• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (rp)

Nissa
1459376111_9258.jpg

Nissa watched silently as the two very aggressive warriors circled each other. Hmmm weird. Her heart showed her an emotion held by the man, surprise, bravery, determination… what an odd switch from the distrust he was feeling… oh still feeling.

Nissa looked as the gang members fell from the sky and took the two warriors in battle. She blended so well into the background it would take a moment for them to even realize she was there. And when they did, she simply shrugged and leaned against the wall as she observed the scene before her. The woman flung one of the members to the ground near Nissa. She put the lollipop in her mouth, picking the giant beefy man up by the shoulders with her hand and propped him up as a sort of shield for her so she could sit down and watch. One of the members turned and saw her, grinning as he thought to use the girl as a hostage. She looked at him with a tilted head as he reached down to grab her, picking her up by her hair as he punched her and slammed her back into the wall. A grunt escaped her but still her face was emotionless. He reached for her again but this time she grabbed him with two of her hands. Her hair flared out as her eyes glowed and she said in a calm monotone voice. “Sad.”

The man began to cry, sobbing as he fell to his knees before her. She watched calmly as the emotion was pumped through him, his cries those of a man ready to end it all. She quickly grabbed the knife in his other hand and slit his throat before he could recover from the feelings of sadness that had accosted him. She blinked slowly, wiping the blood off of her lip and felt the bruising tenderness on her eye socket.

Sure the little girl could bring a man to his knees but she was not very good at taking a punch. She knew these men as the gang members Khayn usually took down… ugh she needed to find him. Nissa looked up at the woman and the man who battled and nodded before turning around back out of the alley and running to the last place she had not checked. The bar and inn. But why in the world would Khayn be there? He was the most wanted man in this town probably… Nissa sighed as she ran, ducking under gang members hands, rolling under legs and such.

When you didn’t have strength in a town like this you needed agility. This was a run or fight kinda place. She entered the bar and saw the kitten Khayn turned into sitting ontop of a girls head. She walked up to them quietly and quickly knowing trouble was not too far behind. The girl asked who she was. “Nissa.” She reached out and grabbed her hand, feeling her emotions run through her skin, so much fear and anxiety and sadness… huh… “Tired.” She said as the girl sat so Nissa could reach Khayn. “Khayn. Trouble. The one is here.” She said monotone to the cat, looking very serious as she gave a kitten information. She then sat the kitten down as two thugs approached her and the girl fled. Nissa stared blankly at them, her body calm and completely relaxed. It caused them to falter just a moment.
ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Snow
CROZ7BrUAAAgsy7.jpg

Snow watched as Patrick backed away, his retreat making her uneasy. She followed him, taking a step as her nose crinkled from the smell of the cigarette. “Those’ll kill you, you know…” She whispered as her rose eyes glanced back at Einua… oh the poor kid was heavily beaten. Snow remembered her own roughing up in this town. “I’ve already met trouble in an alley Patrick. Had trouble threatening to pop my head like a grape. But… th-that was just me. It didn’t endanger anyone else… Patrick… how do you know they bring trouble. What aren’t you saying?” She softly reached out, placing her hand on his arm as she looked up at him. “I’ll stay close, but only if I know you’re the good man I think you are. The one who would give his all protecting every single hair on Keiji’s and Scarlett’s heads.”

She looked at the man beside Patrick who was watching her too closely for her liking. She shrunk away from him in a natural response. Then suddenly he was leaving, Patrick with him. Snow took a step to follow, but was distracted as the two strangers who had come in with Einua also followed.

Snow bit her lip, whispering to Khayn on her head, “They scare me kitty… I… I don’t think I would be of help out there. I don’t want to endanger Patrick… you know how I get in the way when I try to be brave. And now on top of being scared I look crazy talking to a cat on my head.” Snow sighed and turned around only to come face to face with a pink eyed girl with matching pink hair. The girls blank stare worried her and she backed up, feeling unnerved. The girl’s face was beaten up pretty girl but… there was nothing on her face. “Um… who… are you?”

Nissa huh? That was… weird... Snow yelped as the girl grabbed her hands and she felt so tired and exhausted, sitting down instantly, bored even. The feeling went away immediately as Nissa took away the cat on her head, calling him by his name Khayn.

Wait?! How did this girl know Khayn?! “Nissa, miss please, where are you taking hi-” Snow was cut off as suddenly the bar was full of thugs and gang members. Snow shrieked, gasping as she turned around, not knowing what to do with herself. Lucas was gone. Vira was gone. Patrick was gone. Ryu was gone. Sure there was Jackson, Sera, Keiji and Scarlett… but Einua was weakened and so was Sera! Snow had never seen Jackson’s powers, what if they weren’t offensive?! She looked at the small girl with pink hair as her thorns grew out of her arms and legs, blood splattering the ground.

“I… I have to find someone, you have Khayn. You should be safe, please find somewhere to hide.” The girl gave no expression as Snow ran out to where Patrick had been led off to. “Patrick! Patrick thugs are attacking!”
Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Syphe Syphe Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe NyxDarling NyxDarling

Ryuji Nakamoto

The moment of peace between him and Kaia seemed to settle within the alley when screams started to ring out into the night. "Should've guessed this would happen." He grumbled as he moved towards the opening into the alleyway. Someone's attacking alright. Settlements were easy targets for this kind for any gang, or army or heck a squad of trained soldiers, and this town was no exception. As one particular thug started to run by, Ryuji clotheslined the fellow, knocking him to the ground before quickly driving a few strikes into his neck. Ryuji decided to put on some kind of clothing, stripping the man of his leather vest. It would do and didn't hinder Ryuji's movements, in other words, Ryuji got lucky. "Stay close Kaia, but whatever you do, don't get in front of me." Turning his face away, Ryuji put on his mask, The Blood Born Fox would be truly free to kill tonight.

Upon dawning the mask, Ryuji's eyes went dark, hollow even. They were emotionless as a couple of gang members approached armed with their blades. "Weak." His voice was not his own as four needles were plunged halfway into one man's throat. The other hadn't even noticed Ryuji's movements. And before he could even cry out the pressure of an elbow to his neck caused the fool to fall to the ground. "Pathetic. If this is what New-America has to offer....." The Fox shook his head as he retrieved his needles from the one's throat before crushing his windpipe under the Fox's foot. He wiped off the needles before noticing that the town was full of targets, weak pathetic worms that held no purpose other than to be bags of flesh tossed to the side for carrion. "They're reckless, and don't expect a fight. What a sad day it is for abnorms." The fox leaned against the alley with the three bodies beside him. He wouldn't waste his energy on this "gang" unless they came to him. That fool Ryuji had wasted the Fox's time once again. He would pay for such an act.

Scarlett O'Hare

Scarlett recognized when the door to the bar opened and out walked three figures alongside Patrick. She listened to them talk. It was more complicated and cryptic than she could grasp, but the sound of screams brought her back to reality. Violence. Master is here, need to stay close. Scarlett's thoughts were pure as she grabbed hold of her spear. What are you talking about dog? This is your turf now. Get rid of the intruders. Obey your true master's words. Go forth and murder and maim. Let these cowards see what true power is. Let none stop you from claiming what is yours. Scarlett could understand what was said. Her old master had told her, wherever you are becomes your home. Let nobody take it from you. That meant the town was hers now. "Intruders. Vandals. Enemies." She growled as she tightened her grip on her spear. Leaping off towards the nearest scream Scarlett landed creating a small crater around her. Her eyes shining like a wild animal as several members surrounded her.

"Oi, look at this 'ittle trinket Lee. Should we bring her back to the boss as a trophy?" One of the men whose arm looked like a sword spoke with lust and cruelty in his voice. His eyes were dilated, obviously high on some kind of drug. "She's a pretty young thing and definitely an abnorm. I'm sure Big One will like her." He approached and reached out to Scarlett. "Come along little-" His words were cut off as Scarlett took hold of his arm, snapping the bones instantly. "Ahh, Fuck!" He tried to swing at her, but he was too late. Scarlett had already twisted her body and was throwing him. Scarlett snarled as she watched the man barrel straight through two, maybe three buildings before one collapsed onto him.

