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
I am interested in joining. Will be posting a character for evaluation later. Hoping he gets his chance with The Mountaineers.

I am interested in joining. Will be posting a character for evaluation later. Hoping he gets his chance with The Mountaineers.
Most likely he won’t get a chance with the Mountaineers, as the story is essentially going to have them collapse. But he might get a shot with the main characters that survive :)

I have just recently posted a character, time to cross my noodly appendages and pray to the flying spaghetti monster *places colander on head*

Last edited:
Keep in mind that I might not always be able to respond to stuff, but i’ll do my best to stay on time with uploads

Last edited:
I might also adapt this RP into a word document-story-book thing, make it more official and unify the writing styles more... thas gonna be alot of writing... meh. (I would only do it w/ your guy’s permission, and give credit for they base story, original text and such)

Posted a new char, hopefully you guys will like this one
I looked over the character, and I do like this new character. But unfortunately, right now, we aren’t looking to add any new characters. We’re in an “chapter 2” sort of thing right now, and our characters are heading West to Montana. And at the moment, the characters have a lot of issues amongst each other that need to be solved before we can add anyone new. I’m not sure how long it’ll be before we are looking to accept new characters, but for the moment we aren’t accepting anyone new.

I apologize on my part, as I had to update the threads recently to take out the open part of the RP, and I missed the the CS thread saying it was open. My bad on that part.

Now, like I said, for the moment we aren’t looking to add new characters. But once the group makes it to Montana, at some point we will be looking to add more characters. I’m not sure when we will arrive in Montana, but at some point once we do, we will look to add a character or two. I suggest checking back to see when that happens. The threads will say open then. But, for now, we are closed. Sorry for the confusion.

NP, I probably need to tweak a few things anyway (plus I need to finish exams and get some sleep before I can do anything vaguely creative) I’ll be reading, and wondering why there is a blushing shark in the rpnation logo.

NP, I probably need to tweak a few things anyway (plus I need to finish exams and get some sleep before I can do anything vaguely creative) I’ll be reading, and wondering why there is a blushing shark in the rpnation logo.
Good luck on the exams m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back