• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Day The World Died (Interest Check)

Name: Viktor Heinrich Von Volkner

Looks: 1544057426294.png

Personality: Viktor is very stubborn, genius, and is patient. He is often arrogant and hates being made to work with those he considers below him. He is celibate, leaving his brother to be his heir.

Backstory: Viktor was born to the nobility of House Volkner, the ancient ruling family, descended from crusaders, of the Duchy Of Brandenburg-Prussia. While he considers the King of Germany to be sufficient, he has always dreamed of restoring Brandenburg-Prussia to a Kingdom and the HRE, as he converted to Catholicism. He says he has claims to Germany, and is always looking to set his brother up for more conquest. He was born to his strict father, who was the previous Marshal, and who made sure he got an education. At 16 he left home for China, were he studied. When he returned, his father was dead, and he assumed the throne. Being so old has made him extremely revered amongst the German noblity, but he is hated for how power hungry he is. he is always considering laying low and making alliances, but what's the pleasure in that?

Position: Duke/Marshal (Nobleman)

Hobbies: Tactics, science, history, combat, reading chess.

Other:

Name: Viktor Heinrich Von Volkner

Looks: View attachment 510909

Personality: Viktor is very stubborn, genius, and is patient. He is often arrogant and hates being made to work with those he considers below him. He is celibate, leaving his brother to be his heir.

Backstory: Viktor was born to the nobility of House Volkner, the ancient ruling family, descended from crusaders, of the Duchy Of Brandenburg-Prussia. While he considers the King of Germany to be sufficient, he has always dreamed of restoring Brandenburg-Prussia to a Kingdom and the HRE, as he converted to Catholicism. He says he has claims to Germany, and is always looking to set his brother up for more conquest. He was born to his strict father, who was the previous Marshal, and who made sure he got an education. At 16 he left home for China, were he studied. When he returned, his father was dead, and he assumed the throne. Being so old has made him extremely revered amongst the German noblity, but he is hated for how power hungry he is. he is always considering laying low and making alliances, but what's the pleasure in that?

Position: Duke/Marshal (Nobleman)

Hobbies: Tactics, science, history, combat, reading chess.

Other:

I like how you actually named your duchy, I didn't go that far with my nobles. Is Brandenburg-Prussia an actual historical area in Germany or is it something you made up?

Name: Count Vladimir Vorzanov The 12th

Looks: 1544058667817.png

Personality: He has a strict side, but usually is kind and mellow.

Backstory: He is the newly ascended Count Of St. Petersburg. He enjoys the arts and sciences, and is single. he has come to court and to appreciate art. His father was a tyrant, and he needs a way to feed his impoverished peasantry.

Position: Count (Nobleman)

Hobbies: Science, art, dueling, singing, poetry.

Other:

Yeah actually, I'd appreciate the help. Currently looking for land in Spain and France. My Spanish noble is a duchess, I didn't really name what my French guy was in title but I would say either a duke or a count. So it could be a duchy or county.
In Spain, any Noble worth their salt is from the NorthEast. I would suggest Aragon. As for France, may I suggest the Duchy Of Aquitaine?

Why is France only going to have 1?

In Spain, any Noble worth their salt is from the NorthEast. I would suggest Aragon. As for France, may I suggest the Duchy Of Aquitaine?

Thanks, I'll look those up! I was actually going to pick something in Southern Spain, I have a bit of an attachment to that area because my brother and sister live near Seville, Spain but I'll definitely look into Aragon, that's a cool name. And that's a good question that only Roleplayerforfun Roleplayerforfun has the answer to.

I portioned the nobility out based on how many royal family members there was and since France had quite a few they only got 1 nobelperson each. But the king of Spain and prince of England are still available if you would like to play them.

I portioned the nobility out based on how many royal family members there was and since France had quite a few they only got 1 nobelperson each. But the king of Spain and prince of England are still available if you would like to play them.
So I'll have:
German Noble
Russian Noble
Spanish King
English Noble
English Prince

Unless the French Queen is available.

Name: King Ferdinand Solaris The Sun King

Looks: 1544063944512.png

Personality: He is proud, and wise.

Backstory: The Sun Kings are the named, and Colonies are the game. Under his father's rule, they have subjugated lands and restored a new Golden Century. But he is new. he is unmarried, and he does not fully trust his brother with his splendor. He is looking for a wife, hopefully one who will net him an alliance.

Position: Emperor Of Spain

Hobbies: Horseback riding, painting, oppressing minorities.

Other:

Attachments

• 1544063397832.png
    1544063397832.png
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Name: King Philipe Solaris The Sun King

Looks: View attachment 510958

Personality: He is proud, and wise.

Backstory: The Sun King is name, and Colonies are his game. Under his rule, he has subjugated lands and restored a new Golden Century. But his realm is fialing. he is unmarried, and he does not fully trust his brother with his splendor. He is looking for a wife, hopefully one who will net him an alliance.

Position: Emperor Of Spain

Hobbies: Horseback riding, painting, oppressing minorities.

Other:

Would you mind making him the age listed (27) just because his brother is fairly young so we would want that to be proportional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back