"My turf." She growled while pointing her spear-axe at the four remaining goons. "Get the fuck out." Scarlett cursed and planted her feet. Her fighting style was savage and could easily destroy much of the town if she went all out, but she knew what her orders were, the voice of her old master in her mind. YES, Scarlett. Show them who's in charge. Tear apart this pathetic excuse for a gang. Never falter, be the wild dog I groomed you to be. Kill them all. Scarlett howled into the night's sky as she lunged towards the next target, fear filling its eyes as he faced a true terror.

Morgan Llewellyn

The commotion of the injured meant nothing to her as she approached the guy she'd thrown earlier. "What will ya have bub?" She asked him only because he wasn't causing trouble this time. The sound of screams in town came through one of the open windows. "Again? Fuck." She cussed, leaping over the table and calling out to Tanya. "Get the noncombatants to safety." Tanya was already running out the back. "Should've known she'd be on it already." Morgan chuckled as she ran out the door past the cyborg and the three weirdos and looked for people that were getting attacked. The bar would be fine....She thought until she saw some guy crash into a building and it toppled onto him. "What the hell?!" Her eyes looked to where the guy came from and one of the new people was savagely attacking a small number of the gang. She was a small girl, but if she sent managed to cause this guy to knock over a building she was more than met the eye. "Ok, maybe they could deal with Big One." Morgan chuckled as she continued to run about town, looking for any people that were in danger.

Khayn Powers

The introduction of new people entering the bar with an injured....boy from the smell, was something Khayn didn't expect. However, the sounds and cries of battle filling this place was also something he wasn't ready for. Damnit Nissa. He cursed just as the little ball of pink walked in and let him know what was already going on. "Figured as much." His voice came out clear as he leapt down taking his human form, his cloth cloak covering some of him up. As soon as the gang appeared he smirked. "Never fear citizens. Everything will be fine. Why?" He flipped back his hood, letting his white hair flow as he put on a triumphant smile. "Because I'm here." With that he let his power flow. He needed agility, spotted fur emerged on him as well as claws a tail and reflective eyes to capture light within the dark of night.

Leaping over the injured party's table he kicked one of the goons out the window the glass shattering instantly. Turning he tore at another of the goons as he kept his position between the injured and the attackers. "Nissa, get that boy behind the bar, along with the nurse. Noncombatants need to stay back." He cried out as he continued to move about the bar, digging his claws into walls and support beams to try and maintain some semblance of control. The gang members knew him so his bounty would be a distraction for a brief moment.

Noodle Time Noodle Time Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Tyra Tyra littleberry littleberry Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Syphe Syphe NyxDarling NyxDarling

First -

He felt the absence of obedience from Vira and realize their position would be highly compromise if these people began to fall from the roof, filling the gap between the two. He also saw the child - on his new position and perspective. She was about to be harmed heavily by a thug and he so pursue to help her only to be stopped by three armed thugs, all of them carrying sharp devices in order to strike them down. "Money is worthless."

The First, on his abrupt stop, hardly managed to pull the sword in reach to deflect the blade off harms way, unbalancing the thug and cutting his head on the process - or at least half way as the neck continued to exist, leaving the head hanging by a thread. "You take what you-" The other two did not stood idle as they approached with their own weapons, attacking at the same time in different directions, forcing The First to move the blade quicker with less definition as to where to cut. Only to a point when one of the blades strokes the face of First's weapon, coming down to cut his arm. He then pull the man with his off-hand and threw him against a wall, strong enough that the blow alone knocked him up, "- want and pay your debts if-"

The third thug, seeing the First had to move and turn in order to bring down his comrade, took her own blade and tried to cut him from the back, yet managing only to reach his clothes and something beneath it - it was not skin, but armor. By the time the weapon simply deflected away, First would turn around and grab the woman by the neck with his off-hand and raise her above ground level as he choked the life out of her "- if not.". As more thugs came through the alley - they would only stand and watch in despair as this - Monster - took the life of a woman by raising and chocking her throat. At the end, her bones would snap and he would simply let the body drop on the ground. "You die."

The thugs would regroup and take over the way out from his side - but they would look at each-other as they rethink their strategy to charge over him. First would make the blade disappear, banished in thin air as he brings chains - chains that seem to come from his clothes, never ending chains that seem to grow like the branches of a tree. He began to make them sound. Staring them down to prove his position, hitting his weapons against walls and themselves as they turn around. "The First." he responded once more, "We are - The Warden."

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

Vira

Fires lit up around the town burned bright, casting the sky in a deep shade of orange-red. It was light almost as much as during the day. The various The One thugs around the place were having quite the party apparently. Vira listened while dealing with her own set of goons. This freak beside her carried on, while she swiftly avoided strike after strike, as effortlessly as breathing. While she counterattacked herself. A strike here, a punch there, a kick there. Her blows were quick and landed hard. Even while her opponents were mostly hulks of muscle, she managed to land pinpoint strikes like they were made to subdue even the toughest of weights. Vira had obvious training at dealing with bigger opponents. "Hm, you sound like the very men you are so mercilessly slaughtering," she pointed out his hypocrisy, kicking out someone who collapsed after one of her hits. He was the last one awake from her attacks.

Once more, Vira's power spiked. "Ow," she grumbled, hand clapping to the side of her head, shaking the sudden headache she had. Looking up, she watched as the sky above lit up with -presumably- lightning cracks. Wind picked up, and a person(?) began to form out of thin air. The winds swirled, drawn to him, knitting themselves together as if to form a body. This person floated there, looking like some sort of cloaked reaper, with beady glowing eyes. He had dark, lengthy hair that flowed on its own, and a dark cloak that did the same. In his hand was a sickly sickle. The other thugs at the ends of the alley stepped back, murmuring to themselves, as if they were surprised by this Abnorms appearance. They also spread apart, two more distinctive men stepped into view.

"Ah! Crackerjack! Mr. Sizemore!" He said in a lively tone, doing a midair flip, but continuing to float in place. Waving to the two men there, "You came too? Glad you could join us!" Crackerjack was a tall, slightly lanky man, wearing a prim, classy suit. Yet atop his head was a straw hat, and a cigarette burned in his mouth. Beside him was a man slightly taller, but loads wider up top. He sorta looked like a top in fact, with a chest made of muscle. He wore the black hat that Crackerjack once wore. He was apparently the one named 'Mr. Sizemore'.

"Oh, of course your spookyness!" Crackerjack began dipping his head and hat. "It was ordered by Mr. Boss man." The big man beside him merely grunted his greeting.

"Hm, so it was," 'spookyness' affirmed. He turned his way away from the other two. His beady glowing eyes landed on the two in the alley, who had bodies of his fellow gang members at their feet. With the disturbing crack of his neck, he chillingly cocked his neck. Introducing himself, he held out his arms, then brought them in. "You may call me Harbinger."

"I can see it in your eyes. On your face. I can hear it ready to spring from your tongue," Harbinger said, just as Vira was opening her mouth. "Why am I here, yes? Why are any of us here? What's going on?"

"Why is the gang -"

"-The One," he corrected quickly.

"-hrm, gr, yes, why is The One attacking this town?" Vira added.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled, bending back, throwing his head backwards and laughing up at the sky. Lights flashed up in the heavens above, and low thunder rumbled. "Why we -or I am- here for you, missy."

At that answer, Vira narrowed her eyes at him. That was an unnerving response. "Me?"

"Mhm. Indeed. Don't you feel special?" Harbinger did a flamboyant twirl, thoughtfully looking off to the side. Jovially, and waving his hands along with his words, he carried on. "Allow me to explain, kay? You see. The One. The One revealed to me something most disturbing. A vision came to me. I saw you talking to that girl within you.."

Vira's eyes parted with a start. What?! With.. Ellie?! How did he?..

