• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Day Haru Was Taken Away (Free! Rp)

//That's good!//

Haru blushed brightly at Makoto's question and looked away. "I'll go try the other two on now.." He said and bit his lip, he hadn't expected that question though he didn't mind too much.

"Don't get another nose bleed either." He added, teasing the other as he turned away and went back to the bedroom, going to begin to getting undressed after he closed the door.

Makoto instinctively placed a hand to his nose to check for any blood before allowing it to drop. He smiled in the direction that the raven-haired boy had walked off in, shaking his head.

He must be feeling better if he's already started teasing me, he thought in a surprisingly happy way. While he waited, Makoto entertained himself with guesses on what the other dresses would look like. He figured there'd be a cute style one since the first was rather sexy. Maybe there'd be a simple style like a LBB?

He didn't know, but he'd be happy with whatever Haru walked out in. Hell, he'd be happy if Haru walked out in just his regular clothes. As long as it was Haru, there was no room for error.

//sorry! I was at work! Also, lbb dress?//

Haru grabbed the next dress, it was a black one, tight to his torso but then flaring out arouns his belly button and ending by the knees. It had thick straps that crossed at the back, which scooped down a bit.

Haru looked at himself in it and chewed his lip wondering if Makoto would like this one. He did hate how it showed some of the scars that the doctor put on him...but maybe Makoto wouldn't mind.

Walking back out to Makoto, Haru looked over. "Do you like this one...?"

//Little Black Dress ;)//

Makoto's eyebrows raised when Haru slipped out of the hallway. He'd thought the last one was sexy, but this one...this one topped the other. The flared skirt is what caught his attention, what with how it swished and twirled around Haru's legs easily.

Haru didn't wear black too often, which made the dress all the more stunning. With a smile on his face, Makoto stood and walked over to where Haru was standing. "The skirt is really nice," he noted as his hands touched the hem of the dress. His eyes panned up until they locked with Haru's, "But the person in the dress is even better."

//Oooh I was confused since it was LBB, but I thought maybe that's what you meant.//

Haru blushed as he watched Makoto approach, he relaxed seeing the smile and let the other touch the dress. Hearing his words about the person being in the dress made Haru blush even more, he looked away hoping to hide some of his embarrassment.

"I like this one... Just the back makes me nervous.... It shows some of my scars..." He said quietly, looking up at Makoto in hopes of figuring out what he thought. He was wearing these for Makoto, though he was finding he enjoyed them as well... Maybe one day the two could buy more for him... He'd like to see what Makoto would pick out for him.

Makoto thought that might be the case, but in all honesty, he didn't mind it one bit. "I know that wearing something that reveals your scars isn't entirely comfortable for you, but I think it looks really good for you. You're very brave and I'm proud of you for taking a risk."

He flashed Haru a look of encouragement. He didn't know why, but he always liked it when people said they were proud of him- maybe Haru would too. At least, that was his line of thought. "Anyway, how many more do you have left?"

Haru looked down at the floor and blushed. The words truly were making him feel better, he was happy to know he made Makoto proud of him... He wanted to continue making the olive haired man proud.

"I have one more left." Haru said and bit his lip. "I'll go get it." He added after a moment and walked back to the room to get changed.

"Okay, I'll let you go get changed then." Of course, he was a little reluctant to let Haru go when he looked so good with the black dress on, but his curiosity for the final dress eventually won out.

While he waited, he found himself unable to sit still and simply wait, so he instead stood and paced slightly, thinking. He didn't know he had a thing for Haru in dresses until the man was wearing one right in front of him. So when had this whole thing started? Was it lying dormant in his subconscious? Or was it recently...

"Why the hell am I even wondering about this?" He muttered softly with a sigh. "Maybe I should just stop talking to myself..." Yeah, there was an idea.

Haru got undressed and pulled on the final dress, it was a violet lace one, not too bright. It, like the others, went o about his knees with short sleeves, it was tight at his chest and puffed out at his waist, similar to the last one, though the skirt of it was a bit more stiff, so it wasn't as flowing.

Haru left the room and went over to Makoto, biting his lip. He hadn't expected to enjoy wearing dresses so much, but he liked how they made him look and he liked even more how happy it made Makoto. He knew it was weird to enjoy such a thing but... Haru never really had been normal.

"How does this one look?" He asked Makoto.

Makoto's eyes drank in every piece of the new dress. The color was, once again, incredibly flattering on Haru and the cut worked harmoniously with Haru's shape and curves. He had to admit, Haru had damn good taste when it came to dresses. "It looks fantastic," Makoto said, the truth easily slipping between his lips, "What do you think about it?" Because despite Makoto's opinion on the dress, if Haru didn't like it, he wouldn't force him to wear it.

Haru looked to Makoto and smiled. "I like it... The color is nice.." He said, looking down at it. "I.. Think I enjoy dresses a lot more than I thought I would... they feel nice and I like how they look." Haru said, looking up to Makoto after to see how he felt about this matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back