• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dawn of Silver, Black and Red

Its era of the Silvers, Blacks and Reds. What are they exactly?

Silvers; A creature with silver blood, to mark that they are of royalty. They have the looks of a human, but they are magical. Whether its controlling the elements, or just plain magic, they use their magic for good.

Often Silvers are placed to live in castles with everything wealthy.

Reds; They are normal humans. They have red blood which marks them as peasants. They live in forests and small villages. They also are servants to Silvers.

Blacks; they are evil beings who were once Silvers but were tainted with the power. They started using it evily. They are like witches, but worse. They cause destruction agains the Red villages which often force the Reds to hide in cellars. They live high up in the mountains or in caves.

The Reds and Silvers will join together to fight against the Blacks for war. Who will win? Join to find out.

(More will be added if more join)

Silvers ~

Queen •

King • @Newtype

Silver Army Leader • @Artorias

Prince • Danny

Princess • @See Me Play 0715

Reds ~

Red 1 (regular peasant)• Danny

Red 2 (regular peasant) • @Syrrus

Red 3 • @Yunn

Red Army Leader • @Syrrus

Leader •

Black Bloods ~

Army leader • @The Suspicious Eye

King • @Artorias

Princess • @jacunliffe

Queen •

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds cool, but what if I wanna play a black.

If I can't take a black I'll take the silver army leader and start working on making my character, if I can take booth that would be even more amazing.

Silver army leader is taken, sorry :/ theres lots of other choices and if you have a special request just pm me! @Newtype and @jacunliffe it will probably be posted sometime tomorrow night :) feel free to invite friends!

Wait scrap that--- Never mind. saw the list.

Though I can play the Red army leader too, if you'd like~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back