"Hehe..~ Yes. So, imagine my horror, when I discovered what you were plotting.. What others in this town, were plotting." He decided to come right out with it. "A plot to attack our beloved Mr. Great One. A plot to destroy what we have built. To kill our leader. To stop what it is we do. The One doesn't like that." He cocked his head to the other side this time, "Neither do I. And neither does Mr. Great One. Nosiree." He snapped his head back upright, arms wide out. With a spin of his sickle, he said, "So, that's why we're here. Why I'm here! Gotta snuff that shit out, yo. Can't have any sort of uprising or anything! The One requires this place to be as it is. Requires Great One to remain. Requires what it requires. That's it, plain and simple!" He sneered, a dark flash clouding his already shadowed face, if that was even possible. "It isn't personal. Actually! The One is always accepting within its fold. If you wanted to join, we'd accept you readily! You, the man there, your friends. Anyone! Hows that sound? Will you join?"

Vira shook her head slowly, unamused. "Not a chance in hell."

"Heh. Shame. Anyway! I already saw your answer! The question... a mere formality!" He twirled around in the air some more, spinning his weapon. He seemed to be enjoying himself, despite his dark visage. "In my mind. Visions of our meeting. Your answer. It is all known to me."

Brandishing his weapon -a particularly nasty, curved sickled blade- he purred through sharpened teeth, eyes gleaming darkly. Looking down at the girl he asked, "Does your sword have a name, girl? All the best weapons out there have proper names."

Vira answered flatly, "Yes. It does."

"Oh? Do tell, what is it?" He tittered, sounding unusually impressed.

Darkly, she ran her fingers along its sharpened length. "It is the Venom that will seep into you, when my sword bites through your neck." So named obviously in keeping with the whole 'fanged' theme the woman had going on since her past. "..It goes without saying, it is lethal."

"Ha, fair warning!! Hnnm.. 'Venom'? Oooh, I like that! Good name! Mine.." He raised his sickle upwards, and thunder cracked, violent winds beginning to swarm him, while his body became wispy and loose. "Is Skyshatterer."

He said it confidently. Like it meant something. Vira regarded his blade. She sensed something from it... A powerful danger she couldn't quite understand. It seemed... almost separate from the man who wielded it. Which both made sense, and just served to confuse her even more. He spoke about 'seeing' things, like some sort of augur. Yet he had some strange control over wind, or storms, or something. Powers that did not seem to match up as just one... Anyway, Vira knew. She knew this Abnorm was dangerous. Extremely so. Probably the most dangerous one she had come across in a long time. Not by outright power, but because he was clearly unhinged. And a clear enemy. Someone like this was dangerous indeed. Vira would have to be careful. They all would.
Interacts: ShadowBroker ShadowBroker
Mentions: basically everyone :P

First -

Telepathy - Mind reading - visions. Whatever the case, First would be immune to such telepathy and so would be the rest of the projections, not being physical matter of bone and flesh does gives a high advantage in this type of situations. He turned around to face this man as he prepares his chains on both of his hands, holding it as if he was ready to break every bone on his body when the suggestion came - join them.

Whatever The Warden would have so decided in that moment from far away - whatever the projections back in the bar would have so responded - The First terminated negotiations as the wizard like man, Harbinger. The winds began to flow with tremendous speed and the sky had a horrible odd look. But the projection... he had his eyes on Vira. He only wanted to kill her - feel the satisfaction of killing an enemy and so he did answer by stepping on the man's side.

"I want to kill her." the First responded, "I want to make her experience pain like never before, I want her to taste utter defeat.-" his right hand aimed forward towards her as a new blade alike the one he draw before from his fingers, "I want her to know that it is *I* that delivered the crushing down upon her." he stepped forward, a little away from the vicious man, his voice getting bigger as his tone seem to consume the noise of the wind itself, "Everything she so represent to be vanquished - break her, burn her to the ground." but then stopped, and the threat he so became to her, slowly changed of direction as he turned around.

"But you became a threat to the balance - 'Harbinger'." he responded with hatred, "I know your name now-" he said with a very intense whisper, though he was just speaking under his breath, "How do you wish to die, Harbinger?"

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

"Yeah cards, although I do have a wager for this game if you don't mind." Jackson began. "If I beat you in a game, I'll buy you a drink." He started to reach for his cards when the echoes of screams began to emanate through the bar. He caught the whisper of one of the patrons that it had begun. Another small girl entered the bar looking for a "Khayn" before pointing at the cat. ~Was the cat an abnorm?~ That question was immediately answered when the cat took human form and spoke causing Jackson to almost fall over in his chair from the shock of it. He agreed with the newfound abnorm's judgement as Jackson stood up before several gang members began to attack the bar and the rest of the patrons. Jackson had flashbacks to the bar back at the previous town as to when he used stage 2 of his power, it blew a hole in half the bar. However, he needed to do something, its just that "something" hadn't shown its' face yet.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Kallo Kallo Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish NyxDarling NyxDarling ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Last edited:
It hadn't even been minutes when suddenly bad guys stormed into the bar, letting loose chaos as the cat shapeshifted into a human to clash with them. 'Are all bars always this eventful?!' Just the other night, she had been in a bar from a different town when suddenly a fight broke out, resulting in the destruction of said bar. It's most likely the gangs' fault.

Like Jackson, she was surprised too when the cat suddenly leaped into action. Helping him recover himself, though he probably didn't need it, Sera said to him, "Sounds one-sided, let me know what drink you'd like after. First though, we need to get to regroup and get to the bottom of this before there isn't any place left tp get drinks. There's smoke rising over the rooftops. That is never a good sign." She gestured toward the window, where she could see people running in all directions.

"Einua, I need to move you to a safer place. Be strong." Sera lifted her up slowly, supporting as much weight as possible. Following where the barkeep went, she rounded the counter and set Einua down against it, safe and outta sight for now. "Hey! Barkeep? Sorry to ask but could you keep an eye on her? She's got some fractured ribs and heavy bruising. Thanks!" With that, Sera went back to the tables, taking in the scene before her, waiting for Jackson, and the others if they wanted to group up with her, so that they could somehow help or find that dark haired lady. 'I really need to figure out her name...'

"Guys, I think we've found ourselves some more action! Have a plan, anyone?"

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe NyxDarling NyxDarling Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry

Nissa

u_5424de8d74ae9bf16db1d553e007b65a_800.jpg

Nissa nodded as Khayn spoke to her, giving the girl instructions. "Right away Khayn."

This was not unusual for Nissa for she was basically Khayn’s little helper. His assistant. Before him Nissa had been running from gang recruitment and harassment for years ever since they figured out the weird girl could make anyone feel what they wanted. They wanted to train her, help her increase her class level and make the effects last longer. But the hero had saved the day.

Nissa calmly went over to the boy the nurse had tucked behind the bar. “Good. Safe.” She said and followed the nurse as she went back to the tables. Nissa tugged at her sleeve, blank stare still in place. “Come. We hide. Not safe,” she began to say when suddenly a big gang man came up and grabbed Nissa in a crushing grip. Nissa gasped, her bruises painfully protesting as she kicked her legs into his knees. He growled as he held her with one hand up in the air, her legs now dangling as he choked her.

“Oi’! I member yews. Yews tha lil’ one they all wanted. Tha ‘Uman Lie detecah.” His accent was heavy and his acid breath choked her lungs. “Ima have some fun wit yews lil’ girl.” He chuckled and began to squeeze her throat. Nissa’s eyes lit up and glowed as she wrapped her hands around his neck, her vision blurring as blood vessels popped in her eyes. She managed to whisper out one singular word.

“Sad.” The man dropped her as he cried out, curling up on the ground. Nissa kept her hands on him as sweat appeared on her brow, a snarl on her lips. For the first time in weeks emotion found its way through her and she began to be filled with rage at being touched by this filth.

“Sad. Sad. Sad! Sa-” She let go, distracted by the man in a gas mask the nurse was talking too. All emotion flooded out of her again in her body's way of keeping her sane. The thug scrambled, well more like crawled away, gasping for air from his sobs. The gas mask man was shocked… and determined… and contemplating. Probably could handle this guy and Nissa needed to reserve her strength.

She turned back to the nurse, chewing on her lollipop that was still in her mouth as she straightened her clothes. One black eye, one busted lip, and now huge hand mark bruises on her neck. Her blank stare was kind of weird… and cute? But not really since she was heavily beat up and swaying slightly. She had proven she could handle herself for such a small girl but there was only so much strength.

