• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

I don't suppose there's any ice lying around is there? @NyxDarling I really hope you were exaggerating about that broken rib because that's not going to get fixed anytime soon. Rib injuries are incapacitating. Sera may be a medic but she can't magically heal broken bones.

If he needs it then you could make a way for jess to notice it. She"ll be eager to help to try to gain some trust. Would just have to find a way for her to coincidentally find out. Or someone like patrick or keiji might have seen what she can do

If he needs it then you could make a way for jess to notice it. She"ll be eager to help to try to gain some trust. Would just have to find a way for her to coincidentally find out. Or someone like patrick or keiji might have seen what she can do

I was considering that... but kinda late now lol. Sorry

And here I was hoping for some guns :puff: Guess Lucca will have to rely on pissing on trees again :lenny:
nah they definitely dont have guns haha

only select members in the gang get one, but ammo is limited

Sorry guys, I was trying to describe the process in hopes of people realizing and understanding the sacrifice made to aid.
im just really squeamish so i imagined and ya >< lul

nah they definitely dont have guns haha

only select members in the gang get one, but ammo is limited

im just really squeamish so i imagined and ya >< lul

That amount of detail was a onetime thing for long time unless the time calls for it. Im not gonna get morbid with my beloved Sera

there really isnt.. yah they have to gather shit on their own xD but at the League, there is stuff that they can get, usually by paying for it

i mean im down really for with whatever you decide to do, however you decide to fix it XD but as long as it makes sense ^^
Well, what I have in mind was just the purchase of some nonmilitary grade weapons, medical supplies, and maybe rations. And that is only when we're near a League branch, which there isn't right now. Surely it'll be burned up several times over if they set one up in this town ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back