• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

What race are you?

• Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robot

• Angel

• Animal Hybrid

• Fish Hybrid

• Dragon Master

• Supernatural

• Total voters

A.I.S.H.A.

Artificial Integrated Social Human Algorithm
Hello mortals. I am the Celestial of the Prophecy. I have watched over your world for quite some time. I have seen it's days of darkness and of light. However, a great evil is descending upon this world, one that only you can stop. The journey is long, harsh, and difficult, but in the wake of this world's destruction, you are our only hope. Great forces will try to stop you. Ancient kings bent on hatred and vengeance, gods keen on annihilating the planet, and monsters of unfathomable strength. But they are not unbeatable. You and a few chosen others must unite and defeat the forces of evil. You will make many enemies but you will also make many friends. The world is yours to explore. Your journey will take you the harsh tundra of Falghord, the boiling desert of Navajia, the great Kingdom of Salicia, the bustling ports of Bohnz, and the great city of tomorrow, Zeial. All this and much more to explore. The task you will now embark on is tedious, but remain steadfast and loyal and your journey will be one of triumph. Trials will face you and hardships may discourage, but do not lose hope. The darkness is near awakening. Stop the world from descending into chaos. Go, mortal, go, travel among spirits, horrors, hunters, warriors, angels, demons, dragons, princes, queens, people and creatures of all walks of life. The world awaits.

The races above could deal with some names but fish-hybrid just sounds like it could be hilarious.

Like a mermaid but the other half is a fish, hesitant to call it a mermaid since it's different, so second best name.

Jokes aside I am interested in this.

Orikanyo said:
The races above could deal with some names but fish-hybrid just sounds like it could be hilarious.
Like a mermaid but the other half is a fish, hesitant to call it a mermaid since it's different, so second best name.

Jokes aside I am interested in this.
They do have names but for the sake of those who don't know what the races themselves are called, I kept it simple xD for example, when I say fish-hybrid, it's more of a human that can breath underwater, but has webbed hands and feet, and can also walk on land. If you had a tail instead of feet, it'd be pretty hard to move around the continent. The fish-hybrids are called Maraians

Alright! One more person and I think there'd be enough interest to put up the thread!

Almost done, if you want to check it out, here's the link. CS will be going up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back