“Come. We hide now. That is plan. Khayn is a hero, he will be fine.” She looked at the medic woman and the gas mask man. “You can fight with hero, gas mask man… but the nurse should not.” Nissa spoke plainly as she eyed the surroundings.

“Fighting is going on everywhere in the town miss. There will be a lot of work if you remain alive and a lot more dead if you get killed.” She didn’t sugar coat it for when Nissa did speak… she got straight to the point.
Syphe Syphe Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe NyxDarling NyxDarling Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Lucca Malkovich

There he stood, right on the rooftop staring down at an alleyway, watching the commotion with part intrigue and part confusion. Floating nearby is a, as one may put it, "spooky ass figure" cloaked in dark rags, in his hands a sickle that somehow seemed more fitting in a field of corpses than a field of crops. Meanwhile, down below the alleyway, there stood the black haired angry one, a familiar face, for sure, though not exactly a friendly one. Along side her is a man of black robes, coincidentally, or perhaps not, much like those he had previously ran into at the bar, and from this one's body extends clanking chains that he strikes against the walls to intimidate his foes and as far and Lucca could tell, the intimidation worked rather well, at the very least, Lucca himself certainly ain't gonna get anywhere near those things. Then came some other weirdos with weirder names that he wouldn't bother to remember, they are apparent friends of Mr. Spooky Ass floating over here. At the moment, a question dangles upon his mind as he watcher this whole fiasco unfolds, and that is "how on earth did he get here?"

Surely it was not a difficult question, so long as one carefully retraces his steps. It all happened when Lucca was trying to discover the location of where the said loots of the gang were hidden, and after brief considerations, Lucca had decided to seek out where the gang members seemed the most plentiful, and take it from there. Once there, he simply picked a particular group to follow to both study them and see where they would lead him. But strange enough, as he followed them, he found that a great number of the gang seemed to be gravitating towards the direction from where he had came from. Could the "loot' be closer than he had first thought? Was the question on his mind as he followed along, moving as one with the gang as if he was one of them without really anyone noticing. Eventually, that took him all the way up to the rooftops. Man, he thought to himself, this sure is on complicated ass route they're taking. But just as he was wondering where they'll be moving onto next, the gang members with him leaped down into the alleyway, attacking whoever was down there and following that, Mr. Spooky Ass appeared out of nowhere.

And that's the whole story of how he got up there, and at the moment he really don't feeling like going down, there's just too much trouble brewing at the moment.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Last edited:
Kore Dair
The minute people, gang members really, began creating a ruckus - Kore slid under the table and pulled Zephyr down with her. Putting her finger up to her lips, a concerned but determined look on her face hid the frantic fear, she was panicking that she had been caught with her pants down - lucky for her she had kept that one piece of ivy around her waist.
Concentrating on it, the ivy under her clothes grew inconspicuously as she watched everything going on from under the table. "Zephyr,", she whispered quietly, "Stay out of sight, don't get in trouble... Go with Sera.", she pointed to the medic as she crawled out from under the table, and stood. "Sera, take him with you!", she said loudly, now pointing under the table, before she jumped out of the doors and joined the fray.

Immediately as she ran outside and down the street, two men advanced on her. One was holding a baseball bat full of nails, the other held his hands in fists. Kore flicked her wrist, and a long string of ivy or tree looking matter fell out - and she grabbed the end - so that she held it like a whip.
With a fluid arm movement, she sent the whip flying to the side of them, the end was a sharpened point, and stabbed the man holding the bat right in the side, and travelled through him, the plant matter burrowing itself into his side like a worm - he looked much to shocked to scream, only a pained wheezey moan escaped him. Forcefully pulling back, the whip was yanked from him as his innards began to paint the floor where he fell. The other man hesitated, wide eyed as he stared at his comrade, before looking at her with a murderous expression. He charged, and collided with her in a tackle. She yelped, but lucky for her she was covered in ivy, and as she hit the ground with him on top of her, his fist raised to hit her, she reached up her spare hand and grabbed his face weakly - gasping for air as the wind had been knocked out of her.
He made a confused expression, then a very shocked, scared one, as the plant matted travelled up his nose. Reeling back, he snapped the strands easily, a hand over his nose as he gagged and moaned. Unfortunately for him, breaking the connection of the strands did nothing, and there was a burst of blood from his nose, it gushed out like a waterfall as he fell to the ground, crumpling as his brain was mushed by the plants - instantly dead - and a mushy grey matter began to trickle from his nose, it looked like a greyish pink pudding, but of course... It wasn't pudding, even if it was technically edible.

Coughing, she stood up, back to the wall, her lungs still recovering from getting the air knocked out of her. She looked around, for anyone she recognised, stumbling a little as she got away from the bodies - not wanting the extra attention it brought to her.
Syphe Syphe BlackJack BlackJack @to whom it may concern

Vira
"If you're here for me, then why are you attacking the town?" Vira growled out suddenly, frustrated with this man, with the weird man beside her, and with the way this night had gone. Everything had seemingly got substantially worse since leaving Vincent's bar.

"Oh, I'm not. They are," Harbinger explained pointing at himself, then pointing around, finally leading into a shrug. "You know how gang's are... It's hard to rein in the riffraff." By his casual tone, Vira could tell he simply didn't care what was happening all around him. That didn't sit well with her. She felt a fire growing inside of her. She readied to kill this floating Abnorm. Though.. how from down here? "I simply brought them with me, as simple backup. I'm sure you understand! I don't have control over every The One's actions. I apologize if that... bothers you."

Harbinger's attention was then grabbed by the odd man beside her. At first the floating Abnorm had wrote him off. Sure, he was probably strong, but not really worth noting. However, with his words, the sickle-wielding Abnorm found himself intrigued. A cruel smile painted his face, beady black eyes glinting. "Oh, is that so? You hate this woman so much do you? Hmm." He motioned towards Vira, while she stared at the man beside her.

Vira did not seem to be happy with what the man was saying. In fact she was fuming; she knew he couldn't be fucking trusted. Now that he admitted.. all that.. -that he wanted to kill her, Vira knew she would have to fight this man, too. That she would have to ultimately kill him. It was a hassle, but she couldn't have someone who wanted specifically to torture and kill her -live. Absolutely not. It was extremely reprehensible and simply atrocious, but it was just the way it was. What a abhorrent tragedy this all was, huh? Why couldn't the world just be a beautiful, happy place? Welp, it couldn't be, so yeah.

Harbinger said smugly, "Then have at her; be my guest!" He floated slightly backward, posing in the air, as if he was 'taking a seat'. "You won't see me get in the way!" He leaned forward, growing angry at the final words of this man. "Hmph! You had my attention for a moment. I actually thought you were fucking worth something. Worth my attention." He snapped towards Crackerjack and Mr. Sizemore. "Crackerjack! There are those out there playing hero. Snuff that shit out quickly." He narrowed his eyes, sensing or hearing or mind-reading people around him. "Grrr.. so many wish to interfere. So many wish our lovely family ill will." Somehow he just knew. "The bartender lady, her bouncer. The group of people there... All plotting. That annoying 'Mr. Hero-man' that's been bothering us for quite some time now. The weird masked asshole with the robotic arm..." He pointed to a nearby rooftop. "The Hunter-turned-traitor-Abnorm-who-is-an-Abnorm-lover-sympathizer now." Boy what a mouthful of description. "Mr. Sizemore, back up Crackerjack. Kill them. Kill them all!" He shouted, having visibly lost his cool. With harsh winds kicking up, blowing bright reddish-orange clouds behind him, winds howling through the town's streets.

"Yes sir, Harbinger sir," Crackerjack whistled, dipping his head to the floating Abnorm. "Hm.. Ah, found one." He held up his hand. Bright orange light appeared there, then it swirled, forming together, compacting into a bright orange-glowing orb. Spitting out his cigarette, he tossed the orange orb behind him. It whistled through the air, arching as it fell. Its target? -Kore out in the streets. The orb glowed brighter as it neared its destination, then it exploded when it struck a building nearby her, engulfing the area.

Vira knew she had felt this 'Crackerjack' as a ping on her radar. As he was forming his power, it radiated danger to her. The resulting explosion... Was not something she had been expecting personally, but knew it was coming regardless. Then the one beside him... 'Mr. Sizemore'. Her eyes widened, while her power went haywire, spazzing inside her head wildly. He began to grow. Grow. Grow. And grow. She had to bend back to take his whole form in. He was the size of a skyscraper -comparatively to everyone/everything else around him, anyway. He could only be described as a giant. Vira swallowed, for once scared, she couldn't believe her eyes. Meanwhile, Mr. Sizemore bent down, picking up an entire building, ripping it up off its supports and shredding its foundation with brute strength. Wood and concrete and bricks splintered cracking in sound, falling to the ground below while he lifted the building up. He aimed it at the Hunter-Abnorm person, tossing the building.

"Watch out!!" Vira screamed out, while Mr. Sizemore was rearing back. She dashed, then leaped, scrambling up onto the roof. She tackled the Hunter-Abnorm person, knocking him off the roof, landing on top of him on the dusty ground below. "Oof," Vira grunted. Blinking she looked down at him beneath her. Only for her to glance back just in time to see the wooden structure smash into the roof/building he was just on. She stared in disbelief, as both buildings smashed to pieces, thundering and shaking the area.

These Abnorms... Were on a-whole-nother level compared to ones she had faced in the past. They belonged to The One. If they weren't the leader of the gang.. then.. then just who was this 'Mr. Great One'. She begun to second guess her attack on them. Not that that meant anything now...
Interacts: ShadowBroker ShadowBroker FrostFire FrostFire revior revior Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Noodle Time Noodle Time

Last edited:
Kore Dair
Kore looked up for a second, and noticed an orange orb. Freezing for a split second, she broke into a sprint - but she reacted too late. The shock wave hit her in the back, and she was flung a few feet before she hit the ground and rolled. Debris and shrapnel surrounded her, although thankfully she was unharmed apart from some cuts, scratches and more bruises.
"Uungh...", she moaned, shaking her head as her ears rung, and she tried to get out of her daze, coughing as she wobbled to her knees.
Looking around, she noticed the- WHAT. Now there was a giant?!?
This is... A problem. She coughed again, covered in dust from the explosion - at least the ringing was receding a little and she could hear again. Still on her hands and knees, she scrabbled for cover, hiding behind a wall away from the blast site.
Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to recover a bit more, but knew she couldn't stay there. The ivy under her clothing thickened, creating an armour of sorts, and travelled up her neck with a few strands behind her head under her hair. She wanted to run to the forest and lead one of them with her so she could stand more of a chance, but she would need to get their attention first, and the forest was a distance away.
Deciding she would ignore the giant unless he decided to notice her - he seemed to want to throw some buildings around - and she didn't exactly like the idea that he could squish her under his thumb.
Taking another deep breath, she broke into a sprint again, darting out from her cover and sprinting full pelt (although she was slower than she would be in peak condition) in the direction of the woods.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @to whom it may concern

Lucca Malkovich

Lucca had, for all intensive purposes, no intention of joining the squabble down below. As far as he understood it, the black haired angry chick had just made someone mad again, something he could easily imagine happen. But when Mr. Spooky Ass over there out of nowhere began pointing towards him all of a sudden, for no reason at all, as Lucca hadn't done anything... yet, he realized that he was already caught up in all of this just by being in proximity.

"Well, shit!" he exclaimed as he tried to quickly escape, but quickly stopped when he felt a tremor. Turning around, he found a man, grown to an unimaginable size, pulling a building off the ground, and of all things to decided to do with said building, the over-sized bastard actually decided that it was an appropriate idea to toss it towards Lucca. "Oh fuck me! This is more than overkill!"

Lucca made a mad dash for it, tucking into the back of his head the awareness of the reality that he'll never run further than the giant man could throw. He simply ran as fast as his legs could take him, hoping to get lucky.

"Watch out!!"

A familiar voice cried out towards him, and before he knew it, he felt an impact upon his body that carried him far off, fortunately far enough to be away from the building crashing into another building, but unfortunately also sends him falling off the roof and towards the ground.

"Oof!!!"

Lucca crashed into the ground and was in a momentary daze as air was forced out of his lungs. Fortunately, the fall was not to severe, at least not enough to break his back and leave him paralyzed for perhaps the rest of his miserable existence. Once out of his daze Lucca went to see what had flew into him, and it was then he saw the lustrous and flowing locks of darkness framing a perpetually angry countenance. For but a moment, and this is perhaps Lucca had hit his head somewhere, he had thought that sullen profile looked rather beautiful up close, but that thought went as quickly as it came once Lucca had fully realized whom it belongs to.

"Well hello there Sunshine, didn't think you cared." he said to her, and that's the closest thing to a "thank you" she'll get. "Now I don't know what beef you have against these crazy ass weirdos, and god know I don't really want to, but I think we might want to run, preferably into the forest. With tree lady here, that's the safest place as far as I can tell and the others will probably be heading there too."

One way or another, Lucca wasn't going to just stay here against these freakishly powerful Abnorms, not while he doesn't stand a chance, not without his guns, and perhaps he'll run even with his guns. First, regroup with the rest, anything else will have to come after.

"Of course, I don't mind if you want to stay here all by yourself." said Lucca to Vira as he stood up sluggishly, "After all, you're a big girl, you can do whatever the fuck you want, right?" he then added, knowing from observation how much of a bitch this lady is and how well she takes being told what to do, or being told anything for that matter.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

First -

He witnessed as the whole building began to collapse and while Vira saved the man's ass. He tilted his head in a confused stare as he wondered why did she save the man at all? He will be a burden if he was not capable to jump out of harms way himself. And there was the entire building being tossed like if it was nothing at all. He almost admired the giant like-man creature, if First was that big - he would ruler of the world. But he did not seek such an ambitious position, but the power to maintain balance... and balance had been broken.

He seek out for both, Vira and his man-on-distress while this one began talking, nothing but random words bartering with some hints here and there - The First simply pointed out what was obvious missing, "Say - Thank you." his voice aiming for Lucca as he expected him to reward the woman for her own efforts as he turned around to accept Lucca's perspective, "We need high-ground." pointing out that to kill someone like *that* they would need to be higher than it, as to put an arrow through it's skull.

However - before leaving the alley to reach the rest of the projections in order to plan a tactical retreat, he focused on Vira one more time as to change a word, "We will continue our 'date' later on. There is a monster to be killed-" his eyes narrowed behind the mask as he offered his hand to her, "-and people to save." regardless of what Vira would do, reject his hand, spit the ground, insult him - he would only say one last thing, "Don't die, Vira."

First's objective had been change, the town served a purpose and that purpose has yet to be fulfilled - destroying it was far too chaotic a measure to be accepted by The Warden's oath. It no longer matters if Vira is a potential threat or not - what matters now is that this group is going to be pulverized with flying buildings alongside everyone on the town without judgement. This was not acceptable - It must end.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko revior revior

Outside, the fighting became even more intense. Screams and intangible yelling engulfed the dark atmosphere. Sera severely wished she kept her pistol with her. Thinking this, all of a suddan an unusual sound erupted through the noise: wood and stone upon wood and stone. Running to the window and looking outside, she saw debris flying around off in the distance, and for a moment she thought someone was bombarding the town.

Her attention was snatched away as Kore called out to her, pointing beneath the table beside her. "I'm on it, but I'm not staying! I need to help the town people!" Rushing over, Sera took the man's hand and helped up into a standing position. "Oh it's you! Glad to see you in... normal condition. Come!" Putting his arm around her neck, Sera brought him behind the counter next to Einua, hoping the bartender would see them and bring them to a back room if there is one. If not, the counter is better than nothing. "Stay and don't come out, unless you need to save yourself. Work with the barkeeper if she tries to help you, got it? I'll come for you guys later when it's safe." Nodding to them, Sera vaulted the bar once more (she was getting good at this). And went to Nissa, replying, "Khayn... you're right he could handle himself, but there are people out there that can't. I'm going to help them." Despite seeing what happened to the man that had attacked her earlier, Sera still bent down close to her. "You should worry about yourself more, it seems like you care about this Khayn more than you do yourself. I'll be fine, so will he, and I hope you will too."

Leaving it at that, Sera hurried outside. Immediately the outcomes of war were displayed in front of her. Two bleeding bodies, obviously dead. There were dozens of gang members bullying dozens of people everywhere. She couldn't help them if there were that many. She had to get out of the open, being spotted now would end catastrophically. Darting to a clear side alley, she maneuvered through, hiding behind dumpsters and piles of junk to avoid detection by groups. The destination was the source of impact. There was bound to be information there.

A few corners later, there was a ladder to a fireescape that led to the roof of the building, but there was a goon shuffling through a bulky bag. There was only one. She could take him. The fire escape was about 15 feet out, and he was directly undernearth it. Taking her knife out, Sera took the dull edge and began to slowly scrape the building, making a noise that immediately caught the goon's attention. After a few moments, Sera heard cautious footsteps. Pat pat, pat pat, the steps grew gradually louder, until the shadow clearly indicated his prescense. That's when Sera struck, blade under-handed, right into the side of the neck. Quick, silent, and painless.

Searching the goon's pockets, Sera found a watch, a note that she'll read later, and a few coins. She then tore of his clothes, shredding them into strips of cloth and wrapped them around her arms. Finally, she dragged the body onto a pile of junk, to conceal her tracks. She climbed her way up the rickety ladder, stabilzing herself on the rails as she attempted to make her way up as fast possible to get a good angle from the rooftops.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko FrostFire FrostFire littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven ShadowBroker ShadowBroker Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish BlackJack BlackJack NyxDarling NyxDarling

Jackson watched for a moment, until a small girl said that he should fight with Khayn while everyone else who couldn't fight should get into cover. At that point he realized, if he didn't do something the bar would become completely overrun with goons. It was this that made him realize what he had to do. Powering up to an immediate stage 2, Jackson sought to knock out the goons as quickly as possible. Running at one goon who sought to get a lucky strike in on Khayn, he struck him on the side of his head causing him to immediately fall unconscious. He then stood in front of the goons and spoke, "You picked the wrong day to fuck around in this bar boys!" Jackson then bumped his fists together lightly causing a small gust of wind directed at the goons before speaking again. "Leave, before I do to you what I did you your friend over there!"
Syphe Syphe littleberry littleberry Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish ShadowBroker ShadowBroker NyxDarling NyxDarling

Patrick answered Seconds quip about him smoking with an annoyed grumble but followed it and the other projections outside and further down the street. The soldier crossed his arms in front of him and his scowl deepened, I don't care why your here, but these kids don't need to get wrapped up in the Wardens crazy ideals, so whatever questions you want answered you talk to me, he answered with a puff of smoke. Just as third spoke lightning flashed and the sky got dark, and Snow came sprinting around the corner yelling about an attack followed by a few gangers. Patrick spun on the projections, why the hell does trouble always seem to follow you, the soldier snarled before shrugging off his coat.

Brass knuckles appeared on his hands as he stalked towards Snow and the gang members following her. The soldier blew out a big puff of smoke and stared down the oncoming thugs, his arms came up as Patrick took a boxing stance, Multiple targets detected, authorize bio-metric boost, command code Patton...

Command code accepted...

Beginning Bio-metric boost...

Bio-metrics at 10%
The soldiers arms bulged slightly as oxygenated blood was forced in through his muscles.

25%

He spit the half finished cigarette out on the ground.

35%
Smoke leaked from the old mans mouth that had nothing to do with cigarettes.

Bio-metrics stabilizing at 40%

Providing counter measures for multiple targets...

Targets locked...

Beginning operation...

More smoke puffed out as Patrick breathed a calming breath, he swayed forward clearing the distance to the gangers faster than a human should be able to. Three loud thuds sounded and the thugs hit the ground groaning. Patrick stood to his full height blood dripping off of his knuckles, there was more yelling from the other direction as a much larger group of thugs rounded the corner. Back to the bar, there's to many of them for just us to handle, sorry snow but we need to move fast, he said while scooping up Snow. Small flashes of pain shot through him as the young woman's thorns pricked his arms.

Warning...warning...warning

Biological pathogen detected...

littleberry littleberry ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Second - Third - Fifth.

The Warden's projections turned around simultaneously as they behold the incoming doom. The sky tainted by someone else's will, and the people screaming in fear as the road allowed the shadows become men - danger upon every corner and they alone at nothing but a fair steps from the bar's door.

"Get that girl inside!" The Second spoke of Snow - the child that may not be prepare to resist the attack if she was outside on the field. Though after Patrick does so displays his abilities, he had the same concern so his words meant nothing. The more thugs arrived the less time they had to perform a tactical plan - A last effort to execute a tactical position came from the Third, "Triangle!" having only tree of them, the Fifth would be a step closer to the door - as far as possible from harm as he works as a sniper; he would, eventually take a position up in the roof as he brings his bow into work. Second and Third would position at each side of Patrick - "Mr O! It would be an honor to redeem our previous actions." he pulled his daggers as he met the first thug, deflecting the man's action with insane speed for the age the projection pretended to be, cutting knee, shoulder, and finally a quick slash over the enemy throat.

The Third would claim her own victim, using the sword's guard like a hammer, bashing over a man's skull. Taking one of them down as she recover her previous position beside them, "It reminds me of that time-" the blade moved upwards in order to confuse another thug, then kick him on the belly and finally letting the blade reach his body; ending with his life, "Our first encounter with a gang - Don't you remember, Patrick. We were clearly-" another one would come across the field and get an arrow right into the skull, "Outnumbered..." she would end her statement.

Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish littleberry littleberry

Snow
tumblr_o1wrbj85yT1qgzpr7o2_500.gif

Her legs pumped as the small girl ran into the group of strangers and Patrick, her breath hitched and vision blurry from the pain of moving while the thorns were out. She knew that if she could just outrun the thugs after her… she would be safe. Patrick stepped forward and Snow’s eyes could not tear away from the sure blood bath she knew was about to happen. Her eyes clouded over as a memory tore it’s way from her head… one she did not need to reminisce on at this moment.

The door opened and thuds and yells immediately began. Hands clapped over her mouth as she watched from a crack her new husband… get beaten. He fought… they fought harder. When he fell to the floor… His eyes meeting hers, she knew he whispered run. Snow was out of the window, through the grass, tears stinging as they creeped over the lump in her throat.

Her dress was made of cheap white sack fabric… and it quickly grew brown in the mud as she hid in a log, wetness seeping into her bones. Tremors filled her as thorns shot out of her skin and through the wood of the log, trapping her there for several more hours… the blackout from blood loss the only sleep she got for the next week.

Jolting out of it, Snow watched as Patrick… seemed to grow. His arms grew in size and muscle mass, his power level growing as well that Snow’s blood sung out, pushing her thorns from her skin. He beat them mercilessly, stronger, bigger, a better fighter. Relief washed through her, the trapped breath finally let free. She turned to listen to him and go back to the bar when her big eyes met those of the gang members who had rounded the corner. Oh no… suddenly she was being lifted by none other than Patrick.

“No! Wait! What are you doi- Patrick NO!” She cried out but it was too late… her thorns had pricked his skin and shot back into her body. The blood bond was complete… she heard the song of his energy and blood inside of her veins. Her eyes met his, wide with worry. “Oh god…”

The strangers surrounded her and Patrick, defending him… though they called him by a different name. Mr. O. Snow watched as an explosion sounded out and the sound of a building being demolished rang through the streets. She whimpered, turning her head into Patrick’s chest, her breathing quick and shallow before she finally had control of her emotions again.

“Patrick… I… I don’t know what to do… You… You blood bonded with me. If you get hurt so do I and vice versa. I need to help get people out of here but I can’t put you in danger if I end up getting hurt. These thugs are everywhere. What do we do?? I can’t fight Patrick. I don’t have any power except giving it.”

She looked at the strangers surrounding them, biting her lip as it trembled. They would see first hand how her blood increased power… because Patrick was due for a boost right about now.
Iamthemanfish Iamthemanfish ShadowBroker ShadowBroker

Nicholas stood up and sighed. He had been reluctant to get involved in the fighting but the thugs had forced his hand. He could hear explosions and the sounds of screaming. A man charged at him and brought a large wooden club down on his left arm, the weapon bounces off harmlessly and Nicholas quickly returns the attack with a fist strike to the man's throat. The man falls to his knees and coughs up blood as he slowly suffocates. "Cmon then! Round two has started!" Nicholas grabs another thug and launches him across the room and proceeds to kick another one over a table. He wasn't sure if this was the result of his small outburst before but he was going to find the leader of these thugs and tear him to pieces

@AnyoneWhoCares

Vira

Tib199u.png

Vira cast her rustic gaze down at the man underneath her. "Pah! Tch, w-what are you talking about?!" 'Sunshine' growled out, gripping the ground around his head, dirt pulled up into her fists. "I d-d-do not!" She turned red from the ears she couldn't believe to her cheeks and neck. Run?! He wanted to run?! "Gr.. the fuck? Run?! You bloody coward! Grrah! Can't believe I saved a pathetic wretch like you! You and the Plantbitch both!" she hissed, wanting to slap him, but instead clawing her hand beside his head, swatting up dirt. Growling again at him, the darkhaired lady got up off of him. The Hunter-Abnorm was bloody absurd! Not to mention, "Useless!" She glared him down when he suggested she was a 'big girl' who could 'handle herself'. Well, it was true, she was, but it was the way he said it! She knew he was mocking him, and it made her want to claw his face with her nails.

Clearly, since the chick was standing up, that she rejected the man's extended hand. She could only glare at him icily, knowing he wanted to kill her. In her eyes, he was as bad as the Abnorms that were attacking them right now. Nothing he could say at that moment would change it. Even with his, 'don't die', she knew it was just because he wanted to torture her and kill her himself. Not exactly noble. Also, he may have been joking -she didn't know-, but if he really thought this was a 'date', then he was nutty. Cuz it certainly as fuck wasn't.

Suddenly her power spiked again. Glancing back, Mr. Sizemore once again had another structure in his hands. Crackerjack tossed an orange orb into it. Then the big giant tossed it up in the sky. It glowed brightly, with oranges shining through its winds and its many cracks and crevices, before it roared and exploded. Flaming debris reigned down at the town below. "Ah shit!!" Vira hissed. She leaped once more at the Hunter-Abnorm. She shoved him back, then caught his arm, and yanked him forward, before swinging him to the side. In tandem. She shoved the other guy to the side, before grabbing his arm as well, swinging him away with quite a bit of effort. She pointed. "There! Go there! You'll be safe!" she said to the odd man that wanted to kill her.

Now back to the Hunter-Abnorm. She pulled him close, and said, "Trust me." Together, she dodged around, pulling him with her. It almost looked like a dance. With her manipulation of the two -but mostly Lucas-, it seemed like they were dancing. Gracefully she manipulated the man in this 'dance', with orange-flaming debris falling around them. She would dash this way, then that way with him, then dip him, then spin with him, then flip or leap. It was enthralling to watch. People in the nearby alleys screamed as they were struck with harsh splinters, or chunks, or flaming bits. But nothing touched Vira and Lucas. Nothing would also touch the other man, if he did as Vira said. She would call out to him, "Move there! Left! Right! Backflip! Roll right!" Stuff like that, until the debris stopped falling. Which was when she released hold of Lucas, and stood to face Harbinger and his fellow Abnorms once more, rustic eyes burning, reflecting the pyres around.
Interacts: ShadowBroker ShadowBroker FrostFire FrostFire revior revior

Kore Dair
She kept running, her ragged breath alerting any to her presence as she twisted and turned around the alleyways, going away from the giant and people attacking. She saw a group of criminals now and again, but she just pelted past. Thankfully, without too many wrong turns and backtracking, she made it out of the town, and ran straight into the woods.
Going a little ways in, she slowed and finally stopped, leaning on a tree as her lungs worked like bellows - she was so out of breath she had to sit down.
Okay, Kore. You may not particularly like some of those people... But you know they're good, as are... Some of the people of this town. So... She sighed, groaning at her own weaknesses - but she would be a monster if she didn't help... Catching her breath, she got onto her feet again, and started to busy herself with gathering things, stuffing plants into her coat pockets and whip - meshing together different plants here and there. She almost grinned proudly when she found her namesake, a nightshade bush, and proceeded to raid it, muttering apologies to the bush under her breath. Once it had been pillaged, and she had worked the plant and it's berries into her whip, adding some berries into her pockets just in case.
Her whip now looked a lot more dangerous - with various brambles, thorny bushes, nettles, and of course the nightshade now accompanying the ivy, along with some tree branches for extra strength. Her armour was also strengthened with wood, and she was much stronger and able to protect herself better because of it, even if it was only a couple of centimetres thick in the most padded areas - so as not to inhibit movement.

Now that she was more adequately prepared, she slunk out of the woods, careful to try not to get noticed. Deciding it was best to be higher up (but still out of sight from the giant), she nimbly used her floral armour to make quick work of climbing the nearest building, as she used the fluid branches as if they were winches, pulling her up. Making sure she was well away from Bigfoot, and hidden from sight, she started to make her way across the rooftops, alert to any danger as she sneaked her way towards the giant... She felt that if she managed to take him out, or at least get his attention, she would give the others a chance. But she didn't dare reveal herself yet - and made sure she was a few buildings away as she tried to think up a plan.
@to whom it may concern

Nicholas catches a thug's arm and twists it, using his left arm he snaps the bone and drives the blade in the thug's arm back into his stomach. Nicholas brushes himself off and walks outside, his eyes widen as he sees the chaos. He had to find out who or what was leading the attack and stop them. Even if he had to do it alone.

Ryuji Nakamoto/The Fox

A pile of bodies became a barricade at the entrance to the alleyway. It seemed the thugs didn't understand that attacking was a waste of their energy. "Sixteen." Blood splattered as The Fox slit open yet another man's throat with a combat knife he expropriated from a fool who seemed more than willing to forfeit the blade. "Seventeen." He yawned as another gang member found a hole in his chest. A sudden explosion merely caught a glimmer of The Fox's attention. "Maybe these abnorms are worth something." The fox smiled as he threw the blade into the air as a giant rose up, catching the knife by its grip. "Oh, things get more and more interesting." He smiled as he started walking towards the giant. "Girl, I suggest you find a better hiding place, though my other side won't left me harm you deliberately, I can't help if you get in the cross-fire. You may want to hide out in the bar or something, maybe the bunker that the townsfolk were talking about while trying to escape." Fox continued his steady approach as he whistled, goons moving towards him like moths to a flame. "Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty." He chuckled as the rain of flaming debris came roaring down, simple movements keeping him out of the impact zones as he moved like a serpent slithering between each piece of debris and narrowly avoiding hits with practiced motions. The Fox was in his element and he loved every minute of it. "I'm coming for you firestarter." He chuckled as he whistled while continuing his approach. From what he observed the giant was the lowest threat, the man with the sickle was the highest, but also the one most difficult to get access to. Thus, the man throwing artillery around like it was a toy would be deemed his assassination target for this evening. "Ryuji, I hope you watch what can REALLY be done with this body of ours." He chuckled as he started speeding towards the man like a beast. The murderous intent in his eye shining wildly as he played out the countless scenarios before him.

Scarlett O'Hare

Yes my dog. Murder them all. Kill these weak little kittens for daring to come near your home. Scarlett continued to hear her master's voice as she pulled her blood coated axe from a pile of mush that had once been a person. Her hair in a frazzled mess, some of her clothes torn and tattered, her eyes shimmering in the glow of flames and moonlight. She looked like no human but an animal. Of the five men that had attacked her, only one was alive and not very long for this world with his body sliced in twain at the hip. "Weak." She growled while turning towards the giant rising into the sky. There you are Dog. A true fight for you. Strength against strength. Raw power against Power. Prove that you are the top dog. Show these fools what it means to be nothing more than a bug before the eyes of a beast. Scarlett didn't feel like chucking her spear. If it didn't bring down the giant than she would need to retrieve it and that was too much work. Luckily for her, the giant decided to provide her with munitions. Debris rained down from the sky around her and she caught a piece of the burning building. Her hands searing with pain as she held on and ground her feet into the dirt against the momentum. "Fetch boy." She growled under her breath before spinning around and hurling the massive piece of wood and fire straight for the back of the giant's knee. She wasn't aiming to kill him, yet. That would come when he fell. Picking up her spear she howled in both excitement and pain before leaping closer to the fight, raw adrenaline pumping through her as one word her master spoke repeated in her mind. kill. Kill. KILL. KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Morgan LLewllyn

It took time, but gathering up the abnorms whose abilities weren't combat based and the humans was worth it. Knowing that most of the town was safe as they made their way underground, she caught sight of Tanya. "Thank goodness you're alive." Morgan gasped as her breath was heavy. She'd drained four gang members of their energy so far, but it was still a lot of running around. Svitch may not have been big, but it was big enough. "Tanya, get into the bunker. I'm going to help."

"What are you going to do Morgan? Show everyone what your power is and have to leave?" Tanya cried with worry as she knew her friend's plight. "Are you going to really just up and leave this life behind? Are you really going to leave ME behind?!"

"Tanya, I have loved the time I've spent here and I love you like a sister, but you and I both knew it wouldn't last forever." Morgan pet the girl's head before turning towards the giant rising up. "Oh great, they brought Sizemore and Harbinger?" Morgan hated Harbinger. He just gave odd vibes. An explosion also revealed that Crackerjack was here. "They brought the big guns huh? Guess it was only a matter of time." Removing her gloves and sliding them into her pocket, Morgan began a run towards the fighting. She didn't need to fight per se, she just needed to get her fingers on one of them and they'd be down in seconds. "I hope my body can handle a massive surge of energy." Of course with the amount of running she'd done today, she could probably take a lot more on than usual. Plus, getting to hit harder was a bonus. "Goodbye Tanya." She whispered as the rain of flaming debris started. "You've gotta be shitting me!" She slid off into a small shelter, watching in case the burning rubble would hit there, but it luckily didn't. "Bastards." She cursed as she ran down side alleys trying to get closer to Sizemore. That would be the easiest target, there was more of him to touch after all.

Khayn Powers

Khayn was impressed by the group's quick work of the goons. It wasn't everyday that other heroes would show up. "Well then, I'll leave the tavern to you, my glowing fisted friend." Khayn smiled and nodded before turning into a hummingbird. It was small enough that he could slip out the window unnoticed, only to realize that he wouldn't stay that way for long. "Phantasmal Phoenix," He muttered as he saw the burning wood flying down. Quickly turning into an armadillo, he rolled along the ground, doing his best to avoid getting hit. With the debris finished he looked up once more. "Harbinger." He scowled as he turned into himself, except with falcon wings and talons on his feet and hands. His eyes seeing every detail due to the light from the blaze beneath as he rose up to the man. "So, you're Harbinger huh?" He looked the cloaked figure with a stern gaze. "Rather unimpressive for a villain." He sighed while his wings continued to flap. "Surrender now and I won't beat the justice you so rightfully deserve into your head." Even now, Khayn didn't want to kill people. Disarm and subdue, that was the way of the hero.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe Tyra Tyra

Last edited:
Vira

Tib199u.png

Vira felt a spike in power. She couldn't help it. She had to leave Mr. Clueless-Hunter's side for a moment. He seemed needlessly weak. To her it was like she was babying an infant, or a cat, though in either case, they would be far cuter. The other.. projection-person, too. Seemed to be able to handle himself. He had sense enough to dodge falling debris. Wasting no more time, the chick darted forward.

Crackerjack was busying himself by making little tiny marbles of his orangey-explodey power. He rolled them to various points of the town, and listened to the telltale whistle before the explosives combusted, blowing wooden structures to bits. He paused in the middle of this, then he turned with a smile on his handsome face. "Oh, a real player makes his move, hm? Nice day we are having, isn't it, sir?" He grabbed the tip of his strawhat, and dipped his head. "Oh! It appears as if you wish to kill me. Not quite the Kindly Fox now are ya? Well.. no no no, that won't do. We can't have that! The One still requires my services." He held out his hands and they glowed bright orange. (Vira felt the power coming, but for the moment couldn't intervene). He brought his hands in, then he flung them outward in an arc. Long bright-orange glowing bands whipped through the air, cutting a swathe right at the man rushing his way. Wherever the bands hit -say neighboring buildings- they seared, glowed, whistled and exploded. Yep, that literally meant the immediate area alongside the buildings closest all lit up and exploded in glorious fashion. The rest of the bands were still extending out towards Ryuji, seeking to connect to him too.

Vira felt the shockwave of all those explosions, but her feet remained firm. "HEY! GIRL!! IT ISN'T SAFE! WATCH OUT! MOVE! RUN!" she shouted towards a short girl with a big weapon. She recognized this one from the group in the forest, but her name wasn't coming to Vira. Regardless, she knew what was coming. Mr. Sizemore glanced downward just in time. A piece of flaming debris was launched back up at him. He lowered his hand, and it struck the palm of his hand harmlessly. He slapped his hands together to smash the debris up there, and put out the fire. Then he reared back and brought his foot straight down at Scarlett.

Again playing the savior, Vira darted forward. Her arms wrapped around Scarlett, and together the two shot out from under his foot, tumbling together. The foot slammed down right where the girl had been. It smashed the ground, sending out a powerful shockwave and a quake. The shockwave sent Vira-holding-Scarlett-close flying. They tumbled a bit, before Vira bounced back to her feet, still holding Scarlett to her. A second attack was coming from the giant Abnorm. He brought his hand down like a rake, scraping it across the ground. It dug through the earth, and pulled up porches from buildings, earth, barrels, wagons, other smaller structures, and whatever else in a wave of stuff, aimed right at Vira and Scarlett. Still clutching the girl to her, she raced forward, as the wave drew over the two, shadows darkening the two. Just as the wave of whatever-the-fuck slammed down, Vira leaped forward with Scarlett. She skid to a stop, holding the girl to her. The wave folded down, smashing against the ground just behind her with a loud smash and shudder of the ground. "Phew," Vira breathed a sigh of relief. She knew the distance of which Mr. Sizemore could reach, and where his wave would crash, but... that was still cutting it close.

Opening her arms, they were relatively safe for now. Vira looked down at the girl in her arms. Then she let her go.

~~

Harbinger turned in air effortlessly, addressing the man who spoke up to him. The hooded figure sneered under his hood, beady eyes glinting. "Ohh~?" He snapped his head to the side, sneer growing into a big toothy-grin. "You're the Hero-man who's been causing us such trouble for awhile now, huh?"

"Rather unimpressive for a villain."

"-- I think that's my line." He purred jokingly.

Hovering, he slowly turned around, then snapped his head to the other side. "Really?! Well that does sound nice.. A very generous offer. However," he tapped his lip with his finger. "I don't think you could do such a thing. So.. I don't feel a need to.. what was it? 'Surrender'?" He shrugged. Pointing his finger up thinking up something, he chimed, "Oh! Counter offer! You join The One, then bygones will be bygones! Sounds equally good, yes?"

Spinning his sickle, he brought up then down, with a 'shhinnk' scraping it across his nails of his other hand. His tune changed. "You dare to stand before the Harbinger?" He called out, chilling voice thundering out across the entirety of Svitch. It almost sounded like his voice sounded right in your head. "Unwise!!~ The One is not happy with Svitch. The One has shown me threats that endanger all we have struggled to achieve! Unfortunately for you, these 'threats' plague your town." He seemed to be talking to the common citizenry now. "Thus we are here.. I apologize, but Svitch must be cleansed. It is the only way for us to keep our relationship at a healthy level. Otherwise... well, let's just say the alternative isn't good for either of us. So, I appeal directly to you. Stand aside. And let us destroy these infestations, then we will leave. No one else shall be harmed." A hollow promise to be sure. Now addressing these so-called 'infestations', "And now I talk directly to you. -You know who you are. The despicable fools that dare to plot against us. That endanger the wonderful people of this fair town. Do you wish to continue to torment them?? Give yourselves up, and like I said, no ill will befall the people of Svitch any longer." He grinned, darkly chiming, "Everyone has 5 minutes to comply, or.. it's gunna gee~eeet a lot worse."
Interacts: ShadowBroker ShadowBroker revior revior Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back